• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hoodie13

Jun 7, 2023
What an update, thanks a lot Dev. Emily's sex scene in the master bedroom is just great with morning surprise

Last edited:
Reactions: r0ckh0und
Jan 15, 2023
why can i save it say to have patreon to save that is bullshit fuck you dev you wati to player play this long and then tier patreon fuck you all who think like this hungry for money and then dont upload this games on this site fuck you all piece of scumbs i play this game almost 1 day and the last update dosen load no save beacuse patreon tier fuck this bullshit

halil123

May 23, 2017
We need more shoe options for characters. Hell at least give us the option for barefoot. I don't want their dirtyass shoe ruining my bed.

Reactions: Richardson1

speedus98

Jul 1, 2023
why can i save it say to have patreon to save that is bullshit fuck you dev you wati to player play this long and then tier patreon fuck you all who think like this hungry for money and then dont upload this games on this site fuck you all piece of scumbs i play this game almost 1 day and the last update dosen load no save beacuse patreon tier fuck this bullshit

There is a crak on here so you can save, but the Dev does milk the shit out of this. His choice i guess and besides you dont have to pay him a thing here.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I might have agreed with you if I could understand what you were saying

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I don't see my saves any more in 0.24. Does that mean the save system has changed? I tried saving and the new savegames don't appear in ..AppData\LocalLow\KsT Games. Where are they now? Can I just copy the old saves there?

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes