3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

rangabang

May 4, 2021
tf with this +1 spams ? Is something out ? If not, imma report these mofos for real
Its basically a way to indicate interest in the game.
Its usually used on translation request threads, the more +1s, the more other people and potentially translators can see how much people want to see the game translated.

Reactions: BangB420

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
+1000000000000000000

please stop with this +1's
if you want to see updates, check his twitter:
he usually posts their first regarding updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dodgydave
Aug 6, 2017
New post on NTRMAN's patreon
"April Content
Hey guys,
Sorry for bringing you a sad news, Supposedly there's content to be available this upcoming month of April but after replaying the stuff, I found them a bit awful and lacking in a lot of ways. I'd like to ask one more month to get this project out of the window. Hence I paused the billing for the upcoming month."
So looks like the earliest we are getting Lust and possibly SOL Spring is May. At least he is pausing the billing for April

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Sometimes i would like to see him doing comics again instead of games. Don't gte me wrong, (his) games are great and still improving, but they also need so much time.
Comics like Awakening of a Goddess are also great and the time between each project would be (much) shorter.

Reactions: AlbertoRiveron

Sho-kun

Mar 9, 2018
"April Content
Hey guys,
Sorry for bringing you a sad news, Supposedly there's content to be available this upcoming month of April but after replaying the stuff, I found them a bit awful and lacking in a lot of ways. I'd like to ask one more month to get this project out of the window. Hence I paused the billing for the upcoming month."
So looks like the earliest we are getting Lust and possibly SOL Spring is May. At least he is pausing the billing for April
Man, i was so exited for lust

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
"April Content
Hey guys,
I always afraid reading this type of message. It's ok if he releases it in a month from now. If the game(s) is good, everyone's happy, but if it went bad like SOL, he's gonna take huge black lashes since he made the promise that the game(s) will be good. The man was certainly crawling back to his cave based on his state.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
There's a reason he paused billing, he hasn't been working on this non-stop for the last 8 months. You guys come up with the stupidest things to complain about. Forget about someone's mental health, you just want to jerk it for free earlier. You can really tell who doesn't interact with people IRL.

Sho-kun

Mar 9, 2018
There's a reason he paused billing, he hasn't been working on this non-stop for the last 8 months. You guys come up with the stupidest things to complain about. Forget about someone's mental health, you just want to jerk it for free earlier. You can really tell who doesn't interact with people IRL.
True, the guy never disappointed and always released quality content.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes