drwb2

Nov 15, 2018
True sex - Only Brenda.
Emily - blowjob, Wei - handjob, Janice - sex in dream and nude massage, Michelle - undress in park, Liza - titsuck in cabin.
wait... you can suck Liza's tits? I thought it was just peeking thru the hole while she changed?

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
wait... you can suck Liza's tits? I thought it was just peeking thru the hole while she changed?
Need to wait one day (few times), and new odjectives will appear, until scene, where she cover hole with hand. then, when she in cabin, choose option "get inside".

Reactions: luflee

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
Hello, when can i find the lady looking for her ring? I can not find her.
Ich checked already during different days and hours.
Or do i need to trigger another scene first?
First do Lisa's task to carry books to Wei (I don't know, is needed to ask Oliver about cheerleader bitch first). Then our lady must appear in outdoor, right from college entrance.

Reactions: luflee

ssenger67

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the earlier help - I'm stuck again though and wondered if I could ask for more help. Need to get past "Talk to Emily at the Pool" - apparently we need to have swimming lesson in the sea which is at the dreaded beach that keeps freezing on me. Using 22.1. Thanks.

REDHOOD93

Aug 17, 2021
Thanks for the earlier help - I'm stuck again though and wondered if I could ask for more help. Need to get past "Talk to Emily at the Pool" - apparently we need to have swimming lesson in the sea which is at the dreaded beach that keeps freezing on me. Using 22.1. Thanks.
here, but man you going to miss lots if you can make it past the beach seaside parts, the games is literally called Seaside Mystery XD

Reactions: ssenger67

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
Anyone gonna share the update info posted earlier in patreon?

Hello guys!
It is time to share some details about upcoming update.

Seaside Mystery 0.23 update
This time the main star of the update will be Janice. Her progression will get the most of content which will lead to some spicy stuff :)
Michelle's house will be introduced as new location with the new weekly job available and some content for Michelle.
Nyomi's progression will be updated as a part of the main story line.
Brenda will also get more scenes with the action around the house.

The poll.
Which character should be focused on, in the 0.24 update?

Emily 54%
Rachel 17%
Michelle 29%
In comments there is mentioned by DEV that 0.23 release is planned normally, to END OF FEBRUARY 2024, and of course the results of poll i pasted are actual for exactly this moment, exactly now, it will for sure change in time. For now there are 121 votes passed.

Last edited:

*//

Jan 17, 2018
In comments there is mentioned by DEV that 0.23 release is planned normally, to END OF FEBRUARY 2023, and of course the results of poll i pasted are actual for exactly this moment, exactly now, it will for sure change in time. For now there are 121 votes passed.
FEBRUARY 2023?

drwb2

Nov 15, 2018
Janice and Michelle - I love it.

My game seems bugged. I'm supposed to talk to the black girl in the front yard of the school but there are no dialogue options?

Reactions: hooter
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes