taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I like the concept and there's a lot to do with it... rpgm elements though. really slows the experience down. plus i wanted to get to the high society servant aspect but i cant get past the scenes with the sister who wants to peg me
I'm aware some people don't like RPGM, but I feel the same about renply games, so i can't see myself changing it anytime soon.

The pegging is skippable if you activate the switch at the start of the game.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey taco7,

I played your demo (day 1) and I really like the idea and the gameplay. Technically the game looks very promising especially after playing day 1. The animations are looking very good as well as the assets, models etc. It also looks like you are relatively good in coding from what I have seen in the past from femdom games.

In my opinion this can become one of the best femdom games available, because of the relatively real-life setting, expect the magical stuff, but Sabrina worked out 20 years ago why not in a femdom game too?

My only concern goes in the direction of the fixation on some fetishes. As you already have noticed here there are a lot of people here and in real-life (especially where I'm from) this small penis humiliation thing is a total deal breaker. Not because they feel offended but they find it too cliche or to unrealistic I don't know why but the same goes for characters with a total over-sized penis. An option that your main actor has a normal sized penis and without the small penis humiliation would be very a total plus for your game. The same goes for the sissification content in the game for a lot of people in the femdom scene this is again a total deal breaker.

The other thing is that household thing, people are relatively fine with this setting if this is your landlord and your roommate (and you are a subtenant) for the most it is also fine if the older lady is Iris mom, but just your landlord. You just have to fix some small sections in the texts to make this believable (in some sections you have not made the relationship between the characters variable). This is especially important not just for some these things are deal breakers but your game could become illegal in some regions of the world if the content can be seen as incest. I guess you can find a relatively easy way to fix this. Don't build the main story to much about a specific relation between the characters.

These are the only things I think are problematic.

Another good tip in my opinion is be open to optional fetishes (e.g. human ashtray, eat out of dog bowl, scraps below under the table, giving oral (while the woman have breakfast), collar/chains, masks, caning, whipping, branding of initial or ownership status (magial branding e.g.), underpants used as trash bin whatever) like you did with strapon and golden shower in the beginning, maybe a sexual preference sheet you fill out in the beginning of the game. Some other fetishes like chastity can be deal breakers for another fraction of people.

If you do that and make your approach more open you can have a lot of backers while you still have a game that fits your own fetishes. Towards motivation, of cause something is maybe not your fetish but if you look towards other creators of femdom games on patron, there are people (like darktoz) who have over 1000 backers and this very stable. For a long time the minimum backing was 5$(now 3$) but a lot of them I talked to are in the 2nd tire for 10$(now 9$) I think this can be a big motivation for the extra work too.

Just my few cents. Will become a 2nd tire backer of your project soon ;)

Hovy
Glad to hear you liked it! I appreciate the feedback.

As far as the small penis thing goes, i will be adding a switch to day 2 to skip the SPH dialogue, but it would be an insane amount of work to make a larger dick version of every picture and animation. Keep in mind that day one had 2200 renders, and day two is just getting started and already has over 900. Creating a large dick version of all of those would be an extra 3100 pictures I would have to render.
feminization is already, and will always, be skippable by simply choosing not to wear women's clothes.

You're honestly not supposed to play with them as your landlord, that's just in there so patreon doesn't get mad at me lol. but if there is a section that is not using the the relationship you picked, that is a bug. Let me know where it is happening and I will fix it.

So I've tried to make the most extreme fetishes skippable, but I don't want it to balloon into making every single thing in the game skippable, because that would quickly become too much work. I will probably hold a poll on patreon in a few days to a week about what fetishes people think should be skippable, and work from there.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
What I've never seen in games yet and could be maybe implemented: humbler(at the girls party mmmmm), post orgasm torture(hj or bj), armipts fetish.
Humbler will probably make it in at some point (I've been eyeing a nice humbler model on renderotica)
Post orgasm torture will kind of be in day 2. there will be an orgasm hell scene, where you can't stop cumming.
I also like armpits so probably that too eventually.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
For anyone who is interested, here is a preview of some accessories that will be in day two. Lot's of more preview pictures and animations up on my patreon. And before you ask, yes a facial is an accessory! :ROFLMAO:
accesory preview.png

Reactions: fanboi and Johnny12

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
It is a diaper. It's actually from a scene i'm making for my $25 tier patron, but it will be wearable around the house after that.
Neat. I'd prefer blue but I assume it's not practical to render multiple versions of individual clothing pieces (much less a niche Patreon-requested one).

Re: the Landlord stuff; any chance this could be enabled to be edited after starting the game? I didn't go for Mom/Sis but I tried pet-names/titles like Mistress/Owner/Trainer/etc. for the relationships and found it read quite well (and it was spicy imagining that these terms were so engrained into the culture that they were standard even for a 'spoiled' boy, but that's just head-canon for my playthrough~).

Anyway, I think it would be fun for some to keep adjusting as their ('perceived') relationship with them throughout the game -- or just to try some variety. I realize that type of manual 4th wall fiddling might be immersion breaking for some, but maybe it could be attached to a semi-subtle Settings object like the Mute BGM box?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
are we gonna be able to equip said accessory o_O
I joke. In the game it will be more like a state that you get from certain events, that you will have to go to the bathroom to remove (or not :sneaky: ) Although I might add an on demand event like the panty sniffing scene, so you can apply it whenever you want.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Neat. I'd prefer blue but I assume it's not practical to render multiple versions of individual clothing pieces (much less a niche Patreon-requested one).

Re: the Landlord stuff; any chance this could be enabled to be edited after starting the game? I didn't go for Mom/Sis but I tried pet-names/titles like Mistress/Owner/Trainer/etc. for the relationships and found it read quite well (and it was spicy imagining that these terms were so engrained into the culture that they were standard even for a 'spoiled' boy, but that's just head-canon for my playthrough~).

Anyway, I think it would be fun for some to keep adjusting as their ('perceived') relationship with them throughout the game -- or just to try some variety. I realize that type of manual 4th wall fiddling might be immersion breaking for some, but maybe it could be attached to a semi-subtle Settings object like the Mute BGM box?
Not practical is an understatement :ROFLMAO:. There are already 26 different outfit combinations for the MC's talking animation, and that's not including the 3 different accessories that can be combined with any of them.

Absolutely! I was just programming an item, to let you change what fetishes you want to skip mid game. It will be easy to add an item like that for character relationships.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018

koda please fap to your own game so you would get motivated to complete them fast xD. jk

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Not practical is an understatement :ROFLMAO:. There are already 26 different outfit combinations for the MC's talking animation, and that's not including the 3 different accessories that can be combined with any of them.
Each combination is fully rendered? Yikes. That sounds like it could get out of hand fast even with the very careful/conservative outfit inclusion. Have you considered rendering it as multiple layers?

For example: let's say you have the naked (/bald? if you're planning hats/hairstyles etc.) MC as the base layer (Picture Index X). Then you could have /just/ his chastity cage (or groin-area in general since getting objects on their own in 3D could be tough) as Index X+1. Then his underwear as Index+2, Shirt as Index+3, then gag/face-accessory/etc. as X+4, etc.

It would look the same to the viewer (they would all animate/run on top of one another in the animation cycle) but might make it easier to add/adjust clothes in a more modular way. (Eg. if a patron requests rubber shorts, you just have to render "waist with rubber shorts" and not worry about every top/accessory/etc. combination).

This should be trivial if whatever program you're using to animate/output supports masking. If it doesn't, masking the output in Photoshop is also easy (just import the frames, drag a box around the waist or wherever, and re-save), but admittedly adds a tedious extra step to everything.

To clarify visually:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry to throw a suggestion that boils down to "maybe redo your entire image system?" at you, just figure it's something best considered sooner rather than later, especially if you're concerned about file-size as the game gets more content. I actually hope I've misunderstood you since the number of combinations already sounds agonizing even with the current amount of attire. :eek:

Anyway, thanks for your involved reponses!

Reactions: Hovy_de

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Each combination is fully rendered? Yikes. That sounds like it could get out of hand fast even with the very careful/conservative outfit inclusion. Have you considered rendering it as multiple layers?

For example: let's say you have the naked (/bald? if you're planning hats/hairstyles etc.) MC as the base layer (Picture Index X). Then you could have /just/ his chastity cage (or groin-area in general since getting objects on their own in 3D could be tough) as Index X+1. Then his underwear as Index+2, Shirt as Index+3, then gag/face-accessory/etc. as X+4, etc.

It would look the same to the viewer (they would all animate/run on top of one another in the animation cycle) but might make it easier to add/adjust clothes in a more modular way. (Eg. if a patron requests rubber shorts, you just have to render "waist with rubber shorts" and not worry about every top/accessory/etc. combination).

This should be trivial if whatever program you're using to animate/output supports masking. If it doesn't, masking the output in Photoshop is also easy (just import the frames, drag a box around the waist or wherever, and re-save), but admittedly adds a tedious extra step to everything.

To clarify visually:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry to throw a suggestion that boils down to "maybe redo your entire image system?" at you, just figure it's something best considered sooner rather than later, especially if you're concerned about file-size as the game gets more content. I actually hope I've misunderstood you since the number of combinations already sounds agonizing even with the current amount of attire. :eek:

Anyway, thanks for your involved reponses!
Yeah that kind of occurred to me after I had rendered every combination lol. That is the way the accessories work though. The nice thing about rendering each one is it does let you have different poses for different outfits.

I haven't found a good way to make videos work in rpgmaker, so i'm actually animating them in rpgmaker by showing pictures manually. If you have a better way PLEASE tell me. It is so much work.

I know nothing about picture editing. I started teaching myself all this stuff 4 months ago. And i'm more the jump into the deep end, than the take things slow and learn type.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Just a quick question, I haven't played the demo yet but as few people said before the small penis like micro penis is a killer issue BUT maybe you can maybe make an option to change the dick size? I'll understand if this isn't possible right now but maybe by day 5? or 10? IDK I'm just trying to give you some ideas.
Also, please dont put scat in this game, I can tolerate pissing but the other one is a no go.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just a quick question, I haven't played the demo yet but as few people said before the small penis like micro penis is a killer issue BUT maybe you can maybe make an option to change the dick size? I'll understand if this isn't possible right now but maybe by day 5? or 10? IDK I'm just trying to give you some ideas.
Also, please dont put scat in this game, I can tolerate pissing but the other one is a no go.
Unlikely to happen since I would have to render another version of nearly every image in the game. The first day has 2200 pictures in it, so you can imagine how long that would take.

There is currently no plans to add scat, but if I ever do it will be skippable like pegging and watersports are now.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
There was a comment about Sisters hair. I say, leave it for now, as she gains power she can change herself, then, with earned confidence.

Feb 26, 2019
Are you using mouse controls? I think you have to hit enter on the door, and that is probably difficult with the mouse. Sorry, I never use the mouse when I play games, so I missed some stuff like this during testing. Next time I upload a bugfix, I'll change the doors to activate upon touch.
Yeah I'm using the mouse to maneuver.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes