taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Taco I still don't get it about the landlord: is she mc real mother or what? Introducing looks more like sarcasm) I really like your game but dom mother de-e-efinitely not my cup of tea. Stepmother is ok though
It's sarcasm in the sense that when I play the game I enter mom, but if you want her to be your step-mom than just enter that. It's whatever you want it to be. The grammar should make sense as long as you pick something reasonable. Hell you could even pick mistress, if you wanted a more fetish feel.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Cool game, I really like that characters interact with the clothes that you're wearing.Hoping for more foot scenes and the futa content that was teased in the dream. Maybe even more toilet stuff too?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Cool game, I really like that characters interact with the clothes that you're wearing.Hoping for more foot scenes and the futa content that was teased in the dream. Maybe even more toilet stuff too?
There will be more of all of that in day two. Especially the clothes. if you scroll back a few pages, I posted a preview of some of the clothing options that'll be in day 2.

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Hello Taco7! I am running the game on my mac and have many issues (like not being able to save the game!). Do you have any patches for version 0.15 or a newer mac version?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hello Taco7! I am running the game on my mac and have many issues (like not being able to save the game!). Do you have any patches for version 0.15 or a newer mac version?
Rpgmaker tends not to run well on mac. I would suggest using winehq

Aleks_x

Oct 26, 2019
Lovely concept, fantastic game. I'm waiting for more piss fetish in game.
Can't wait for the next uptade.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Lovely concept, fantastic game. I'm waiting for more piss fetish in game.
Can't wait for the next uptade.
If you check out the patreon page, I think there is still the content poll for second day, water sports is pretty high up there (but still behind the top spot) so you can still go vote for it, although he seems pretty far along on day two now, but its worth noting, it did really well so I think its fair to guess content of that sort will make an appearance if not day 2, in general for future updates it will

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
lol no worries.
at most there will be one at the end of the day. i might replace it with an attractive woman lol

Reactions: Z - Reborn

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I have been tryingto reach day 2, please guide. For now I am loving your writing and content
Day two won't be released until later this month. If you're having trouble getting to the end of day one, let me know where you are stuck.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Justin's character was kinda sad. How much impact will our choices have on the story.
Yeah Justin is in the game as a way to showcase more extreme content, so I wouldn't expect him to get any less sad.
Your choices will have a decent amount of impact on what happens in the game. Right now the choice you make with the largest impact is whether to have Iris remove the jar. That will have a significant impact on day two. If you're asking if you'll be able to save Justin, maybe at the end but not anytime soon.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
can someone upload a save before the begging scene?
i deleted mine ty
Begging about the jar or what? also why not just replay it, it takes like 30 minutes, plus it will have the benefit of giving you the clothing options you wanted. I've personally played the game several times, and I do feel the spanking scene takes forever/drags on, but even then its still pretty short. Part two comes out close to the end of this month (got a post about an update today) its a good way to set yourself up for day 2

Reactions: shabala12
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes