Unity Abandoned Seaside: Quest For Booty [v0.0.6a] [Attic Monkey Games]

Dec 6, 2020
The key to the cabinet was in the bathroom in an earlier version but I've not been able to find it in newer versions.
Also... Is there a way to hide text boxes or am I just being stupid?

AtticMonkeyM

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
So does that mean An Offer You Can't Refuse is not able to be completed? It seems to imply you need to get treasure from the seas to finish it.

I'd also like to know if there's just the two scenes available at the moment? Ada seems to have a ???? option when talking and I was wondering if I'm missing something somewhere.
An Offer You Can't Refuse is indeed not able to progress further than where you are yet.

If you have found 2 scenes than you have unlocked the scenes for now. One for Wendy and one for Bella.

I'd also like to know where the key to the cabinet can be found, unless that hasn't been added yet?
The key is as AdultGamer8469 pointed out in the bathroom at night. But we have found that with the rework of some of our systems the item loading for the key bugged out. We will fix this in the upcoming release.

Reactions: ziggy1341
Feb 22, 2021
This game has great potential, but holy fuck! It's so buggy, I'll have to wait until further updates to actually enjoy it (assuming they fixed the bugs and put some more scenes in).

Reactions: Paarl

AtticMonkeyM

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
This game has great potential, but holy fuck! It's so buggy, I'll have to wait until further updates to actually enjoy it (assuming they fixed the bugs and put some more scenes in).
Great to see that you think it has potential. Hope you will enjoy it somewhere in the future!

Dec 6, 2020
Hey AtticMonkeyM. I really like this game and there is huge potential in it. I'm really looking forward to how it progresses.
Is there a way to hide the text boxes? I do find they get in the way especially when spying through the floor. I cant wait for the next update. Well done so far!

AtticMonkeyM

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Hey AtticMonkeyM. I really like this game and there is huge potential in it. I'm really looking forward to how it progresses.
Is there a way to hide the text boxes? I do find they get in the way especially when spying through the floor. I cant wait for the next update. Well done so far!
Hey AdultGamer8469,

Apologies for the late reaction. I have been enjoying some vacation time.

First let me thank you for your enthusiasm. I hope you will enjoy Seaside!

Small suggestions like this are making Seaside a better game. Currently there is no way to hide the text boxes. As we feel that the feature you described is a really nice addition to the game we will address this in the upcoming release.

In the future you will be able to hide the text box by pressing "h" on the keyboard.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2020
Hey AdultGamer8469,

Apologies for the late reaction. I have been enjoying some vacation time.

First let me thank you for your enthusiasm. I hope you will enjoy Seaside!

Small suggestions like this are making Seaside a better game. Currently there is no way to hide the text boxes. As we feel that the feature you described is a really nice addition to the game we will address this in the upcoming release.

In the future you will be able to hide the text box by pressing "h" on the keyboard.

Thank you thats great. I look forward to your next update.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
How do I solve that when loading my game the game automatically changes the name of the MC?

AtticMonkeyR

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
How do I solve that when loading my game the game automatically changes the name of the MC?
Ahoy Paarl! Thank you for the comment. It seems that during the revamp of our save system we kinda forgot to re-add the player name to the save file o_O We are on it!

AtticMonkeyR

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Ahoy! Update 0.0.6a is now available for everyone for both Mac and Windows! Thanks to Paarl for finding this bug. Thank you!

• Red Heart

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
So how do you get the scenes with Bella? And whats new with this update? I feel like I've found everything and cant progress.

Eze3d

Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys, every time I save it exits. Could someone pass me some save. Thank you

AtticMonkeyM

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
So how do you get the scenes with Bella? And whats new with this update? I feel like I've found everything and cant progress.
Bella's story arc has gotten 3 additional quest. (The quest journal should display 8 quests total)
The start of her story is after talking twice with her. From there the journal should be able to guide you. If not please let me know where you are and I could assist better.

Also I would like to add that it is great to see you have been playing the game. You were the reason we started getting the game working on Mac. It took us longer than expected but in the end we got it done. ;)

Hi guys, every time I save it exits. Could someone pass me some save. Thank you
This is unexpected behaviour and sadly we can not reproduce it on our end. Could you tell me on which platform you are playing? And does the exit occur after putting in a save name?

elzorro212

Apr 11, 2018
Bella's story arc has gotten 3 additional quest. (The quest journal should display 8 quests total)
The start of her story is after talking twice with her. From there the journal should be able to guide you. If not please let me know where you are and I could assist better.

Also I would like to add that it is great to see you have been playing the game. You were the reason we started getting the game working on Mac. It took us longer than expected but in the end we got it done. ;)

This is unexpected behaviour and sadly we can not reproduce it on our end. Could you tell me on which platform you are playing? And does the exit occur after putting in a save name?
Looks interesting but I'm stuck - been everywhere at all times, no idea what the quests are (pirates say they're full etc...)