• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
Well,I think a lot of people would like if at the beggining,when you can costumise your character,you can choose male or futa.It would be fun,changing just the skin,and also a choice,for those who dont like it.
do you know how could i see how much progress did i play on this update?

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
i already follow the walkthrough
but i didn't if i already finish of this update cause the walkthrough didn't include of other npc

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Weird, I was able to play this game with no issues a few months back. Now everytime I open the game it crashes. Sometimes it crashes in character creation, sometimes I can start the game for a min then it'll crash. Tried running in compatibility mode. My pc specs 100% not the problem. Tried even lowering the settings to the lowest possible. Doesn't even create a crash log, it just closes the game.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Weird, I was able to play this game with no issues a few months back. Now everytime I open the game it crashes. Sometimes it crashes in character creation, sometimes I can start the game for a min then it'll crash. Tried running in compatibility mode. My pc specs 100% not the problem. Tried even lowering the settings to the lowest possible. Doesn't even create a crash log, it just closes the game.
Kst is still adding features I think and also it's in beta, so it's to be expected that it's not stable.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It's a beta for more than 18 months now and his main game reached his top results last year, he loose patrons and revenues since then. Ofc it has been a weird period and Covid can explain a % of lost, yet, would it be not wiser to speed up the process to the new game now and switch priorities to assure the futur? As i stated once, if patrons start to be bored by the Twist, it won't be the actual developement of this one that will entertain them.. my 2 cents.

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Amazing game, but thats a bug during buying coffee -> cannot buy it, push buy button but nothing happens

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes