taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
For me it still says missing img. I looked, and the mentioned fix you uploaded doesnt even have the img folder in it... Probably forgot to put it in
It wasn't a matter of a missing image so much as trying to find the wrong image. When did you download the fix? Because I uploaded a previous bug fix that didn't include this bug. I'll double check though, maybe something went wrong.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
o_OYou have a very weird sense of sarcasm dude. FYI: For most people "mom" is not considered a sex fantasy :cautious: but the ultimative sex killer. As it shoud be in a healthy relationship. I mean: What kind of relationship did you have with your mom if dont mind me asking? An how did you even want it to be? :rolleyes:I know that everyone has their own kind of "fetish" and I dont want to judge anyone, but this.. I mean: Were you abused ? Incest between brother/sister is one thing but this.. Again: I dont want to judge but it maybe no the healthiest fetish.. Certainly dont feel very healthy for me ...
Someone else has already replied to you above, about how incest in femdom is all about the immorality of it and not about really desiring your relatives, and I mostly agree with all s/he said. But I'd like to add that saying "this is a big no-no, a big turn-off" is not very reasonable. To many, maybe most, people, the whole of femdom, even BDSM in general, is "the ultimate sex killer" ("Submit? How can this be sexy?"). When vanilla people first hear of BDSM and first talk to BDSMers, they're also, like you, all full of "oh, you must have terrible childhood traumas!" and suchlike. It just shows they haven't really thought about it much, or listened to what BDSMers have to say. Similarly with all fetishes, including incest.

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
It wasn't a matter of a missing image so much as trying to find the wrong image. When did you download the fix? Because I uploaded a previous bug fix that didn't include this bug. I'll double check though, maybe something went wrong.
Well I downloaded it again and overwrote anything again and it seems to work, weird, could have sworn I downloaded the right one. Thanks.

By the way, how do I get the futa scene?

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I like that idea! Maybe I'll release a prologue, after I finish the dream sequence for day 2.
I like this idea, too. "Mistresses of the Forest" has a long prologue that sets up a number of things about the MC's world (while at the same time leaving certain other things mysterious for future development) and I quite enjoy that.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I'm one of the internet bullies that made iris change her hair, but like...it really looks much better ^_^;; I feel like I should still apologize to her :p
You probably should. I'm sure she spent the whole night crying about it. :cry:
Even if she ended up agreeing with you.

edit: I can't tell if letting her peg my ass is an apology, or I'm just being selfish still
As long as you're polite and thank her profusely for pegging you (maybe give her some flowers?), I'm sure she'll find it acceptable. :giggle:

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Well I downloaded it again and overwrote anything again and it seems to work, weird, could have sworn I downloaded the right one. Thanks.

By the way, how do I get the futa scene?
No worries.
To get the futa scene, piss off Iris when you talk to her after getting your new clothes.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Really enjoy the story, but please, remove the waiting time, it feels really useless to have that, it feels like it takes ages before the mother calls you, put instead somewhere you can click to trigger it and move forward :s .....while i'm writing this comment i'm suppousedly waiting for "3 minutes" in game to be able to go out to meet the sister......can't even go out until the time is up..... unless this is the end of the current content >.<

oh, and i really like the new iris image, and thanks for the update ^^ always looking forward to new updates on this game <3

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Really enjoy the story, but please, remove the waiting time, it feels really useless to have that, it feels like it takes ages before the mother calls you, put instead somewhere you can click to trigger it and move forward :s .....while i'm writing this comment i'm suppousedly waiting for "3 minutes" in game to be able to go out to meet the sister......can't even go out until the time is up..... unless this is the end of the current content >.<

oh, and i really like the new iris image, and thanks for the update ^^ always looking forward to new updates on this game <3
so just throwing this out there, the waiting time is probably something reasonable, like 40-50 seconds, but ran into this issue in a different game and the dev found out every time you switch screens, the timer would reset. so the best thing to do is to really just sit put and don't switch screens.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

You shouldn't have to wait at all to meet iris in the garden? Did you download the second bug fix?

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I caught a black screen after an event in the garden, when you look through a fence behind a neighbor, a black screen appears after them and nothing happens...

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
so just throwing this out there, the waiting time is probably something reasonable, like 40-50 seconds, but ran into this issue in a different game and the dev found out every time you switch screens, the timer would reset. so the best thing to do is to really just sit put and don't switch screens.
I'll look into this.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I caught a black screen after an event in the garden, when you look through a fence behind a neighbor, a black screen appears after them and nothing happens...
Did you have the pegging skip switch on?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, so I gave this one a spin, and since you asked for feedback, here I go.
Lets start with a good part - scenes have interesting ideas and delivery, animation is very good comparing to other games of this sort, models look at least tolerable, except for siste... ahem, roommate during day 1, that one looks appaling, and I'm happy that you impoved her look tremendously starting from day 2. Other from that game can be improved in almost every regard. Lets get to bad part.

Worst part definitely isn't writing like you've been hinting during game, its coding and playtesting. Even before actual game start, its immediately noticable. Why is game called "Project2" at the window header, rly? Why its size exceeds 2.5 gb? Its full fledged AAA title size, not a RPGMaker game that doesn't even support HD resolution, lol. LEARN TO PROPERLY PACK YOUR RESOURCES. Why is it possible to save from load screen? I can save game during main menu, holy shit, i never ever seen such blunder in any game before.

Playtesting for day 2 part is not existent. I downloaded the game, and I expect it to work, that's given. Its not even some closed alpha that only your patrons can see. Releasing game in such state is DISRESPECTFUL towards to your potential audience. By bad state i mean it was impossible to me to complete even happy run (walkthrough where you do everything like you're hinted). I literally had to save edit some switches to get to second half of day 2. I don't mind reporting bugs, but i don't even need to do it, because you can find few dozents of them yourself just trying to complete game once. Now i notice you have bugfixes as separate download link, I can only advice you to pack fixes in and reupload whole thing.

Leaving aside some bugs there are plenty of things from coding perspective you can improve: some of SFX I found badly made and distracting (esp that whimpering sounds MC makes when first spanked), it should be possible to turn them off separately. How do I hide text box? Is it even possible to fap on CG if there is big fat text box obstructing the view? Why is approaching orgasm is implemented as screen fading to red? I mean red screen flashes are universally reserved for pain, not pleasure, cmon. Walking models look stupid when watched from the side, people tend to bend knees while walking, you know? Map passability: its possible to step on tables, beds, walk in walls... etc. i think you got the point.

Now little subjective stuff: sist... I mean roommate character lacks focus. I can't decide is she trying to be bitchy, or loving or both? You have this anger variable, it implies branching, otherwise its useless. Make her do wantonly cruel stuff when she's angry, and apply loving approach when she's happy. Why is it I'm forced to lick dirt and drink pee as a good boy reward? How is that even differnt from making her angry?
Scenes are not bad individually but I think you can arrange them in different order. Why is there literally 3 spanking scenes one right after the other? What's the point? It especially frustrating cause I can see how much effort you put in those, but you don't need to put them all in row you know? Then there are something like 3 piss drinking scenes one right after the other... It seems like 3 is your magic number.

P.S. totally forgot about most frustrating part. The way you made it necessary to wait out your rest time to access later scenes it just BAD game design and is unnacceptalbe. I was sure its bugged and alt-tabbed game to get to forum, when suddenly I hear some event appearing on its own because timer got off. If i'd close the game I would never even notice it.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Ok, so I gave this one a spin, and since you asked for feedback, here I go.
Lets start with a good part - scenes have interesting ideas and delivery, animation is very good comparing to other games of this sort, models look at least tolerable, except for siste... ahem, roommate during day 1, that one looks appaling, and I'm happy that you impoved her look tremendously starting from day 2. Other from that game can be improved in almost every regard. Lets get to bad part.

Worst part definitely isn't writing like you've been hinting during game, its coding and playtesting. Even before actual game start, its immediately noticable. Why is game called "Project2" at the window header, rly? Why its size exceeds 2.5 gb? Its full fledged AAA title size, not a RPGMaker game that doesn't even support HD resolution, lol. LEARN TO PROPERLY PACK YOUR RESOURCES. Why is it possible to save from load screen? I can save game during main menu, holy shit, i never ever seen such blunder in any game before.

Playtesting for day 2 part is not existent. I downloaded the game, and I expect it to work, that's given. Its not even some closed alpha that only your patrons can see. Releasing game in such state is DISRESPECTFUL towards to your potential audience. By bad state i mean it was impossible to me to complete even happy run (walkthrough where you do everything like you're hinted). I literally had to save edit some switches to get to second half of day 2. I don't mind reporting bugs, but i don't even need to do it, because you can find few dozents of them yourself just trying to complete game once. Now i notice you have bugfixes as separate download link, I can only advice you to pack fixes in and reupload whole thing.

Leaving aside some bugs there are plenty of things from coding perspective you can improve: some of SFX I found badly made and distracting (esp that whimpering sounds MC makes when first spanked), it should be possible to turn them off separately. How do I hide text box? Is it even possible to fap on CG if there is big fat text box obstructing the view? Why is approaching orgasm is implemented as screen fading to red? I mean red screen flashes are universally reserved for pain, not pleasure, cmon. Walking models look stupid when watched from the side, people tend to bend knees while walking, you know? Map passability: its possible to step on tables, beds, walk in walls... etc. i think you got the point.

Now little subjective stuff: sist... I mean roommate character lacks focus. I can't decide is she trying to be bitchy, or loving or both? You have this anger variable, it implies branching, otherwise its useless. Make her do wantonly cruel stuff when she's angry, and apply loving approach when she's happy. Why is it I'm forced to lick dirt and drink pee as a good boy reward? How is that even differnt from making her angry?
Scenes are not bad individually but I think you can arrange them in different order. Why is there literally 3 spanking scenes one right after the other? What's the point? It especially frustrating cause I can see how much effort you put in those, but you don't need to put them all in row you know? Then there are something like 3 piss drinking scenes one right after the other... It seems like 3 is your magic number.

P.S. totally forgot about most frustrating part. The way you made it necessary to wait out your rest time to access later scenes it just BAD game design and is unnacceptalbe. I was sure its bugged and alt-tabbed game to get to forum, when suddenly I hear some event appearing on its own because timer got off. If i'd close the game I would never even notice it.
So starting from the top. Glad you liked the animation over all. Sorry to hear you disliked day one Iris so much. Man people really don't like her original hair. It looks good to me, but then again I'm more gay than straight so that might have something to do with it.

Oops didn't notice the header, i'll be sure to change that going forward. As far as the size, you're definitely right. as I go forward I'll have to find a way to compress the images. The animations eat up a lot of space as it is, and I forgot not everyone has fast internet. The problem I run into is compressing the images, without losing their transparency. If you know how to do that, I'd appreciate any advice.

The saving from title screen is because the title is made through an event. I should probably go back to using the default save menu, It's just less useful during gameplay.

Yeah I probably rushed out day two a week sooner than I should have. I really wanted to get it out by the end of this month, because I set a deadline for myself and I didn't want to delay it, but it's probably better to just put it off for a week than release to early.

I intend to package the bugfixes together, in fact there will be a complete build uploaded later tonight. Uploading separate bug fixes just allowed me to get the fixes out much faster than re uploading the whole game.

Yeah I'm aware some of the sounds aren't great, that whimpering in particular. I haven't been able to find a good source of audio clips, but perhaps I'm not looking in the right places. I've tried to make make it so you can hide text boxes, but the only plugin I found seems to not work with the other plugins already in the game. I've tried to add pauses without text boxes, but I would like to find a better solution. As far as the fading to red for orgasm, what color would you prefer?

The walking models are a compromise in favor of time. I could make the walk animations look smooth, but it would require several more frames, and with the amount of clothing options that are going to be in the game I would have to spend a great deal more time to accomplish that. It's something that I will probably do better in my next game, but this is my first attempt, so I'm still learning.

I'll go back and recheck the map passibility. That's definitely something I need to get better at testing for.

As far as the sisters attitude goes, I can see where you're coming from. She treats you roughly either way, because that's what I like. If I made her act too nice when you're obedient it wouldn't be interesting for me. As far as there being too many spanking scenes in day one, I'm well aware. It's just something that ended up happening. I tried to avoid it in day two, but perhaps I did the same thing with the pee scenes. I just make whatever scene interests me at the moment, so i guess that can make for repetitive scenes if I get really into a certain fetish. Although there are games that focus on just one fetish, so I don't think it's necessarily a terrible thing.

Yeah I've decreased the wait time drastically for the timed events, so hopefully it won't feel cumbersome to people. I wanted it to be something that naturally happened as you walked the house, but clearly I made the timer far to long.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug, but when your sister gives you free time and you interact with your bed it asks if you want to masturbate, if say no, nothing happens and you can't interact with it anymore. Is there no way to progress by saying no? I'm trying to avoid the chastity cage.
Had the same issue. Edit your save file by checking the switch "Iris garden", load the save and just go outside.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Yeah I'm aware some of the sounds aren't great, that whimpering in particular.
To me it sounds OK.

The walking models are a compromise in favor of time.
I note they're already way better than what you usually get in other games.

I'll go back and recheck the map passibility. That's definitely something I need to get better at testing for.
I noticed those, too. I'll try to compile a full list of the "transparent" objects I found.

As far as the sisters attitude goes, I can see where you're coming from. She treats you roughly either way, because that's what I like. If I made her act too nice when you're obedient it wouldn't be interesting for me.
I agree with your taste there. But it is true that, at least in Day 1, it is difficult to maintain that Iris actually cares about the MC (despite her saying or implying so a couple of times) if she's always rough. I don't think you need to scale it down much, just add a few smiles or "good boy!" or "I like when you're like this" here and there if someday you redo Day 1.

As far as there being too many spanking scenes in day one, I'm well aware. It's just something that ended up happening. I tried to avoid it in day two, but perhaps I did the same thing with the pee scenes.
I don't think this is bad either. Maybe a little question of continuity (if MC
was already thoroughly spanked by not-Mom, having him be spanked again by Iris in the bathroom right after that without his butt looking reddish and swollen is a bit hard to believe. Same thing later on in Iris' room: MC looks like he
wasn't spanked at all before.)

(I'll say in passing that the person who made the comments you're reacting to is a bit offensive in the way s/he criticizes. S/He should mind his/her language.)

Aug 21, 2018
i have a bug on the beginning of day 2 ! i can't go out of my room, cause it ask me to take clothes but when i go on the cabinet, it mentionned that i already have my clothes !??

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Really awesome day2. Definitely the right direction. I'm really looking forward to what may come. Thumbs up.(y)
I'm impressed by all the new content in that short amount of time.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Second Class [v0.21] [taco7] - Original Size: 2.43 GB

Download Win (315MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nibushi
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes