Dragoon790

Nov 10, 2019
Uploadhaven and Racaty both want to install a Chrome browser extension to download files. Anyone else use this?

Mosthra

Feb 17, 2018
you are a saint. Thank you very much for this amazing Secazz collection. (〃` 3′〃)❤❤❤❤❤ This work is wonderful. I have been a fan of Secazz for a long time but could not synthesize enough collection.

Miki57

Oct 14, 2019
Oh my god, did you guys really just delete the old archive and replace almost every 1080p 60fps videos with compressed 720p unwatchable 25fps shit while murdering the bitrate and not even warn people in the changelog?
I can't believe it, I just can't. What the hell is going on lately, I keep refreshing my artists collection and I keep finding out that everything I download had the quality murdered and no one is saying anything in the descriptions. People downloading 720p 25 fps videos without knowing their exist 1080p 60fps of the work.
Are we back to year 1999 and I didn't notice? External hard drive cost nothing, 1080p 60 fps monitors are basically free, people are switching to 4k screens, fiber internet is everywhere, but because 5 guys keep complaining that the collections are too big we all have to switch back to 720p 25fps without even a warning? Do you people realize that the people asking for 720p are mainly just maniacs collecting every adult work their exist and that they aren't even going to enjoy 1% of what they download?
How is size an issue? Are people not intelligent enough to download and then delete the works they don't like? I usually delete pretty much 80% of the stuff. If I don't like the girl I shift+delete, it's not complicated. What happens here is terrible, there is gold Honoka and Kasumi stuff, gold Samus and Zelda videos, and everything was killed. I am comparing right now my older Honoka 1080p 60 fps blowjob with the 720p 25 fps, and it's a total joke. Unless someone tells me we can't see past 25 fps.

I am furious right now. At least warn people that the videos were compressed and that their exist MUCH better versions that aren't addressed to blind people.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Oh my god, did you guys really just delete the old archive and replace almost every 1080p 60fps videos with compressed 720p unwatchable 25fps shit while murdering the bitrate and not even warn people in the changelog?
I can't believe it, I just can't. What the hell is going on lately, I keep refreshing my artists collection and I keep finding out that everything I download had the quality murdered and no one is saying anything in the descriptions. People downloading 720p 25 fps videos without knowing their exist 1080p 60fps of the work.
Are we back to year 1999 and I didn't notice? External hard drive cost nothing, 1080p 60 fps monitors are basically free, people are switching to 4k screens, fiber internet is everywhere, but because 5 guys keep complaining that the collections are too big we all have to switch back to 720p 25fps without even a warning? Do you people realize that the people asking for 720p are mainly just maniacs collecting every adult work their exist and that they aren't even going to enjoy 1% of what they download?
How is size an issue? Are people not intelligent enough to download and then delete the works they don't like? I usually delete pretty much 80% of the stuff. If I don't like the girl I shift+delete, it's not complicated. What happens here is terrible, there is gold Honoka and Kasumi stuff, gold Samus and Zelda videos, and everything was killed. I am comparing right now my older Honoka 1080p 60 fps blowjob with the 720p 25 fps, and it's a total joke. Unless someone tells me we can't see past 25 fps.

I am furious right now. At least warn people that the videos were compressed and that their exist MUCH better versions that aren't addressed to blind people.
It was always like that lol. Nobody removed the archive. I don't know you but few people can upload a 22GB collection in a second.

Miki57

Oct 14, 2019
Well I was thinking that maybe I made a mistake and I downloaded the stuff from Patreon last year, but the titles of the archive are the same I have, so I thought my collection was from here...
But a few huge issues remain. There is no warning that we are downloading a murdered version of the original work. I don't want to sound overzealous but it looks like someone downloaded his Patreon archive, killed/compressed the whole and it was posted without any mention of the horrible compression.

Just to give an example, I have a original 4.19mb Honoka blowjob at 1080p 60 fps. The 720p 25 fps version here is 3.43mb.
So your man didn't even save 1mb, not 1, but still did it, and killed one of the best Honoka vid around (because the compressed version is atrocious). The man even murdered a 735kb Harley vid! From 1080p 30fps to 720p 25 fps, that looks horrible, all to save 110kb! Because his version is 625!!!!

We aren't talking about compressed 2 giga vids, we are talking about gold stuff being killed just to win a few KB!!
I'm mad at the guy, does he gets off doing it? The original Zelda 10 minutes video is 60 fps / 447mb...His version is 25 fps 372mb!!!
This is the worst compressed archive I have ever seen.

Reactions: festerloves

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Well I was thinking that maybe I made a mistake and I downloaded the stuff from Patreon last year, but the titles of the archive are the same I have, so I thought my collection was from here...
But a few huge issues remain. There is no warning that we are downloading a murdered version of the original work. I don't want to sound overzealous but it looks like someone downloaded his Patreon archive, killed/compressed the whole and it was posted without any mention of the horrible compression.

Just to give an example, I have a original 4.19mb Honoka blowjob at 1080p 60 fps. The 720p 25 fps version here is 3.43mb.
So your man didn't even save 1mb, not 1, but still did it, and killed one of the best Honoka vid around (because the compressed version is atrocious). The man even murdered a 735kb Harley vid! From 1080p 30fps to 720p 25 fps, that looks horrible, all to save 110kb! Because his version is 625!!!!

We aren't talking about compressed 2 giga vids, we are talking about gold stuff being killed just to win a few KB!!
I'm mad at the guy, does he gets off doing it? The original Zelda 10 minutes video is 60 fps / 447mb...His version is 25 fps 372mb!!!
This is the worst compressed archive I have ever seen.
Calm down. I didn't have good internet at the time and compressing to 5GB was the best I could do. There was no way I could upload 22GB. I still have the original archive and will upload it in the coming days.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

You can go to another place with better quality archives anytime. We are not stopping you.

Miki57

Oct 14, 2019
I would have no complaint, none at all, if there was a warning in the description. It's a matter of principle, people are downloading gigabytes of compressed videos without knowing it. I'm not used to complain, not at all, but I was extremely surprised to see a few short videos being compressed heavily for absolutely no gain, some smaller videos are even bigger at 25 fps than at original 60. I understand that the collection was too big, and I never click on compressed version so I was taken by surprise, and I'm sorry for the aggressive tone. It's the first time I analyze compressed work and I was just a little shocked, although I can understand that cherry picking the few videos that shouldn't be compressed in such a collection isn't possible.
Over 9 years I have bought and shared hundreds of CG collection's and imported Doujins for Sad Panda so I guess I'm kinda allergic to the concept of compression as I'm expecting people to delete what they don't want, but I fully understand the challenge for a person with slow uploading. All I'm asking is for more transparency. If people like what they see and they are told there's much better quality available they may go and join the Patreon.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I would have no complaint, none at all, if there was a warning in the description. It's a matter of principle, people are downloading gigabytes of compressed videos without knowing it. I'm not used to complain, not at all, but I was extremely surprised to see a few short videos being compressed heavily for absolutely no gain, some smaller videos are even bigger at 25 fps than at original 60. I understand that the collection was too big, and I never click on compressed version so I was taken by surprise, and I'm sorry for the aggressive tone. It's the first time I analyze compressed work and I was just a little shocked, although I can understand that cherry picking the few videos that shouldn't be compressed in such a collection isn't possible.
Over 9 years I have bought and shared hundreds of CG collection's and imported Doujins for Sad Panda so I guess I'm kinda allergic to the concept of compression as I'm expecting people to delete what they don't want, but I fully understand the challenge for a person with slow uploading. All I'm asking is for more transparency. If people like what they see and they are told there's much better quality available they may go and join the Patreon.
In OP it is written: "Resolution: 720p, 1080p for the more recent ones"

May 27, 2017

Seriously? You're getting something for free on a free site, for the big whopping price of free! Yet you still have a problem? Some people are never happy with what they have, you're one of them. This site runs on the generosity of a few, if people keep acting like you are, we'll lose even that. Get out of here with your first world problems, the world doesn't revolve around you! If you're so loaded to have 4K monitors, External Hard Drives and Fiber Internet, then pay for the Collection yourself!

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
there are a bunch of contradictions in this fellow's comment
and lies
internet is trash some places
if size aint a big deal, its ironic you think there is one between 720p to 1080p
not all pcs can even play 4k 60fps

And yes thank you all for this, i am in the people that thank this being reduced in size