3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
Honestly even if you don't like NTR like myself, the art just click just right. Just CG hunt the game if you can't find a save file (of which I can't seem to find from a quick search, no I am not going to go through 57 pages.) and then wank after you're done.

Would honestly like a game that isn't about NTR from this artist but..... really can't if it's in the name. Then again from what I've read on some of the reviews the story isn't great.

It's weird though that people are remarking that they, to quote Mr. T. "pity the fool" as if it was a bad thing. I have no idea yall are talking about since, well I don't read the story, but isn't that kind of the point of NTR? for the protagonist to feel immense anguish from all of the women and people he cared from his life being slave to the dick? Again I am speaking from extreme ignorance since I am not interested in the genre, but why is it a bad thing to pity the boy?
just enjoy the art ,dont think too much ,by the way the big cock cant corruption grils , that ntr story just for fun, in really life ,like that mc mom ,or that fat teacher ,all going to jail , ntr story most are fake ,just enjoy the art ,be youself

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Can i ask for spoiler about how the Mom ends... someone said that the Mom become worst Milf ever, i don't understand what he means.. is the Mom abandon her child or beecome bully??
I want to play the game but looks like my laptop not strong Lol

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
What's the source of the three in mind-control and the middle blonde elf in non-ntr?
Mind-Control NTR:
-The Queen who adopted a Goblin
-Awakening of a Goddess
-Smile

Non-NTR:
Blonde Elf is a fuckable side-character in "Adelaide Inn"
Who's the first girl to the left on the corruption ntr row?
Asuza from Seasons of Loss: Autumn

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
at this point, the story is no more than a hentai manga with 1 page tell us what happen and 24 pages for fuck scene
EXACTLY!!! finally, someone got it. All his games except Adelaide Inn is pretty much his graphic novel/hentai manga turned into a full-fledged animated vn game. NTRman started as a graphic novel/hentai manga artist first.

Jun 21, 2018
Damn I went into the Autumn episode with a boner and ended up... with a broken heart. I'm not a fan of NTR but I don't mind it, so I check stuff sometimes... but that change was way too sudden and way too brutal. And I don't mean that from Satoshi's perspective and the NTR itself, but the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well done. My jaw fell off.

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Can i ask for spoiler about how the Mom ends... someone said that the Mom become worst Milf ever, i don't understand what he means.. is the Mom abandon her child or beecome bully??
I want to play the game but looks like my laptop not strong Lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
The initial sex scene for the mom was wayy too fast, there needed to be more build up for that
Wasnt really a fan of the last scene either, drug use is eh for me (I hate needles)

Other then that, super hot scenario.
Dunno what it is about the bully and milf NTR trope, but damn its good, any other good games with this trope?

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I really wish NTRMAN add more save box on his game. Especially for this game. This is why i love Adelia Inn game, he gave us alot of save box to use.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes