Dzsi

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
It's bugged for me again. Please give me save game with lvl1 int, because blonde don't help me with chapter 3.

NeubaumTurk

Apr 15, 2019
What drives me nuts (not in a good way) about this game is how the progression is tied to events happening, and not the other way around. I.E. "Spend time with Brenda in the Hot Tub", so you spend 3 days trying to catch her in the hot tub. Oh, she goes to the pool, lays out and tans, but it's almost like the game purposefully drags out the interaction.

Progression should trigger events, but this game seems to work the opposite. You have to wait (sometimes too long) for the next event to progress.

Also, if you're going to have a "task" or "hint" system, maybe have it populate regularly. The "Kiss" events wouldn't trigger until I repeated the "watch a movie with Brenda" task and the next morning it gave me an update.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
wtf it wrong with you creators of game,that voleyball shit,how you supost to win wen she give the ball in corner.

Mark2709

Jul 14, 2021
I keep getting a black screen everytime I finish trimming the Hedge. Like when he decides to go to the Shower it just goes black but you can hear the shower running.

Mark2709

Jul 14, 2021
For anyone who is getting the black screen of death, kst has figured out what is causing it and is working on a solution I will keep taps on his patreon and post when he has an update :)
For me a black screen appears when I finish the Hedge trimming quest. I tried to work my way around by not finishing the dialogue and went to a different location but then everytime I go into the Bathroom, I will get the black screen of death but still hearing the Shower. I just can't do anything from that point.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
yes,ty, this game waste of time for many people,not just for me,nothing much interesting here.
Totaly agree... I not undested why DEv waste his time and our time for this shity project....
He already have perfecr and cool game The Twist.... Why not can he focus only on it?!

• Angry
Reactions: logopedus and ell

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
If this game is a building, there are only pillars. No walls, no doors, no windows, no roofs.
We still have to wait a little longer. a great deal.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello friend, I'll pass it on to you but I don't know if it works for you since although I put it in medium quality it is at 1080, you check it and if it worked great, for you or whoever needs it!!! Cheers
It shouldn't matter if it is save from a medium quality game. you just need to change the settings in the main menu before you load it... Right!

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes