• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Instead of adding new content and characters, you should really focus on the existing content and characters and make it so you can fully customize them. Clothes, face, body, etc and then start to add more characters
KST isn't here.
If you want to say that to him, you'll have to do it through a Patreon account.

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi every one,
my screen goes black when trying to scare Brenda at the pool (22h) with the "mask". I can see the first scene but when MC wants to change his outfit, black screen. I've waited for 5 min but nothing. I take the crack on this forum.

Have any idea ?
Thanx

blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021
I can't tell if this is because of the crack or not, but on v 24, if you run the game from another drive letter, the saves go into the root of that drive, under \SeasideMystery

198aks

Oct 16, 2018
I don't think it's change (game wise) but some people seem to save to different locations
It's either C:\Users\[username]\Documents\SeasideMystery OR in your onedrive
search for "SMsavegame0.dat" to find where yours is
I is in documents.

Nov 12, 2021
Sounds like your save is broken.you can try getting the underwear at every hour for a week.did you try going to the bathroom at night and try to use the toilet.Also try clicking the door before searching for the underwear.If all that fails you can try to fix your save with load your save there and then just download without any change or get a working save from some one from here who has the same progress.
I have the same problem and I have already tried several times and also this procedure, is there anything else that can be done? I used only for money and MC status and I also used the bonus codes, would that be the problem?

ttant

May 7, 2017
It's strange, because this method works for me. Maybe performance issues? Send me your save file and I'll try to complete this quest on my PC.
No need, i just restart the game and second time it worked.
i'm currently stuck with the peep part at beach. i found the hole behind the cabin, but i can't interact with it, only with the cabin.

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
I have the same problem and I have already tried several times and also this procedure, is there anything else that can be done? I used only for money and MC status and I also used the bonus codes, would that be the problem?
you can got,its weighting coefficients ... use only for money

i'm currently stuck with the peep part at beach. i found the hole behind the cabin, but i can't interact with it, only with the cabin.
look around , if is libriarian on the beach or Michele ,try it in weekends from 10:00 , you can take a look ..

about quest with secret passage .. he told what need a look at the beach .. I think its rescue board of lifeguard .. and firts time we met him when he looked in hole

Last edited:
Reactions: hoodie13

ttant

May 7, 2017
look around , if is libriarian on the beach or Michele ,try it in weekends from 10:00 , you can take a look ..
i tried, but still nothing. i guess something else went wrong in my savegame.
When i talk to michelle at the pier, the "new" label is always there.
Here is my latest savegame, starting a saturday 7am.

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
money and bonus codes are not a problem but changing status might be a problem and other players have had various trouble when they customize characters or the mc

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if it's the first one, find Lisa on the beach, sit with her until she leaves and you get the idea to peep on her

pheno

Aug 4, 2017

beryn

May 8, 2017
What is this, are there any content or have I done something wrong?
I have found Emily's book, helped Brenda clean and fixed the lamp.
I have gone to school and done the homework 3 times and delivered it.
I have increased my strength with the weights.

I have to teach Emily to swim and get her to help me with my homework.
Neither is possible as I need charisma to teach her and her score to increase to help me.
There are nothing I can find that increases charisma and no matter what I do her score doesn't increase

Regarding Brenda, is that the end of her content, nothing new is happening when talking with her, no matter where she is.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes