asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Then there is strap-on and feminization, these two make no sense to me personally, since the first seems to find the female anatomy missing in any way (it seems like a stealth homoerotic feature - implying the old Freudian penis-envy theory), while sissification in my interpretation at least is deeply misogynistic, since it is almost always in the context of reducing the male into a female shape as a form of humiliation, which only makes sense in the context of the typical social devaluing of female bodies as well as the traditionally subservient sex-role females historically were relegated to. In my case, given the nucleus I was speaking of, it makes no sense, transforming into a female shape would be an elevation not a devaluation.
I tend to agree with you as to the source of the fetish in a feeling of awe and admiration for female beauty (it often feels to me as if dominant females had an aura glowing around them, like saints in Orthodox icons), but I can understand how pegging and sissification would fit into this, despite the paradox you mention. To me, at least, the erotic part of sissification is exactly that it can't be perfect: the sissified male never ends up really looking like a female (specifically, he is never "beautiful" in the same powerful, awe-inspiring way). This failure to become the superior sex stresses his incapacity to transcend his inherent masculine inferiority, thus making him ridiculous; and I quite enjoy the smirks, teases and mocking of the women around the sissified male that highlight this incapacity. (Note that, as far as I know, sissification stories never have the sissified male becoming an actual woman, as powerful/awesome as the female characters.)

As for pegging, it is to me not so much about a "something missing" in the female body as it is about using something characteristic of the male to humiliate him by denying him the possibility of having a sexual identity separate from his male inferiority. It's in the neighborhood of tease-and-denial, cuckolding, or ignoring a man's penis during sex -- say, by tying a dildo or strap-on to the man's head and using it instead of the man's own penis (in fact, I find pegging quite synergetic with all these scenarios). Here, we have the female highlighting to the male that his maleness ('manhood') is really irrelevant: she has no use for it. She will in fact deny that it is even an option by using her own strap-on (you might say her animus, if you like Jung better than Freud) on him, thus denying him any masculinity (not in the traditional sense of masculinity as superiority, but simply as an independent, co-equal sexual identity based on a man's bodily specificities).

Now, of course other people can (and do) interpret it differently. The way you see these things as paradoxes, antithetical to the very core of the celebration of female sexual power (= beauty), is just as valid, and I do not intend to counterargue it. I am just saying that it is possible to see why these practices can make sense even in a world based on the celebration of the awesomeness of female sexual power. It's a different perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I get what you're saying with the intensity thing. I tried to balance not ramping up too quickly, with my desire to do fun stuff in the first release. This is my first stab at making a game, so I'm still kind of figuring things out.

There will definitely still be a ramp up of intensity when it comes to the MC. I'm going to use your friend and his sister to showcase more intense content while that happens.

And don't worry, there will be plenty more watersports in the future. I'd say it's one of my top 3 fetishes.
It all depends on what you plan, in the end: (a) a "very big" game with a realistic story that explores how the people involved (especially the MC) change through time, as well as the interesting characteristics of the world they live in, or (b) a framework in which to show femdom scenes. Of course, (b) is a great thing (I thoroughly enjoy your animations, and I would enjoy them even without any story or context; they're just really good!), and I am curious about the range of fetishes and scenes that you would be interested in bringing to life in your game; but (a) is also very rewarding, if you are interested in investing the time and creative power that it takes.

From the (b) viewpoint, I'm curious about how many fetishes you would include. I LOVED the ass-licking scene with Irene, and the peeing scene with Julian's sister; I hope we'll see more of both! It would be great to have other kinds of worship, too (pussy licking, for instance; and, a favorite of mine, shoes or boot licking; I'd love to see the MC lick the girls' shoe/boot soles, especially if they are dirty). Personally, I am also quite extreme in my tastes (why limit toilet slavery to only pee drinking?...) and I would love to see the women being really, really, REALLY cruel to the MC; but I think your intentions are probably more on the mild side, and that's OK with me. It would be nice if the women could be more verbally abusive to the MC, insult him, give him insults as nicknames and make him answer to them, spit on his face, etc. Also, I'd love to see more women involved. Perhaps at some point Iris could go for a walk with the MC on a leash (perhaps on all fours), and then they meet various different neighbors, each of which requests a different thing from the MC (they ask Iris of course, never the MC, and Iris grants permission), and then the MC does what they ask (e.g., clear their shoe soles with his tongue, be a seat for them to rest, perhaps be a toilet, perhaps be a punchbag...) while Iris giggles and mocks him.

(A couple of technical details: why not have a skip option, or at least a CTRL fast-forward? A clickable gallery of scenes at the end, or as an option in the title page, would be great, too.)

Now, from the (a) viewpoint... Are you interested in really developing the world and the characters in a realistic way? If you are, I would say I have to agree with those who say that the story feels a bit rushed. Things happen too fast; the stuff that happens to the MC in day 1 should probably be spaced over several days, with more "normal" stuff happening in between. After all, well, just imagine: after a life in which nothing like that had happened up until the beginning of the story, the MC, in one day, is forced to lick his non-sister's feet, has a jar of ointment inserted into his ass, is forced to lick his non-sister's ass, and watches another guy drink his sisterr's pee... The spankings are probably more normal, but spanking the MC in front of his non-sister and then letting her laugh about his penis size probably should also add to the set of new things, as also was having to go out naked / with an apron to hang the sheets and then being ogled by the neighbor... All that, happening in one day, should be quite shocking, perhaps even traumatizing, to the MC. It would make more sense to space it, perhaps having the story jump weeks or even months between traumatizing events. Also, it seems the MC (judging by his dream sequence) also had submissive/masochistic tendencies that he either denies or is ashamed of; this could be used to ease his pain and slowly accept and eventually see as natural the things that the women do to him.

Also, what about the female characters? Iris seems to be naturally dominant; how come? Was she always like that? Or was it the influence of the world around her? Can you be made dominant just because the world expects it? Doesn't she have any internal struggles, is she just, you know, a means for the MC to accept his place? If you're interested in developing all characters, it would be interesting to make the women more complicated, perhaps also struggle with moral issues ("I like my non-brother but I also want him to know his place and lick my ass!... Is it OK for me to think like that?"). The conversation at the table with the non-Mom suggests that Iris got these ideas from her friends at school, but people usually don't just accept kinks because their friends talk about them at school if they don't resonate with something inside (perhaps conversations between Iris and her friends at school, at various moments in her life, could shed some light on Iris' evolution?) Also, why did the MC's non-Mom want to raise the MC and Iris as equals? Where did she got this idea, and how does it interact with the way this world is? What are her internal struggles? Is she a little bit against the inferior position of men in their society? If so, how come?

Which brings to mind the world itself: why is it like this? Why can only women use magic? Why did women, just because they had more power via magic, decide that they would be sexually dominant? How did the history of this world go -- did it begin like ours and then at some point women acquired magical powers (how?), or was it always different from ours and women always had magical powers there? How does their government work, what exactly is the social status of men, and how is it justified? How does it interact with their culture?

Of course, all these questions are important only if you are interested in developing all these details -- which is like asking if you're interested in making this game a little like G.R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" or Tolkiens' "Lord of the Rings" but with femdom. I.e., if you are interested in (a) above. If you aren't, and prefer just (b), that's fine, too. But since you asked for comments on the storytelling, I thought I could mention all these things in case they are interesting to you.

Good job thus far, and I hope you're having fun with the creative process!

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Totally agree, almost all the games that actually focus on femdom take it to an extreme that just isn't enjoyable. Its like its all or nothing for some reason.
I've wondered about that, too. Maybe in the end it's because people into more extreme things tend to be really passionate about them, and to have the necessary energy to put into a big game developing project. Have you, for instance, considered creating a game that is just the way you like?

Reactions: Maj0r

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I would say most of those, with the exception of human ash tray, will be in the game eventually. I've I would say I have all the fetishes, although I'm currently not adding the most extreme ones because they're extremely niche
You could always add them as optional... I'm sure there are others like me who would thoroughly appreciate more extreme ones, and those who wouldn't (I hope?) would be happy with it simply being avoidable?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
How does it interact with their culture?
It's an interesting point and I'd love to see the world to be more fleshed out too. The culture has to be extremely different from ours. Not only with anime (as already shown), but at every level. The art, music, evolution of even - let's say - architecture would probably go different way, plus it would be very interesting to look at their political structure and religious life. Darktoz kind of goes into this territory with Femdom City (i.e. Church of Kink), but his ideas are basically pure fetish, while here they could be developed into more realistic (even given the existence of magic) set-up.

Also, what about the female characters?
That's also smth I've been thinking about. Even in the world where women rule there has to be women who like submissive sex (I suppose they're ashamed of it and hide their preferences; maybe some kind of underground clubs for them exist?) and the groups/organisations/political parties that support the (unpopular) notion of gender equality would also exist. However, even if exploring such ideas could be interesting from the world-building point of view, such exploration could be not in line with the game's focus on only femdom content. I don't believe that dev plans to add a possible dominant route (as in, for example, The Prison 2), but I think that this non/less-femdom part of the world could still be mentioned at least in passing (dialogues between characters, TV, radio, etc.).

It would be nice if the women could be more verbally abusive to the MC, insult him, give him insults as nicknames and make him answer to them, spit on his face, etc. Also, I'd love to see more women involved.
be a punchbag
I second that. But I also believe it's smth that the dev have already thought about.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
It's an interesting point and I'd love to see the world to be more fleshed out too. The culture has to be extremely different from ours. Not only with anime (as already shown), but at every level. The art, music, evolution of even - let's say - architecture would probably go different way, plus it would be very interesting to look at their political structure and religious life. Darktoz kind of goes into this territory with Femdom City (i.e. Church of Kink), but his ideas are basically pure fetish, while here they could be developed into more realistic (even given the existence of magic) set-up.
I think my dream game would have both lots of femdom scenes and lots of details about how the world works and how people's psychology work within the world (like say in G.R.R.Martin's or Tolkien's works). I understand that fleshing out the world takes time and consideration, and not everybody is so interested in that as to put the intellectual (and menial) work into their games. Also it would take a LOT of time (see how long Tolkien worked on his books, and how long Martin is taking to write the next one...). But I do like to dream about that... Darktoz's world is great and I love it, but it is already dark and only references are made to how it became that way; the history development there is about the world becoming even darker, which is charming in itself (I personally love it), but it's not what I'm talking about. (Of course, there may be further developments; the mayor character obviously played a major role, as well as the evil MANTIS corporation; I hope Darktoz will flesh them out and make the origin story of Femdom city more interesting and believable.)

I also found it nice that there should be a Naruto version within this universe (and I giggled when the MC wondered about filler episodes...). But I wonder, for instance, if the culture wouldn't make all or most series have female protagonists?... Anyway, TV shows, news and interviews could also be a way of doing more exposition about the world. Architecture could at least include, say, public monuments that celebrate women's first-class status in this world (perhaps linked to historical events described in plaques?). I imagine, for instance, a normal-life scene set at a park with a statue (fountain?) of a woman in a dominant pose with one or several males kissing her shoes; in this park, a number of girls are happily playing with and mercilessly bullying boys in various ways, having great fun under the benevolent and watchful eyes of their mothers, who sit and chat about how their girls are growing up to be good, well-adjusted women in this society. (Also a chance for both more femdom scenes, and for more exposition about the world.) The architecture could also incorporate in creative ways the idea of using men as furniture (say, the park could have some spots specifically built so that women could lock their men on all fours and use them as seats).

That's also smth I've been thinking about. Even in the world where women rule there has to be women who like submissive sex (I suppose they're ashamed of it and hide their preferences; maybe some kind of underground clubs for them exist?) and the groups/organisations/political parties that support the (unpopular) notion of gender equality would also exist. However, even if exploring such ideas could be interesting from the world-building point of view, such exploration could be not in line with the game's focus on only femdom content. I don't believe that dev plans to add a possible dominant route (as in, for example, The Prison 2), but I think that this non/less-femdom part of the world could still be mentioned at least in passing (dialogues between characters, TV, radio, etc.).
YES! People are complicated, but there is a tendency in femdom games to simplify the female characters: they're all already very comfortable with being dominant and their interest is simply breaking the will of the male characters. From what I know about people, that is not realistic (it's like stories with characters that are perfect in their roles, have no flaws, are just Mary Sues etc.). Personally, I am curious about the nature of kink and how it interacts with other personality traits or philosophical beliefs. For instance, how can you be ethical to men in a femdom world without sounding insincere? If you're a female character, do you have to be a Nietzschean nihilist ("I believe in power, I am an Übermensch -- Überfrau? -- and happiness consists in permanently exploring my power and finding new ways to crush men under my all-powerful Will!"), or are there other positions (that could underlie the politics of the various political parties you mention)?

I even imagine, in Taco's game, a female character that is, say, a psychologist who works with women who are insecure about the way they treat men, and gently helps them, say in therapy sessions with males as props, to understand and accept their domineering side and their role in this society. I imagine this character treating the Not-Mom character (or maybe to Iris also, though Iris appears to be already a well-adjusted dom in her own mind), discussing in therapy Not-Mom's doubts about how to treat men, and slowly curing her deviant egalitarian beliefs. She could also work with men, in a much, much less gentle way, to make them accept their second-class status and behave accordingly (which, to me, is like Justin's situation, even though the dev says Justin's family is a more extreme, less mainstream situation; in my thoughts I see Justin as the ideal male in this society). This psychologist lady would be a great way to do more exposition about the world, its history and culture; and also to address the position of egalitarian or submissive women in this society. Depending on whether it is a "good" or "bad" society (or any place in between), its submissive women could be seen as a weird minority that is however entitled to their own kinks (forming, say, a subculture), or as deviant perverts that need to be cured via some sort of conversion therapy (in which case this society would also include injustice towards [some] women who would suffer and be oppressed, which would offer more room for developing e.g. belief systems and political parties within it; and also allow for scenes with F/f femdom content if the dev is into that).

Another thing that occurs to me is that this world, like ours, wouldn't have to be homogeneous even if it is all femdom-oriented: some cities or countries could be more or less extreme, and there could be tensions between them (i.e., the women of one country might harbor prejudice against the women of another country) because of these differences. The various local cultures could also play a role in the history of how this world came to be femdom-oriented. (I understand this makes the task or doing it more and more daunting, and I think the chance the dev is interested in doing all that is small... I wonder if I shouldn't start my own game someday.)

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Darktoz's world is great and I love it, but it is already dark and only references are made to how it became that way
Yes, we know that some kind of chemicals were used that messed with the brains of male population and a series of provocations intended to smear males were conducted, but I think he still quite well manages the development of the current world (via dialogues or TV interviews). However his world is very exagerrated and often quite comedic, while I feel that Second Class is more serious in tone and that seriousness opens the game for more possibilities regarding the psychological aspects of life in such a world as opposed to only showing/talking about how this world functions on a more technical/management level, which is smth Darktoz is mostly focused on. (I also think that instead of fleshing the world out much further he'll instead drop some hasty endings and move to his next project, for which he already released a teaser for.)

The architecture could also incorporate in creative ways the idea of using men as furniture
That would be very fun to see tbh. I was also thinking that the way buildings looks like would be different; most of the architects (but also painters, music composers, writers and so on) that shaped our world are male, so if this world they've been female then there have to be some differences in how the world looks like both on aesthetic level and in regards to dominating values and so on. Again, it was already touched with Naruto parody and I'd like to see this part of the game being developed as well. Also the religious aspect of such world would be an interesting topic imo.

they're all already very comfortable with being dominant and their interest is simply breaking the will of the male characters
Well, they're usually written from the male perspective and by/for the people who are mostly interested in sexual/erotic aspects of the game. Porn games (and films) are not known for their intricate storylines and well developed characters, so it's not a problem of femdom games but porn games in general. Of course, it's not a rule, there are interesting games with well thought out plots and examples of interesting erotic cinema (i.e. japanese pinku eiga by Wakamatsu or Satou). But the majority of the games is made for simpler (and faster obtained) pleasures so it's natural and even expected that they present simplified characters. But I agree that it would be very nice to have a multilayered, well developed femdom game too.

how can you be ethical to men in a femdom world without sounding insincere?
There is a space in my opinion where you can still be dominant but not out of the desire to only cause harm/pain or to attain your own sexual pleasure, but also out of love/affection towards (submissive) partner. There should be then a point in the relationship where such woman's desires are still fulfilled but at the same time the partner is not treated only as a toy or someone to be sadistically exploited without any regards for his wellbeing; there would be a room for his own desires (not only sexual, he can pursue any hobby or interest in such scenario as long as his female partner's desires are satisfied first). Imo that's the most moral approach to this issue (but it's not smth I really thought about, it's just my first thought after reading your post).

psychologist who works with women who are insecure
Yes, I can imagine that too. It would be in a sense similar to the situation of many who are into femdom, but who are dominating in their everyday life (having companies or being politicians), but preferring submissive relantionships, so they are forced to conduct them in secret or just indulge themselves with paid sessions. So these women would have to keep their dominating masks on during everyday life, but they still would have to find an outlet to relieve their own passions and/or frustrations.

wouldn't have to be homogeneous
Definitely, there could be even countries with (almost) gender equality (to mirror some countries where women don't have many rights IRL). I also think there would be men who would want to fight against such an oppressive system, creating some kind of underground cells or calling for emancipation and even having some popularity and support among certain groups of women (which would vary depending on the country).

I think however that this level of world building is not smth the dev had in mind when he started working on this game ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I think however that this level of world building is not smth the dev had in mind when he started working on this game ;)
Yes, probably not, which is why sometimes I wonder about making my own game. I pretty much agree with almost everything you said above (though I'd say the question of ethical treatment of males has more philosophical consequences; your description implicitly needs the idea that all males are submissive, for instance, which is not true. A society that believes in the inferiority of men has to find ways to deal, directly or indirectly, with masculine complexity. That's why games like Darktoz's end up resorting to things like a drug that messes with men's minds: it is a plot device that gets rid of the problem of men's complexity.)

I also agree that porn games are in general not a means to explore deep questions and display worldbuilding skills, and I can appreciate a minimal-story game with lots of femdom scenes just like the next guy. But I also have, let's say, intellectual needs; I wished there was at least one game that actually tackled the hard questions about kink and humanity, and the technical details of how the world works and how it became that way, and tried to give them good answers. I suppose it's like being into "hard" SciFi that pays a lot of attention to scientific detail and technology (Crichton's "Andromeda Strain") vs. "soft" SciFi where the focus is on character development and philosophical questions (Le Guin's "The Dispossessed").

The religious aspects also fascinate me. Peniban Quest had the Domina religion, and Femdom City has the Church of Kink; I find both fascinating and would love to see deeper development (how could I get a copy of the Church of Kink book of prayers to the Dark Mother? I'd love to read it...).

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
your description implicitly needs the idea that all males are submissive, for instance, which is not true.
As I said, I didn't really put that much thought into it. Tbh I don't really believe that you can create such an environment/society because of the inherent desires of most human beings to live as comfortable as possible and be in - more or less - in control and attain personal pleasure. That's why Second Class also uses the plot device (magic avaiable only to women*) in order to explain the creation of this impossible world. In broader context that means that from any moral standpoint such society is immoral and there is no way to make it moral. The Second Class world (or at least the country where the MC lives) is as moral as a real world country/gov't that is extremely sexist, allows for beating women, doesn't give them laws equal to men, punishes them for being raped, doesn't give them access to education, etc. If the men are not naturally submissive as a whole (and we know they aren't) there's no way that you can be - as you put it - "ethical to men in a femdom world" (tbh you cannot be ethical even towards all women in such a world since not all women like femdom). Such world is only created for us, people who like and enjoy femdom and femdom games, which serve as a way to spend some time in the place that seems nice to us (for at least some amount of time, cause I don't know about you, but I definitely wouldn't like to spend my whole life in such a world), but seems harsh and completely devoid of any pleasure for others (vide negative comments on femdom games' forums) and therefore remains completely unreal and unattainable.

*I know it doesn't rid the problem of men's complexity, but serves the same practical function as a serum (and other means) in Darktoz's games, that is of making men weaker and unable to musk any (or much of) resistance towards women. Second Class' case is maybe more interesting since by not messing with men's minds their fate is made even more cruel and tragic (but more enjoyable for us, since the game is created for us and not for the characters within it).

sometimes I wonder about making my own game
Me too, but I don't think I'd like to spend too much time on graphics, so I suppose my product would look more similar (in terms of visuals) to Magic Femdom or Cute Monsters and Mommy than to Estate: Dominate or Second Class (or maybe I could create HTML femdom game?) :) But I would be curious to see your game.

Crichton's "Andromeda Strain"
I like Andromeda Strain, I've read it first in middle-school and started devouring Crighton's books after. that But my sci-fi interest was first sparked by Philip K. Dick and Star Trek.

I wished there was at least one game that actually tackled the hard questions about kink and humanity
That would require a serious amount of thought poured into the game and some knowledge in psychology, ethics and so on. It is of course possible, but not easy. And by that I mean that such game would have to be heavily involved in issues of ethics, morality, etc., which in turn would make it too heavy for many players, who are interested mostly in erotic content. As such would require a lot of time and passion, because I don't think it would bring a big crowd of supporters, but maybe I'm mistaken. Obviously, I'd like to play it (or maybe even be involved in making it).

The religious aspects also fascinate me.
Religion and (abusive) sex are always close to each other so it's a good mix for an erotic game :LOL: But I don't think that any of these games are trying to seriously get deeper into the dynamics of religion in a femdom world. Religion in Peniban Quest (as most of the world there) is quite comedic even if sometimes cruel (in a fun way though if one likes such content) and serves as a kind of femdom parody of real world (which is still fun, but not very serious - I also never finished this game, because I HATE random encounters, they always bore me; I think I only got 2 or maybe 3 penibans). In Femdom City the treatment of church seems to be almost purely fetishistic, but kind of not very different from what catholic church being doing from time to time in regards to gender equality. Mistresses of the Forest also introduced the subject of religion, the game is in very early phase of development, but dev has already introduced two religions into his world, one is femdom based, one seems to preach equality.

Gmaellex

Apr 28, 2020
I just played this and it was amazing and great. My game did freeze when I went to wash the sheets. I stepped on the square right below the bath and it froze. On the next playthrough I did a couple unrelated things different and avoided that square and it was fine (plus I remembered to make saves). Thanks!!

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Yes, probably not, which is why sometimes I wonder about making my own game. I pretty much agree with almost everything you said above (though I'd say the question of ethical treatment of males has more philosophical consequences; your description implicitly needs the idea that all males are submissive, for instance, which is not true. A society that believes in the inferiority of men has to find ways to deal, directly or indirectly, with masculine complexity. That's why games like Darktoz's end up resorting to things like a drug that messes with men's minds: it is a plot device that gets rid of the problem of men's complexity.)

I also agree that porn games are in general not a means to explore deep questions and display worldbuilding skills, and I can appreciate a minimal-story game with lots of femdom scenes just like the next guy. But I also have, let's say, intellectual needs; I wished there was at least one game that actually tackled the hard questions about kink and humanity, and the technical details of how the world works and how it became that way, and tried to give them good answers. I suppose it's like being into "hard" SciFi that pays a lot of attention to scientific detail and technology (Crichton's "Andromeda Strain") vs. "soft" SciFi where the focus is on character development and philosophical questions (Le Guin's "The Dispossessed").

The religious aspects also fascinate me. Peniban Quest had the Domina religion, and Femdom City has the Church of Kink; I find both fascinating and would love to see deeper development (how could I get a copy of the Church of Kink book of prayers to the Dark Mother? I'd love to read it...).
You're both right that that is a little more world building than I have any intention of doing. But I have read through your conversation, and I'm sure I will find the feedback helpful. I would love to find a way to write the characters as more three dimensional, although the main focus will still be on erotic content.

Also somewhere in the conversation one of you asked about a fast forward functionality. If you hold enter, it will fast forward through most of the dialogue.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I just played this and it was amazing and great. My game did freeze when I went to wash the sheets. I stepped on the square right below the bath and it froze. On the next playthrough I did a couple unrelated things different and avoided that square and it was fine (plus I remembered to make saves). Thanks!!
Thanks for the compliment, and especially thanks for the bug report. I've already gone back and fixed that bug, it should be fixed in the next release that's dropping later this week.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I would love to find a way to write the characters as more three dimensional, although the main focus will still be on erotic content.
I'd say you'd have to give more internal dialogue to the characters. The MC appears to have submissive desires from the start, given his dream sequence; so his struggle against his egalitarian upbringing is more like a struggle to accept his own nature than to be "forced" into his socially pre-ordained role. Also, if Iris is comfortable with being dominant, as her play with the MC suggests, how come nothing happened before (the MC reacts as if this is the first time she has him lick her feet and ass, or sticks something up his ass; shouldn't she have started doing [less extreme] domineering things to him long ago, if she's already so OK with it? And not-Mom -- she seems OK with the dominant role of women in this society, differing from Sarah only in how much domination she wants; is she really OK with everything? Would the psychologist character we discussed above be something interesting to introduce (allowing for scenes with her, not-Mom and the MC, where she teaches not-Mom to relax and be more domineering to him?)

Personally, I tend to like extreme stuff, so I'm more a fan of Sarah and the things she does to her brother (and hopefully also to the MC). The more we have of her putting both boys in their place, the better!

Also somewhere in the conversation one of you asked about a fast forward functionality. If you hold enter, it will fast forward through most of the dialogue.
OK. Thanks!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'd say you'd have to give more internal dialogue to the characters. The MC appears to have submissive desires from the start, given his dream sequence; so his struggle against his egalitarian upbringing is more like a struggle to accept his own nature than to be "forced" into his socially pre-ordained role. Also, if Iris is comfortable with being dominant, as her play with the MC suggests, how come nothing happened before (the MC reacts as if this is the first time she has him lick her feet and ass, or sticks something up his ass; shouldn't she have started doing [less extreme] domineering things to him long ago, if she's already so OK with it? And not-Mom -- she seems OK with the dominant role of women in this society, differing from Sarah only in how much domination she wants; is she really OK with everything? Would the psychologist character we discussed above be something interesting to introduce (allowing for scenes with her, not-Mom and the MC, where she teaches not-Mom to relax and be more domineering to him?)

Personally, I tend to like extreme stuff, so I'm more a fan of Sarah and the things she does to her brother (and hopefully also to the MC). The more we have of her putting both boys in their place, the better!

OK. Thanks!
You're assuming that 1) the dream wasn't magically induced by iris or even the guardian (we don't know if it has or hasn't been yet). 2) Iris has always been trying to be dominate, but the MC would run and tell his mom and his mom was obvious strict/but fair to both of them. In the past Iris could never have gotten away with this stuff. Your choices recently are more perverse/different than the past, this is the first time you're doing this stuff, also the MC is still feeling shame at this point so its not like he can run to his mother like usual. Since hes just as guilty and his mom is taking these punishments more seriously. There is hints Iris was always bossy/domineering in the past, but not like this.

edit: too lazy to change it, mom=guardian every time

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
taco7 does the futa scene have the same xray from the pegging scene from day 1? did you keep the xray ?
The futa scene in day 2 doesn't, but that's just because it's an oral scene. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a good x-ray prop for oral. There is a pegging scene in day two that uses the x-ray effect, and there will most likely be an anal futa scene in day three that will use the effect.

Reactions: Johnny12

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
The futa scene in day 2 doesn't, but that's just because it's an oral scene. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a good x-ray prop for oral. There is a pegging scene in day two that uses the x-ray effect, and there will most likely be an anal futa scene in day three that will use the effect.
nice can't wait for the next update the x-ray is a very good thing i don't know why other people don't use it too

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I'm not a really big fan of futa, but if you are still putting strapon in some characters then i dont mind. 2 or 3 characters with futa is ok if you live the sister normal haha

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm not a really big fan of futa, but if you are still putting strapon in some characters then i dont mind. 2 or 3 characters with futa is ok if you live the sister normal haha
I can't talk for taco obviously, but I thought for the most part, we have the characters we're gonna have. The cast isn't gonna grow, its just a magical world. If the sister wants to grow a penis and be futa, she can, and just as easily magic it away, and use a strap on at other times, I think its just one of those things that happens in a scene and isn't really a permanent thing. That said, I can't really know what taco will or won't do

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I can't talk for taco obviously, but I thought for the most part, we have the characters we're gonna have. The cast isn't gonna grow, its just a magical world. If the sister wants to grow a penis and be futa, she can, and just as easily magic it away, and use a strap on at other times, I think its just one of those things that happens in a scene and isn't really a permanent thing. That said, I can't really know what taco will or won't do
I dont mind that at all tbh.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes