Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
anyone know where the new save location is? since it's not in documents or appdata, i made a save. but can't find it anywhere

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
anyone know where the new save location is? since it's not in documents or appdata, i made a save. but can't find it anywhere
I don't think it's change (game wise) but some people seem to save to different locations
It's either C:\Users\[username]\Documents\SeasideMystery OR in your onedrive
search for "SMsavegame0.dat" to find where yours is

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Keep following the in game hints, some of them are gated by flags from other events. Skip some days if it's empty, some things have a time gate.

Reactions: speedus98

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Floating in Michelle's pool. You ask her to borrow it after you check it.
Floating in Michelle's pool?
Could someone guide me where that pool is please? Since Michelle's house does not appear on the map, she is only found drinking coffee or on the beach pier. thank you

Nov 7, 2021
you meet her at the cafe and she will take you home with her... there will be a prompt in your quest log, it'll happen after you have exercised with in the park twice
hmm I've already exercised with her twice I think. I'll give it another try at the park.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hmm I've already exercised with her twice I think. I'll give it another try at the park.
AFAIK you can't do anything more with her until the prompt appears in your quest log, for me it appeared a week after I started the new update (though I skipped a week to do a "sneak into Brenda's bed" quest so I don't know if that amount of time is required)

Reactions: fappenings

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
I don't think it's change (game wise) but some people seem to save to different locations
It's either C:\Users\[username]\Documents\SeasideMystery OR in your onedrive
search for "SMsavegame0.dat" to find where yours is
yeah that is where the saves have been since 0.22, but now with 23, it's no where

:edit, im stupid it's cause i have protected folders on, so it cant make changes.... :FacePalm:

Nov 7, 2021
AFAIK you can't do anything more with her until the prompt appears in your quest log, for me it appeared a week after I started the new update (though I skipped a week to do a "sneak into Brenda's bed" quest so I don't know if that amount of time is required)
Yea I think my save is fucked, When Michelle is in Old Town I can't talk to her, She no longer goes to the park, and at the beach when I talk to her while she's sitting on the pier I talk to her and sit beside her and talk some more but nothing happens after that. The prompt still has the "New" symbol next to it but she will not progress. All I have is "Find the Air mattress" but her house is still locked...

Reactions: srteare

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
Code:
Xc9J3H
P3hG20
Eh45kS
Ro43V2
DressUp
MerryChristmasBrenda
L4cq2E
JforteenNipples
L1xT9f
J2coA3
DxL2fb
HalloweenEmy
KelE7Trp
MerryXmasTeacher
LnGBrShoes14
these codes are contained in the file sharedassets14.assets

How do you open these/find them out for future versions?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
How do you unlock Janice's home? It just says I need to message her at her house

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
How do you open these/find them out for future versions?
Open sharedassets14.assets in the data folder with a text editor if you want. Search for one of the easier to remember keywords like merry or halloween, they are all close to each other in a block.

Reactions: bigalexis

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
Open sharedassets14.assets in the data folder with a text editor if you want. Search for one of the easier to remember keywords like merry or halloween, they are all close to each other in a block.
Do i need a decoder pack or something? I open them in notepad++ and it's just gibberish.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes