shabala12

Feb 27, 2020
Begging about the jar or what? also why not just replay it, it takes like 30 minutes, plus it will have the benefit of giving you the clothing options you wanted. I've personally played the game several times, and I do feel the spanking scene takes forever/drags on, but even then its still pretty short. Part two comes out close to the end of this month (got a post about an update today) its a good way to set yourself up for day 2
yeah begging about the jar
i tried to replay twice but once the game crashed and the other time i pressed f5 and the game reloaded

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Oof, I know how it feels to hit f5 at the wrong time....do you know what crashed it? you should tell taco, hes really good at fixing those things

shabala12

Feb 27, 2020
Oof, I know how it feels to hit f5 at the wrong time....do you know what crashed it? you should tell taco, hes really good at fixing those things
when i went to wash the blanket it and i clicked on the bath
but when i played the 3rd time (when i pressed f5) it was good
If u have any saves u could share it
thanks

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
when i went to wash the blanket it and i clicked on the bath
but when i played the 3rd time (when i pressed f5) it was good
If u have any saves u could share it
thanks
the only save I have is at the end of day one, but I chose to not have iris remove the jar (which has a big impact on day 2), are you okay with that?

bluecuracao

Apr 6, 2020
Hi,
The game is exactly what I had been looking for in terms of fetishes.
However, I am running into trouble with the mac version downloaded from Mega. After unzipping the compressed file, game.pkg file does not run.
Any ideas taco7 ?Anyone else facing similar issues ?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hi,
The game is exactly what I had been looking for in terms of fetishes.
However, I am running into trouble with the mac version downloaded from Mega. After unzipping the compressed file, game.pkg file does not run.
Any ideas taco7 ?Anyone else facing similar issues ?
I don't have a mac to test the game on, so I dont really know.
I would suggest using winehq , and just running the windows version.

Reactions: bluecuracao

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
so any updates on when the new version is coming out ? i really like your game i think it's one of the best on this site

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
so any updates on when the new version is coming out ? i really like your game i think it's one of the best on this site
Day two will be released by the end of the month on patreon, and then a week after that for the public. So the public release will be either late April or early May.

I might release it to the public at the same time as patreon, because people could use a distraction during the quarantine. But I'm going to have to make a poll on patreon asking if it's fine with them, since they are paying for the privilege.

Last edited:

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
Fantastic game, loved it. This game has so much potential. I just hope we get to see the dark side of the landlord, where she loses her shit and fuck the hell out of the MC. The clothing option about underwear is really great, would love adding chastity. One great thing to add would be to force the MC friend fuck him in front of everybody as a punishment, or both of them get fucked in the ass by the roommate and the neighbor and force MC and his friend kiss at the same time. So many scenarios and potentials.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Fantastic game, loved it. This game has so much potential. I just hope we get to see the dark side of the landlord, where she loses her shit and fuck the hell out of the MC. The clothing option about underwear is really great, would love adding chastity. One great thing to add would be to force the MC friend fuck him in front of everybody as a punishment, or both of them get fucked in the ass by the roommate and the neighbor and force MC and his friend kiss at the same time. So many scenarios and potentials.
All that is coming, aside from maybe the MC getting friend fucked (I have no idea about that, but hey, if you're a 25 patreon you can make that happen. Although I'm 100% sure that would have to be optional/can be turned off cus thats a huge deal breaker for a lot of people sadly) you should check out the patreon page anyway, lots of stuff there and info, even if you aren't a patreon yet.

Reactions: dragonteeth

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
wait 1 or 2 more weeks first he needs to release it for patreon then the game comes here
actually he had a poll on that, looks like hes gonna release it to everyone at the same time. Hes probably still tweaking it cus after the first day he learned a ton of stuff and probably reworked several things to make day 1 and 2 work together without having to turn them into separate things. Thats my guess anyway, but yeah, we should be getting close to it ^_^

Reactions: Johnny12

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
actually he had a poll on that, looks like hes gonna release it to everyone at the same time. Hes probably still tweaking it cus after the first day he learned a ton of stuff and probably reworked several things to make day 1 and 2 work together without having to turn them into separate things. Thats my guess anyway, but yeah, we should be getting close to it ^_^
oh nice i saw the poll but i didn't expect people to give it for free here too. thats nice thanks to them if they see this :D

Reactions: lostthesauce

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Simping is pretty pathetic ngl.
Actually I think the word has pretty much lost all meaning by now, and has become a cheap offense. It's a pity, since it started out having something to do with lack of sincerity. But oh well. The Anglosphere apparently thrives in ubercategorizing and thus destroying the meaning of categories by making them all into cheap offenses ("you're a simp! I win!" etc.).

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I haven't figured out what men get out of it yet but I do see it quite a bit. A friend of mine actively gathers what she calls puppies but that's not really my thing personally. I can't speak for other women, but for me, I'd probably know with 95% certainty within 10 seconds whether a guy is on the never ever sex track or the maybe track. I can be honest and say for me if you aren't at least roughly 6 feet tall (nothing personal and I feel bad saying it to be honest but I am very tall so it's frustrating for me to not get to wear heels as I prefer to) and at least as educated as me, confident, and ambitious, it's tough...

I wonder if men a generation ago were like this without the kind of online worship crap, etc.
All kinds of men and women have always existed, but they've expressed themselves differently (variety in symmetry, symmetry in variety). The cultural and social situation of men and women in the past was also different, and with these different "player stats" came different winning strategies; still, the men of a generation ago were also distributed over a Gaussian curve of types, I believe not really different from today (probably the same percentage of "simps", assuming the word still has much meaning), but the, let's say "memes" (or "ideology"), they used to express themselves and be perceived by women (and other men) were different. TL;DR: nothing essentially new under the sun, but lots of fashion changes.

What they get out of this? Hope, I think. :)
Dostoevsky wrote a novel with a "simp" main character once, titled "Poor Folk" ("Poor People" in some translations). Maybe you'll find it enlightening, I don't know.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes