3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
If you don't like NTR .. then you have reviewed this game...
You should go back and buy vanilla ice cream and take a walk in the lavender fields
:LOL: Let's go
Well if it was a one and done sure I wodnt care but, this is a multi part story which with how his adeline inn worked out makes this game besides his art, pale In terms of story. Just my 2 cents on this.

Reactions: Futamania

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Well if it was a one and done sure I wodnt care but, this is a multi part story which with how his adeline inn worked out makes this game besides his art, pale In terms of story. Just my 2 cents on this.
I know many people don't like NTR, but when you don't like it. And click to see the game of NTRMAN ... as if you are in the world of Darkweb

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
I know many people don't like NTR, but when you don't like it. And click to see the game of NTRMAN ... as if you are in the world of Darkweb
Well to be fair I'm one of those weird guys who reads ntr for plot (crazy right) I have read or seen many and like it when they switch up the story. Most often I'm indifferent. In this sense my and a few others think similar in that the story is weak as shit. This is just how I feel it could be better and still have the endings we see but, add a little more to it.

Reactions: the_observant

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
In this sense my and a few others think similar in that the story is weak as shit.
I agree that the story and/or corruption elements felt a little out of place and/or rushed at times. In particular, the mother's easily corruptible nature and her complete lack of hesitancy in getting with her son's bully made it a bit unrealistic so to speak. Like I have mentioned previously, NTRman games are not entirely meant to be slow-burn styled (SBS) experiences. However, I still felt that the pacing of SOL (autumn episode) felt a bit more rushed than NTRman's previous titles he worked on.

However, given all of that, I think we should all just keep in mind that the final version of SOL (autumn episode) is still in the works.

Therefore, there is still an opportunity for the story to redeem itself by introducing those additional scenes that we have not come to witness just yet. So, who knows? Perhaps the pacing will make a lot more sense in subsequent releases of the game.

Last edited:

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
(3/3)
The ending is a wtf in terms of how it is. I would prefer that the son still find out but, the boy who is confused and angry lashes out,thenleaves and goes to the childhood friends house which leads to part 2. Now that ending could exist but, I feel the player as a whole should be the one who leads him to that ending instead of it being how it played out. I know it's still in progress but, damn it left this feeling if the next part needs to wow me besides the art.
I have seen similar comments to this in both the discord and on the patreon and I do get what people sides but I would to stress this is just the first release we still have events we weren't able to choose from the son's side meaning that even the mom will probably get more scenes. You mention that this is going to be a big project like Adeliade Inn (my favorite ntrman game) but if you think back that game felt rushed in its first releases also so if we just wait for the spring chapter which is the final one I'm sure most will be satisfied. Just from the opening the game tells you there will be loss but also acceptance and happiness which will probably not only be for the girls but also satoshi. Who knows maybe he gets the chance to steal them back maybe he gets to just go on and steal others girls starting with the gal. Plus we still don't even know why the mom glitched out early on maybe ever girl is going to see glitches and this is going to be a doki doki thing where we are the mc and the women want us. Who knows I just think that the final product will be really satisfying which is why Im treating this like an alpha and the next release like a beta.

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
For me, the mc is fine, the bully is also fine because asshole supposed to be an asshole, if this guy feel any remorse or awkward/weak its not a good antagonist for ntr story, the mom is kinda bad, fell way to fast/ez and it seems that the bully did nothing, so it makes the story bland, and for the ending, tbh i'm surprised this is the direction we got but sure. conclusion its ok just a little bit meh

Reactions: Damien125

acelcasper

Dec 27, 2019
I have seen similar comments to this in both the discord and on the patreon and I do get what people sides but I would to stress this is just the first release we still have events we weren't able to choose from the son's side meaning that even the mom will probably get more scenes. You mention that this is going to be a big project like Adeliade Inn (my favorite ntrman game) but if you think back that game felt rushed in its first releases also so if we just wait for the spring chapter which is the final one I'm sure most will be satisfied. Just from the opening the game tells you there will be loss but also acceptance and happiness which will probably not only be for the girls but also satoshi. Who knows maybe he gets the chance to steal them back maybe he gets to just go on and steal others girls starting with the gal. Plus we still don't even know why the mom glitched out early on maybe ever girl is going to see glitches and this is going to be a doki doki thing where we are the mc and the women want us. Who knows I just think that the final product will be really satisfying which is why Im treating this like an alpha and the next release like a beta.
Very true, we only saw a fragment of the story so yeah, this one is going to be wicked

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I think you skip alot of the story, but here FYI, the fucking bully is 22 year old, he say it when he first meet the mom.
Yeah, lol that's actually jokes. But the fact of the bully's age, actually lead me to think about something else.

If the bully was 22, that would make Satoshi 21. Now, I am not Japanese, nor have I ever studied in Japan but I'm pretty sure by Japanese standards a 21/22-year-old should have already finished HS, and graduated onto college and/or university by now. But, I don't know? lmao

Perhaps in NTRMan's universe, some students have to be held back a number of years because they're too busy NTRing those hot momma's :ROFLMAO:

1644688835834.png

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
That's the main thing. I know that it is a work In progress and that these comments will become obsolete In the end but, from what I see so far this needs more work.

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
For me, the mc is fine, the bully is also fine because asshole supposed to be an asshole, if this guy feel any remorse or awkward/weak its not a good antagonist for ntr story, the mom is kinda bad, fell way to fast/ez and it seems that the bully did nothing, so it makes the story bland, and for the ending, tbh i'm surprised this is the direction we got but sure. conclusion its ok just a little bit meh
Maybe but, I would think that these characters will return in some way In the other episodes so i would hope that thses characters dont stay one note. Ita only cause its episodic that i say this at all.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah, lol that's actually jokes. But the fact of the bully's age, actually lead me to think about something else.

If the bully was 22, that would make Satoshi 21. Now, I am not Japanese, nor have I ever studied in Japan but I'm pretty sure by Japanese standards a 21/22-year-old should have already finished HS, and graduated onto college and/or university by now. But, I don't know? lmao

Perhaps in NTRMan's universe, some students have to be held back a number of years because they're too busy NTRing those hot momma's :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1649548
Its to avoid patreons rules when it comes to age. Always remember its minus 5 or 10...so, 22 - 10 = real age or 22 - 5 = real age . Any which way u prefer it makes sense;)

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Soo will anyone mention the "glichy" part in the store? I swear if this is gonna be some 4th wall breaking ntr game, im gonna love NTRMAN even more

Jul 28, 2018
First of all, not an NTR hater; infact, some of the best games I played are NTR; and some came from NTRMAN himself. But this is probably his weakest work by far. None of this really hits the NTR points. Maybe its a pre release, and he'll fix these later on? We can only hope.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Its to avoid patreons rules when it comes to age. Always remember its minus 5 or 10...so, 22 - 10 = real age or 22 - 5 = real age . Any which way u prefer it makes sense;)
Ahh, I see! That makes a whole lot of sense now, lmao. Totally forgot about Patreon guidelines with respect to age.

You learn something new every day, eh? ;D

But, I was also wondering, do you think that the Patreon mods will start to notice these loopholes that content creators try to use to undermine their guidelines about age? Or perhaps, they might get more strict about how they enforce some of those policies? :unsure:

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
I think you skip alot of the story, but here FYI, the fucking bully is 22 year old, he say it when he first meet the mom.
ok, But what about his presence at school ? And I wrote about how could she leave his son alone at home? He is not an adult

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020

View attachment 1649548
The name on the manga, please

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

View attachment 1649548
lol, andoryu, i see your style of woman somehow very same as me, bro.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes