lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
your game is bugged out bud, Isabelle is in the park
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so i am having the same issue but no matter what she will not appear in the park. i think maybe a step was missed and i did not meet her though i am sure i did. just not sure what is causing this.
she is also not in my list of characters. if someone has a save right when u meet her and can share it that owould be great then maybe i can get back on the right track

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
This my second time trying this since its release and Ive figured out almost everything with the hints, walkthrough and simply reading thread but Ive finalky come to a point where Im stuck so I have to ask Janice is always at the damn beach and I cant get my kiss Ive waisted atleast $50 on sun tan lotion and Im tired please help.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Probably you haven't played enough the game, at the beginning of the game you can't peep on her, but after follow the game, you can.

I think so, I don't find anything to do also myself.

However does anyone knows which are the max levels for the other girls?
View attachment 2269310
Thats exactly where Im at with girl stats but its possibke for more atleast I think.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I think I figured it out fir beach kiss this what I did on Tuesday dont know if it matters I went to beach immediatly after waking up skip till 10 Janice appeared played Volleyball won then I gave her a massage went home found Brenda in livingroom at 15 asked her to go to the beach and when we got their Janice wasnt there finally. I spunt 3 weeks going to the beach 21 days and $50 + buying sun tan lotion trying to get that scene yep I just confirmed made a save went to the beach 3 more times with Brenda Janice was there loaded my save played volleyball massage left went back went Brenda Janice wasnt there and I did that same process 3 days in a row it seems playing volleyballs makes her tired and go home early.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so i am having the same issue but no matter what she will not appear in the park. i think maybe a step was missed and i did not meet her though i am sure i did. just not sure what is causing this.
she is also not in my list of characters. if someone has a save right when u meet her and can share it that owould be great then maybe i can get back on the right track
#1,931

Reactions: lordshimra

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
your game is bugged out bud, Isabelle is in the park
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually found Issy the first time I ever saw her at the beach unbugged she was wearing like a blue or green or aqua leotard or one piece I cant remember exactly but after speaking to her just once she bugs out now I just see her name but not her you can still interact but boy seeing her hits different boyos to all that has not seen her themselves in a bathing suit without cheats :KEK::LUL::HideThePain::BootyTime: I can totally agree with your frustration actually I cant:ROFLMAO::cool:

Jul 11, 2018
English/Español
1672624022866.png
este es mi estatus:
Brenda: le quite su sosten.
Emily: aprendio a nadar.
Janice: masaje en pierna.
Wei Lin: complete las tareas nivel 3.
Michelle: le di locion protectora.
Isabella: le mostre las 2 tarjetas con codigos.
Bibliotecaria: le devolvi el libro.

me falta algo mas?

================================================

this is my status:
Brenda: I took her bra off.
Emily: learned to swim.
Janice: leg massage.
Wei Lin: completed level 3 tasks.
Michelle: give her protective lotion.
Isabella: showed her the 2 code cards.
Librarian: gave her back the book.

Am I missing anything else?

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
ok i get that but what promps her to ask u to go? i haven't seen anything yet with her asking me to go to the park.
so i have done the assemble scissors but it seems i never got the message from emily to go to the park.
if anyone has a save to this point and can share it i would appreciate it

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ok i get that but what promps her to ask u to go? i haven't seen anything yet with her asking me to go to the park.
so i have done the assemble scissors but it seems i never got the message from emily to go to the park.
if anyone has a save to this point and can share it i would appreciate it
IIRC she comments that she is tired/been studying to hard, and you have an option to suggest you get out the house & go for a walk.

Reactions: lordshimra

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
it doenst open . its running on my task bar but dosent show anything on my screen
You can try to go to your Documents folder, there should be a folder called SeasideMystery, try to delete QualitySettings.cfg and try again, otherwise try to close any other programs you have opened on your PC and try again.
Also it requires a 3D videocard, which do you have?

brata

May 16, 2017
English/Español
View attachment 2279799
este es mi estatus:
Brenda: le quite su sosten.
Emily: aprendio a nadar.
Janice: masaje en pierna.
Wei Lin: complete las tareas nivel 3.
Michelle: le di locion protectora.
Isabella: le mostre las 2 tarjetas con codigos.
Bibliotecaria: le devolvi el libro.

me falta algo mas?

================================================

this is my status:
Brenda: I took her bra off.
Emily: learned to swim.
Janice: leg massage.
Wei Lin: completed level 3 tasks.
Michelle: give her protective lotion.
Isabella: showed her the 2 code cards.
Librarian: gave her back the book.

Am I missing anything else?
No.
If she took her bra off while sleeping together on a Friday , then thats the end of the current update

brata

May 16, 2017
Where/how many times do I have to grope Brenda before I can remove her bra?
It's not the number of times but the locations.
Each day/time check her location and click on her. If I recall you need to do it in the bathroom , entrance, kitchen and in the pool (repeat event but not the leg massage option)

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
It's not the number of times but the locations.
Each day/time check her location and click on her. If I recall you need to do it in the bathroom , entrance, kitchen and in the pool (repeat event but not the leg massage option)
I just had to go a 2nd time to her bed on Friday night, first time said not enough relationship score.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes