3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Shyamal

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks…you’re the man.
Anyway, great art as always…i like the subject too (great potential) but just 4 miserable pics: honestly, i’m disappointed… i didn’t expect a long one but why so short!
Becoz it was sappose to be fanart by ntrman .. he did a poll earliar this month for best waifu and yen and yor win the poll .. it was sappose to be fanarts but we didn't expected short comic it was a surpirse to us... next one is 'yor' from spy x family . It could be anything fanart or short comic .. ntrman have'nt said anything yet.

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
Becoz it was sappose to be fanart by ntrman .. he did a poll earliar this month for best waifu and yen and yor win the poll .. it was sappose to be fanarts but we didn't expected short comic it was a surpirse to us... next one is 'yor' from spy x family . It could be anything fanart or short comic .. ntrman have'nt said anything yet.
anyone knows ratatatat74? that guy is famous ,and like make ntr stuff , and some balck dxxk ,but spy x family ,he make pure love????? wtf? but ntrman , his name tell us everything

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey just saw he released a short Comic # 17 on Discord. Would love to get hold of a link for both #16 & #17. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
So, I played both chapters. Autumn is just a retelling of Mikezoutei doujinshi with almost exactly same plot, but with (obviously) better visuals. Winter is good, it's refreshing to see more than one non ntr scenes in ntr vn (and mc doesn't even cum just after putting it in too!) Story feels rushed though, it's like NTRman just wants us to get backstory faster so we can see h-scenes as soon as possible. And obvious cliche tropes like "his dick is bigger so i now in love with this 40 something yo, lol" but it IS ntr so whatever.
The most important question is what NTRman is going to do to Satoshi next? He was already fooled twice, and by people most important to him, so I don't see him going anywhere near women romantically. I guess he could do the "sweet girl rescues him from misery just to be cucked" trope twice, but it would be really lame to see same shit twice, and I don't see a way to make it look not forced.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
UHHH there is a short comic with busty milf yennfer and some small swampgoblin creature! sad its no game (yet!) i would have liked to play this way more than seasons (personally speaking of course) - wanted to see it by joining patreon but somehow patreon did decline the payment - anyone knows why?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
my-image.png

tier list is a mix of fav girls but also fav games/characters. some B and A tier would be S tier if the story and character would have been better. but to be honest some S tier are just only there cause i liked the idea and the girl and not the game itself much. so B, A and S tier are not 100%

Last edited:

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
Can somebody tell me the difference between windows 32 and 64? I have seen many like that but don't know what it actually is

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Can somebody tell me the difference between windows 32 and 64? I have seen many like that but don't know what it actually is
It's basically a limitation of the data set a CPU/OS can use, long story short 64 Bit is best.
64 Bit systems can run both 32 and 64 bit software, whereas 32 bit can only run 32 bit software.

TLDR if your CPU supports 64bit, install a 64bit copy of Windows and you never have to worry about an archaic 32bit problem again.

Last edited:

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
It's basically a limitation of the data set a CPU/OS can use, long story short 64 Bit is best.
64 Bit systems can run both 32 and 64 bit software, whereas 32 bit can only run 32 bit software.

TLDR if your CPU support 64bit, install a 64bit copy of Windows and you never have to worry about an archaic 32bit problem again.
To add to that, if you don't know what OS you're running open My Computer, then right click for properties. It will open a new window that has some basic info on your computer, including your OS

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
Thank you everyone for solving my doubt about de 32 - 64 thing, I just played the game and found kinda more interesting the winter story a little rushed for mi liking but if the sister really is with her dog things will go wild on the future.
Also the winter one resembles to me the Morishima Haruka doujin of Carn, that's a master piece.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
are there any other games from similar authors ? such as NTRMAN ?
there's like 3 games recently uploaded by Sinccubus, they're blacked ntr focused with models based on honey select 2
One of them is actually straight up remake of Queen who adopted a goblin but with a black man instead

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

sauzey

Dec 11, 2019
Just finished playing winter episode . As usual the story was kinda rushed and predictable . When satoshi felt there's an eye that watching them in the gym , i knew that scene would be used to corrupt Tsugumi . I kinda play the corrupt path just to unlock all scenes but in my mind , refusing sex in gym was canon . I cant do it to my man Satoshi . He had enough in autumn episode . Loved this approach by NTRMAN that let you choose to get ntr or not . I wonder what NTRMAN will do on next season . Based on this picture , i doubt that there's just gonna be a new girl and satoshi gonna get cucked again .Satoshi did mention he want revenge in the gym . After getting both of his loves oned get cucked , i would love to see Satoshi being some kind of revengeful person/ Chad Satoshi with that blonde hair . Overall 10/10 Art 4/10 Writing

1657747733976.png

Reactions: TheDevilsDens
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes