MrTwister666

Feb 17, 2023
What about progression? I've got jerked few times at pool, visited Janice... and what's next? There are no other tasks...

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
What about progression? I've got jerked few times at pool, visited Janice... and what's next? There are no other tasks...
Look at Changelog will tell you want to do good luck
Changelog:

-Location update:

Walkable space has been expanded, several buildings has been added and front yard layout was changed.

-New characters:
Oliver and Juan. Two more college students has been introduced.

-Brenda.
Progression updated.
New scenes.
New clothing, makeup, hairstyle unlocks during the progression.
After certain point of progression she will appear on the couch at the pool instead of hot tub with 50% chance.

-Emily.
Progression updated.
New scenes.

-Janice.
Progression updated.
New scenes.
Now she can appear in the shower while visiting her home.

-Michelle.
Progression updated.
New scenes.

-Wei
Technical update. Now she is converted to the optimized customization system.

-Audio update.
Now in the options audio can be adjusted separately: Ambient, effects, moans.
Also sound effects volume has been adjusted.

-Characters customization.
Color presets now will remain if you leave the customization screen. It will resets only if you leave the game.

-VR
VR controller code has been updated. Now the VR mode should be little less buggy, but VR mode is still in preview mode. Not all scenes supports VR mode yet. The number of scenes will be expanded with every update.

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
pls, i am so anxious my hands feel tingly i cant even work on my project icouldnt even fall asleep last night...i wanna play this game

• Haha
Reactions: Vazont

Vzii

Jul 15, 2022
when wake up at night, my camera keeps spinning sooooooo fast in master room, does anyone have the same situation?(0.18 vertion uncracked)

Reactions: lightpower

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 0.18.0 of Seaside Mystery.

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, it should automatically do everything and say "Account Linked" in green. You can now save and load games as usual.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Seaside Mystery.exe file and it will work automatically.

CRACK ZIP PASSWORD: TJ888
(Use winrar or 7zip to extract it using the password TJ888 and do not use the built-in windows extraction tool as you cannot enter a password)

Edit: For anyone wondering why I need to password protect my crack now, it is because VirusTotal has implemented a new AI detection called "DeepInstinct" which is falsely flagging my cracks as malicious which as a result causes F95Zone to flag it as a virus. Password protecting the zip avoids it being scanned by DeepInstinct allowing it to not be false flagged as a virus.

Last edited:

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Here is my crack for version 0.18.0 of Seaside Mystery.

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, it should automatically do everything and say "Account Linked" in green. You can now save and load games as usual.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Seaside Mystery.exe file and it will work automatically.
Worked for me

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes