Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Does that actually mean they don't like it? I think the poll that included it was like "How much do you like X" or "What is your least X"...at least that's what I remember. I think most people are kinda indifferent about it? I might be wrong though, I get mixed up on some things
Well for example personally I don't like SPH at all. It's because while I don't have some monster-size penis it's also not small so when I see someone in a game or vid taking a SPH route my 1st thought is: 'are you sure your eyes work as they should?'.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well for example personally I don't like SPH at all. It's because while I don't have some monster-size penis it's also not small so when I see someone in a game or vid taking a SPH route my 1st thought is: 'are you sure your eyes work as they should?'.
I mean...that's fair, but games can only take self insertion so far. I don't think you need to tailor the game experience perfectly to your own view, its just fun to imagine it as a "what if". Also if you really want to make it apply to yourself, one thing to do is just imagine Iris put a "stop growth" spell on it long ago and completely forgot about it, hence magic is the culprit. Either way, I get what you're saying, if its not your thing, I understand that. I just personally wondered how many people are truly "against" it vs. "has no strong opinion either way".

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I mean...that's fair, but games can only take self insertion so far. I don't think you need to tailor the game experience perfectly to your own view, its just fun to imagine it as a "what if". Also if you really want to make it apply to yourself, one thing to do is just imagine Iris put a "stop growth" spell on it long ago and completely forgot about it, hence magic is the culprit. Either way, I get what you're saying, if its not your thing, I understand that. I just personally wondered how many people are truly "against" it vs. "has no strong opinion either way".
Yeah, I wouldn't say I have a strong opinion about SPH, it just doesn't excite me at all, maybe even slightly irritates, so I try to avoid it whenever I can. There's a lot of kinks that are a part of a general femdom package that I don't like, and there are kinks that I accept/like in games, but not IRL. It's normal I guess.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Does that actually mean they don't like it? I think the poll that included it was like "How much do you like X" or "What is your least X"...at least that's what I remember. I think most people are kinda indifferent about it? I might be wrong though, I get mixed up on some things
I am indifferent there. Although I definitely prefer the small penis in taco's game over the monster cocks you have in most others. Personally I would simply lock away a MC's penis in a femdom game anyway.;) Overall the less attention to the MC's or any other guy's penis the better imho. :whistle:

Reactions: pabo
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really impressed with this game. I always say this but I think it's the single most important part of gamedev so I'm saying it again: Do your own thing. Please don't get too caught up in what's popular with your public or not because most of the times, when you write something you really like, other people WILL end up liking it regardless, even if they originally didn't.

It's safe to say this is already a classic in my book, up there with very few other games that get this much attention to detail.

Reactions: Frosty2000
Oct 12, 2018
No offense, but for a game chock-full of fetishes, it is also surprisingly unengaging. The dream sequences were an interesting motion, but the whole spanking fetish is overplayed, as is the watersports fetish, IMHO. My suggestion would be to play around more with magic. More transformation stuff would definitely add to the quality of the narrative and maybe more interesting bizzaro dream sequences. An even bolder path would be adding magical artifacts for the MC to use against his torturers. He'd still be a fugitive, but there would be a glimmer of hope for the poor guy. On the "gentle" path, say, "Roommate" wants to stop the MC's suffering and starts a quest with the MC's aid to turn him into a woman. THAT would be of some substance. On the "rough" path, she could turn the MC over to Sarah who would turn Justin over to Iris and they could circumvent the "Mistress" that way.

TL-DR:
Lots of content, not much substance. Recommendation: Develop characters to make them worth caring about. More magic and TF in play would also spice things up.

P.S.:RPGM is best suited for open-world games, like Shapeshifters Legacy. No idea why the dev chose it for something that could adequately be done with Ren'Py.

Last edited:

remmy9

Jul 29, 2021
I would like compressed version. There is a thread where you can request game compression. All compressions are done on volunteer basis, so hope someone's up for it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
How can I get the butt plug from mom?
Which route are you playing? It kind of depends on that.

Mean route: Don't ask for Iris' help to remove the Jar, Don't tattle on her when you ask mom to help remove it
Gentle route: ...I can't actually remember. Sorry Q_Q I almost always go for the diaper so I can't remember if there is a way to get it on the gentle route from the mom, but I'm almost certain you can get one at some other point in the story

Reactions: WarriorSteel

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Second Class [0.82] [taco7] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.49 GB
Compressed Win Size:603 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.48 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 666 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: remmy9

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

Mean route: Don't ask for Iris' help to remove the Jar, Don't tattle on her when you ask mom to help remove it
Gentle route: ...I can't actually remember. Sorry Q_Q I almost always go for the diaper so I can't remember if there is a way to get it on the gentle route from the mom, but I'm almost certain you can get one at some other point in the story
I'm playing the gentle route

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018

wait i tattle on her on the mean route and it gave me both diaper and plug choice, is there a way to get hard punish with both plug and diaper?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
wait i tattle on her on the mean route and it gave me both diaper and plug choice, is there a way to get hard punish with both plug and diaper?
I've been wanting that myself ^_^;;

I dunno, I'm just twisted. I personally really like the idea that he gets put into a diaper, then they basically ruin his asshole to the point he can never get out of them and he's gonna be stuck using them for life (well, they could heal him. But why?).

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I've been wanting that myself ^_^;;

I dunno, I'm just twisted. I personally really like the idea that he gets put into a diaper, then they basically ruin his asshole to the point he can never get out of them and he's gonna be stuck using them for life (well, they could heal him. But why?).
the skip show that you can get plug and diaper at the same time

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
the skip show that you can get plug and diaper at the same time
Well yes, you can get both. I just meant specifically I kinda looked for a double whammy when presented both options. Like there is a few either or choices, but then there is dumb twits me that are like "why not both?"

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes