jonimakos

Feb 4, 2019
was good game until you are forced to gay things and unable to skip it , so i stopped playing it there

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
but you can skip the gay parts at the beginning of day 2 you are asked what content you wanna skip
I did successfully skipped all the gay content. I didn't see any. As long as this has no story impact, I'm fine with that strategy.

jonimakos

Feb 4, 2019
i choose to skip it , but still were gay content
i will try the game all over again and tell you . maybe is a bug

also i am stuck on day two trying to leave the landlord bedroom i wear cloths but when i try to exit the room it says i need to wear cloths.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I'll say in passing that the person who made the comments you're reacting to is a bit offensive in the way s/he criticizes. S/He should mind his/her language.
Hahaha, and here I am trying to be considerate. I apologize to everyone who find my posts offending, in defence (or excuse) I can say that I live in Eastern Europe, and people here aren't generally even that polite, or polite at all for that matter, unless its work related. BTW you can refer to me as "she" because I'm a guy on the internet and noone would know better : P

I'm aware that my initial post looks like a bunch of complains and gripes, because it is, and I'm glad that Taco took time to respond to each one individually, but my intention was different. The main idea I wanted to relay, that there are issues that are immediately noticable, and you don't need a professional tester or even any third party to figure them out. Just look carefully, complete walkthrough in different ways few times and I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to improve.

As far as there being too many spanking scenes in day one, I'm well aware. It's just something that ended up happening. I tried to avoid it in day two, but perhaps I did the same thing with the pee scenes. I just make whatever scene interests me at the moment, so i guess that can make for repetitive scenes if I get really into a certain fetish. Although there are games that focus on just one fetish, so I don't think it's necessarily a terrible thing.
To prevent it happening in the future, just plan ahead. As simple as that, you should already have whole plot in your head and even scenes you're about to implement in details. Because planning is easy, you can do it in no time comparing to actual implementation. You probably can figure out all scene sequences and script in a time comparable to doing just one scene from start to end. If you try to do scenes as soon as they come to your mind, thinking only one day at a time, plot lapses and bad pacing is bound to happen.

I've tried to make make it so you can hide text boxes, but the only plugin I found seems to not work with the other plugins already in the game. I've tried to add pauses without text boxes, but I would like to find a better solution. As far as the fading to red for orgasm, what color would you prefer?
If you go with pauses during scenes approach, at least make so that you continue with text boxes on key press, instead of time outs, because 3 second pauses are not enought to properly, ahem, inspect your artowork. Now let me check my Game Color Guidelines book.... Looking, looking, aha, here it is: fading color to orgasm is always white. Color for getting pissed on face is always yellow, pain effects always red, hypoxia and losing consciousness is always black (you got this one right). Getting farted on may vary, brown-greenish-yellowy pallete is permitted.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Nice update I loved the foot cleaning and toilet scene hope to see more scenes like that in the future. I like that when we listen to her she's nicer to us.

Also after the dog play when I went straight to Iris room and walked out my game came back to the beginning with mc naked and mom in the kitchen, but when I first went to my room and then to Iris it didn't happen.

Ps. Will this game contain more extreme toilet content in the future like scat? Asking for a friend... you know.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I've finally played 2nd day and despite that almost everything about it has been already said, here are my few thoughts. First of all I have to agree with archdude that the released game has some iritating but easy to spot bugs. It was the same with the initial release, so I'd suggest being more patient and doing more playthroughs by yourself or give the game to some testers before the release. I'v played with the bugfix that's in OP and still had some issues:
(1) when I came down the stairs in the morning not-a-mom, Mistress, Sarah and her slave-brother were already waiting for the MC so I completely missed the first aversion therapy session,
(2) when MC received free time from his Mistress I started going around the house and out of curiosity looking into every room, that's how I found the 1st aversion therapy session, because not-a-mom was still in her room, that in itself wouldn't be that bad if not for the fact that the player is unable to leave her room after the session (to leave you need ordinary clothes that are unavaiable at this point in the game),
(3) after the 2nd session I couldn't progress the game, it seems the only way to progress is to answer the not-a-mom's call from Mistress' room (which I have to say leads to more interesting conversation that the one MC had with her on the corridor),
(4) as others mentioned if you click 'no' when asked if MC wants to masturbate during the free time you cannot progress further in the game.

That being said I loved the update :) There was a lot of content, some more into my kink territory, some less (I just skipped forced bi and futa as I usually do), but all of it is really nicely done. The amount of new scenes is bigger that most updates of other games (at least that's my feeling) so that's awesome, also during this day there's much more instances when you choose between different reactions/options, which is great. I love the relation between MC and Mistress, can't wait to see more Sarah, but I also hope for a character who will be less into strapons and more into beatdowns (tbh I personally don't like strapons so for me the scene involving one is usually a moment to wait through, but that's just me). And I like new hostess of the game, wouldn't mind seeing her having fun with the MC.

jonimakos

Feb 4, 2019
I manage to proceed on the game to prevent the bug and continue to the game on second day you need to skip talking to landlord on the living room when she is with sarah mistress and her brother and go to her room after the play time with her finish you will be able to exit the room.

what ever i try i cant skip the gay content sarah brother will clean you on coach after mistress made you cum . this is huge no for my liking hope in future the bugs will be fixed and you will be able to skip properly the gay content

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
So, I've finally played 2nd day and despite that almost everything about it has been already said, here are my few thoughts. First of all I have to agree with archdude that the released game has some iritating but easy to spot bugs. It was the same with the initial release, so I'd suggest being more patient and doing more playthroughs by yourself or give the game to some testers before the release. I'v played with the bugfix that's in OP and still had some issues:
(1) when I came down the stairs in the morning not-a-mom, Mistress, Sarah and her slave-brother were already waiting for the MC so I completely missed the first aversion therapy session,
(2) when MC received free time from his Mistress I started going around the house and out of curiosity looking into every room, that's how I found the 1st aversion therapy session, because not-a-mom was still in her room, that in itself wouldn't be that bad if not for the fact that the player is unable to leave her room after the session (to leave you need ordinary clothes that are unavaiable at this point in the game),
(3) after the 2nd session I couldn't progress the game, it seems the only way to progress is to answer the not-a-mom's call from Mistress' room (which I have to say leads to more interesting conversation that the one MC had with her on the corridor),
(4) as others mentioned if you click 'no' when asked if MC wants to masturbate during the free time you cannot progress further in the game.

That being said I loved the update :) There was a lot of content, some more into my kink territory, some less (I just skipped forced bi and futa as I usually do), but all of it is really nicely done. The amount of new scenes is bigger that most updates of other games (at least that's my feeling) so that's awesome, also during this day there's much more instances when you choose between different reactions/options, which is great. I love the relation between MC and Mistress, can't wait to see more Sarah, but I also hope for a character who will be less into strapons and more into beatdowns (tbh I personally don't like strapons so for me the scene involving one is usually a moment to wait through, but that's just me). And I like new hostess of the game, wouldn't mind seeing her having fun with the MC.
the masturbating doesn't have to do anything with the not progressing the game. the bug was that if you weren't in Iris's room when the not-a-mom appears then Iris won't know that you had the therapy and the game will get bugged. but he posted the fix already and that's fixed

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
I can upload one, but people have reported problems with it, and I can't test for Mac. I would recommend running the windows version with winehq.org, but if that doesn't work I can upload a Mac version.
I can test a mac version for you!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
An important bug (someone mentioned it above already but at a different point in the game): in my case, after your not-Mom in her magical skype call spanks you for not wearing your diaper, the larger spanking picture does not disappear, but continues to hover above the player as he moves around the house. (At this point, I went upstairs to MC's room, changed his clothes, came back down... and surpise: not-Mom was in the kitchen making breakfast, and the initial dialogue from Day 1 was repeated).

Hahaha, and here I am trying to be considerate. I apologize to everyone who find my posts offending, in defence (or excuse) I can say that I live in Eastern Europe, and people here aren't generally even that polite, or polite at all for that matter, unless its work related.
My wife is from Eastern Europe (Ukraine), Russian and Ukrainian are the languages we speak at home. I've spent a couple of years in Eastern Europe. People there are quite lively and energetic, but not rude, at work or at home. Maybe what you mean is that they are quite... colorful when they want to complain about something they're angry about.

BTW you can refer to me as "she" because I'm a guy on the internet and noone would know better : P
Oh. I didn't write "she," I wrote "s/he," as in "he or she." Since you're a guy, I think it's "he." Unless you prefer otherwise... :p

I'm aware that my initial post looks like a bunch of complains and gripes, because it is, and I'm glad that Taco took time to respond to each one individually, but my intention was different.
I am glad, too, since I even agreed with some of the criticism. It's not that it looks like complaints and gripes, it's that you seem to be talking condescendingly, which is kind of rude considering Taco is a developer who put a lot of time and effort into this game. (And a couple of SCREAMING CAPITALS also don't help generate a good impression.) But I see now that you had good intentions.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
Second Class [v0.21] [taco7] - Original Size: 2.43 GB
Should I (and everybody else) download this version too, or is it 100% equivalent to the earlier, larger file + the bugfix patch?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's the compress of the file which the dev uploaded in the op. If he included the bug fix in it, then the compress will also have it.

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
i choose to skip it , but still were gay content
i will try the game all over again and tell you . maybe is a bug

also i am stuck on day two trying to leave the landlord bedroom i wear cloths but when i try to exit the room it says i need to wear cloths.

Yeah I had the same problem where I choose to skip the pegging and the gay thing but still got it anyway.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
sorry but I can't play Day 2. I can't be out of my room. Bug with clothes?

edit : I find a solution in equipement screen with the help of "optimize" function. Now I'm clothed. But I confirm the bug with wardrobe

Reactions: fast gamer rules

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
sorry but I can't play Day 2. I can't be out of my room. Bug with clothes?

edit : I find a solution in equipement screen with the help of "optimize" function. Now I'm clothed. But I confirm the bug with wardrobe
I mean it does say that your clothes is already in your inventory all you have to do is equip it no need to go to the wardrobe again.

Reactions: curiosity

megadux

Nov 12, 2019
in day 2, i am stucked when landlord is back and taking a bath; i cant enter her room or sleep or anything else

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
in day 2, i am stucked when landlord is back and taking a bath; i cant enter her room or sleep or anything else
yeah i'm aware of that bug. I'm uploading a patch for the version right now, and there will be a complete fixed version up in a couple hours.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes