Unity Abandoned Seaside: Quest For Booty [v0.0.6a] [Attic Monkey Games]

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
V0.0.3 is now available!

The games original art is pretty nice and the grind isn't that bad either, but a little repetitive. I understand it's still very early in development, so I look forward to new updates. I wish you the best.

Also is there currently only the one H-scene?

I see some characters have the "?????????????" still, was wondering if those are unlockable now.

AtticMonkeyR

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
The games original art is pretty nice and the grind isn't that bad either, but a little repetitive. I understand it's still very early in development, so I look forward to new updates. I wish you the best.

Also is there currently only the one H-scene?

I see some characters have the "?????????????" still, was wondering if those are unlockable now.
Hi AssAhoy! Thank you for the great comment and feedback!
You are correct. There currently is only one H-scene. Next update will contain at least one new one :)

Most of the ??????? are not yet unlockable, they are just placeholders for now. But they will of course contain juicy stuff in future updates.

We are also working on new mini-games so that you can choose what you want to do to earn money and counter some repetitiveness. They will also be added in later updates.

Reactions: naoc and ZetaPrime3

AtticMonkeyR

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Ahoy! We are experimenting with the look of our game and would love you guy's feedback!! We have made a public post on our Patreon (Devlog #6) with the details. Let us know what you think!

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
Maybe I'm just dumb but how do you buy beer for the pirate? Clicking on the beer just asks if you want to help out at the bar.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
The game is called "quest for booty" and theres no anal sex in it? Seriously?

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
That's your mom in game.
What you saying? all white people look alike? She could totally be his "Land lady" then have a "Sea Lady" :ROFLMAO: Seriously though. Why does everyone want to fuck their Mother?

Last edited:

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I am stuck at the quest where you have to buy a beer for the drunk pirate but I cannot seem to find the option to do that.

AtticMonkeyM

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Ahoy! After several of you (correctly) pointed out to be stuck on quest trying to buy the pirate a beer we quickly started investigating. It seems that the incorrect flow was called and therefore it is indeed impossible to collect the beer and finish the quest.

To advance the quest you should talk to Ada. The beer on the bar starts a mini game that is not related to the quest.

We have fixed the issue and you should be able to continue from any save that you have. The build will be updated / released asap.

Thank you for pointing this out:
ziggy1341
supastroker3000
G01DENB0Y
cezvania

AtticMonkeyM

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I am stuck at the quest where you have to buy a beer for the drunk pirate but I cannot seem to find the option to do that.
Hi Cezvania,

There is no walktrough for the game. We hope that the in game journal provides enough clues to send you in the right direction. As you were stuck on a bug in the game we hope you will be able to continue playing without the need of a walktrough. ;)

Reactions: cjalex111

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
Hi Cezvania,

There is no walktrough for the game. We hope that the in game journal provides enough clues to send you in the right direction. As you were stuck on a bug in the game we hope you will be able to continue playing without the need of a walktrough. ;)
Thanks for the update. Could you please give me a hint as to where the key for the cabinet is?

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
Also, everytime i go to Mr John to join the ship, I keep getting told that there are no casualities, try again later. I am literally stuck cannot progress the game any further

AtticMonkeyR

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Also, everytime i go to Mr John to join the ship, I keep getting told that there are no casualities, try again later. I am literally stuck cannot progress the game any further
Ahoy CezVania! Unfortunatly that is the end of the quest line for now. You will be able to join the crew in a future update!

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
So does that mean An Offer You Can't Refuse is not able to be completed? It seems to imply you need to get treasure from the seas to finish it.

I'd also like to know if there's just the two scenes available at the moment? Ada seems to have a ???? option when talking and I was wondering if I'm missing something somewhere.