andrej25

Nov 14, 2017
of course not:

note: check first the file before posting the fakes here!
yee i come ask why i get this raction from Norton Security and you said it is fake yee i just com here to troll not ask why i have this reaction from ant. like ...

Jun 28, 2020
Is this real?
Sometimes security suites operate on the idea of "better safe than sorry". So some behavior analysis detections like this will flag things that look like its malware, when its just a normal process the executable is running legitimately and without malice. Use virus total to double check as running through one security suite is not reliable vs running the exe through a good number.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
yee i come ask why i get this raction from Norton Security and you said it is fake yee i just com here to troll not ask why i have this reaction from ant. like ...
First of all: you don't need Norton or other snake oil AV's
2nd: you was not asking! (edit: sry, I've overseen the little question mark)
3rd: every day they are such posts about false positives, so please go to virustotal.com and check the files first

Last edited:

speedus98

Jul 1, 2023
Is anyone else having the problem of Friday night watching Brenda ??
Yeah so far i have met Oliver and the mega bitch on the 2nd floor of the school, no luck as of yet Brenda updating, i have been in the trunk at the end of the bed and watched but it didnt count. Just have to see if its the other scene where you have the mini game like the shower with her. Still playing it tho and see if if updates.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Go directly to the school and talk to Oliver
I've done that. I have passed the teacher coming to tutor me and it says check the app but I can't open it.
But with the phone thing, it keeps dinging at me and the phone keeps opening on me and I get that empty contacts list.

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
I've done that. I have passed the teacher coming to tutor me and it says check the app but I can't open it.
But with the phone thing, it keeps dinging at me and the phone keeps opening on me and I get that empty contacts list.
i have the same problem, this is a bug, just wait for patch update for fix the bug

Last edited:
Reactions: summerjo

speedus98

Jul 1, 2023
Yeah so far i have met Oliver and the mega bitch on the 2nd floor of the school, no luck as of yet Brenda updating, i have been in the trunk at the end of the bed and watched but it didnt count. Just have to see if its the other scene where you have the mini game like the shower with her. Still playing it tho and see if if updates.
Yeah end the day then get up and go to Brendas Room and that seemed to work for me.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes