3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Soooo , he took almost a year to charge us, and when the deadlines came, he told us that he paused April's billing because what he did was shit and needed some touch. After that, he charged back again for the whole month of May for the shit he made that was supposed to be delivered in April, which seems to indicate that he's going to delay again. With what he said on
holy this some of the dumbest fucking shit i read yet what are u fucking going on about. so a dev say o shit i cant get the game out in april better stop charging money so people dont pay for nothing and now it look like it will come out in may so i will resume billing and tell them it's come out last week of may. and some how u took that as a bad thing and that hes going to delay the game again based off of nothing.

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
Here is a very interesting detail,
The location of the Summer Episode look like happened in the bullies home (the Autumn Episode)
Just thinking about it, the male protagonist in the small village is actually the bully in the Autumn Episode。
i just talk nonsense~~~

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Any wishes for The Lust Voyage in terms of content?
I wouldn't know of any particular wishes because I just go with the flow while playing these games. I guess maybe some pregnant sex? But the art style of these games are always 10/10 bangers so that keeps me satisfied.

View attachment 2619335

Edit:
To be honest the quality of NTRMAN's work over all his titles has improved all the time so can't really say what I want from his games because they always deliver. Some of his next works after this will have top down view aspect so you can walk around with the character or characters so the interacting with the environment will be a huge improvement for immersion. I am personally looking forward to the "Arrival of the Goddess" game.

Besides feet I guess more blowjobs or deepthroat would be nice. Some of his best ones is in Adelaide Inn and seeing them fully animated would be really good.
The transition from visual novel gameplay to top down view gameplay will be interesting to see, that's for sure.

i think some things have improved and others not, most common complains are that the corruption isnt slow enough to be enjoyable, and the females are to easy to fall, the lack of more choices that can actually affect the story and the anatomy of the girls tho the last one it can be considered subjective, i personally like they look very milf-like, tho Tsugumi should look a bit more slim considering she is in highschool unless Ntrman has a thing for chubbygirls or you can be cynical and say he cant make slim bodies even if his life would depend on it.

Also dont take the potential attempt of bait of someone that doesnt bother to even explain why that one is disagreeing with your opinion.
NTRMAN's art is god tier when depicting chubby MILFs. The rolls of flab and darkened nipples are an excellent display of the women's fertility.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Nice to see more people liking his style. Is trully worth the wait, specially considering he also is working on the other projects and is expected for all to be released later in this year if nothing goes wrong with his mental health.

Im really looking forwards to Arrival of the Goddess, if im aware doesnt have any conections with Awakening of the Goddess at least till he confirms it. That project was probably made due to many requests for a sequel or a VN version of AwoG.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Honestly not a fan of dark nipples, but I make an exception for NTRman.
I would make an exception if the corruption progress is great. Unfortunaly both the corruption and the nipples were a huge turn off for me.
Last game i would give 10/10 was Adelaide Inn. Camp with Mom and SoL were just mediocre :/

Reactions: Thenutcracker222

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I would make an exception if the corruption progress is great. Unfortunaly both the corruption and the nipples were a huge turn off for me.
Last game i would give 10/10 was Adelaide Inn. Camp with Mom and SoL were just mediocre :/
I'm the opposite, Adelade was slow and ass to me. While seasons of loss was perfect.

Feb 11, 2022
deadass we're so starved for content we thought she was gonna fuck her dog :KEK:
Ngl, i still think that we gonna have that as an extra content or something (since on the first game there is some extra options too, but didn't had receive any update yet), but i don't think he has the balls to do it

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Ngl, i still think that we gonna have that as an extra content or something (since on the first game there is some extra options too, but didn't had receive any update yet), but i don't think he has the balls to do it
Is there evidence to show she isnt, because thats what I thought too, lol?

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes