taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I manage to proceed on the game to prevent the bug and continue to the game on second day you need to skip talking to landlord on the living room when she is with sarah mistress and her brother and go to her room after the play time with her finish you will be able to exit the room.

what ever i try i cant skip the gay content sarah brother will clean you on coach after mistress made you cum . this is huge no for my liking hope in future the bugs will be fixed and you will be able to skip properly the gay content
Yeah I tracked down the cause of that bug. It was just checking for the wrong switch. The bugfix patch I just uploaded should fix it. The main build going up in an hour won't have it fixed though. I should be able to upload a complete fixed version later tonight.

Xelnous

Jun 16, 2018
Where did the download links go? I can only get the bugfix and the save files...

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Nice update I loved the foot cleaning and toilet scene hope to see more scenes like that in the future. I like that when we listen to her she's nicer to us.

Also after the dog play when I went straight to Iris room and walked out my game came back to the beginning with mc naked and mom in the kitchen, but when I first went to my room and then to Iris it didn't happen.

Ps. Will this game contain more extreme toilet content in the future like scat? Asking for a friend... you know.
Glad to hear you liked it, as buggy as it was.
That bug should be fixed now, there is a bugfix patch up now, and a full bugfixed version going up in about an hour.

As far as toilet scenes, maybe. I might even say probably, but I'm not sure yet.

Reactions: asehpe

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
sorry but I can't play Day 2. I can't be out of my room. Bug with clothes?

edit : I find a solution in equipement screen with the help of "optimize" function. Now I'm clothed. But I confirm the bug with wardrobe
So you were wearing the casual clothes, and it still wouldn't let you leave until you hit optimize?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Where did the download links go? I can only get the bugfix and the save files...
I removed them because they were broken. The updated version should be up in about an hour.
If you don't want to wait, you can download this and instal the patch over it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
BTW a small suggestion, my MC never wears underwear, but everytime he has to pull down his pants everyone is surprised that he doesn't have any. Maybe it could be possible to make it the way that after 2-3 times of catching him like that they stop being surprised?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
So, I've finally played 2nd day and despite that almost everything about it has been already said, here are my few thoughts. First of all I have to agree with archdude that the released game has some iritating but easy to spot bugs. It was the same with the initial release, so I'd suggest being more patient and doing more playthroughs by yourself or give the game to some testers before the release. I'v played with the bugfix that's in OP and still had some issues:
(1) when I came down the stairs in the morning not-a-mom, Mistress, Sarah and her slave-brother were already waiting for the MC so I completely missed the first aversion therapy session,
(2) when MC received free time from his Mistress I started going around the house and out of curiosity looking into every room, that's how I found the 1st aversion therapy session, because not-a-mom was still in her room, that in itself wouldn't be that bad if not for the fact that the player is unable to leave her room after the session (to leave you need ordinary clothes that are unavaiable at this point in the game),
(3) after the 2nd session I couldn't progress the game, it seems the only way to progress is to answer the not-a-mom's call from Mistress' room (which I have to say leads to more interesting conversation that the one MC had with her on the corridor),
(4) as others mentioned if you click 'no' when asked if MC wants to masturbate during the free time you cannot progress further in the game.

That being said I loved the update :) There was a lot of content, some more into my kink territory, some less (I just skipped forced bi and futa as I usually do), but all of it is really nicely done. The amount of new scenes is bigger that most updates of other games (at least that's my feeling) so that's awesome, also during this day there's much more instances when you choose between different reactions/options, which is great. I love the relation between MC and Mistress, can't wait to see more Sarah, but I also hope for a character who will be less into strapons and more into beatdowns (tbh I personally don't like strapons so for me the scene involving one is usually a moment to wait through, but that's just me). And I like new hostess of the game, wouldn't mind seeing her having fun with the MC.
Okay so I think all of those bugs are fixed in the current bugfix patch, and will be fixed in the complete game build going up in 20 minutes. But if you continue to run into any problems please let me know.

I definitely get what you are saying about the bugs. This is my first attempt at doing anything like this, and I probably should have gone simpler while I was learning (although that's not my style). I'm definitely going to be playtesting day 3 a lot more than day 2, and hopefully finding some people to help with playtesting. I certainly don't want people playing a broken game, and its not fun for me to spend the days immediately after a release panic fixing bugs lol.

You will see some beating in the game at some point. I like practically all bdsm fetishes, so I think you'll see each day focus on a few different things.

Reactions: Mister_M

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
BTW a small suggestion, my MC never wears underwear, but everytime he has to pull down his pants everyone is surprised that he doesn't have any. Maybe it could be possible to make it the way that after 2-3 times of catching him like that they stop being surprised?
Definetely a fun idea. I'll keep that in mind as I make day 3, although I can't make any promises.

Reactions: asehpe and Mister_M

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
A final bug (maybe you've seen it already, I don't know): at the very end, when MC came back into Iris' room to ask for his maintenance spanking, she gave him a softer paddling, and then told him to go to sleep. After that, I took the MC to his room and tried to have him interact with the bed, but the only reaction was "It is too early to sleep." ?!? It's already dark. Going downstairs, again the MC was at the beginning of Day 1, with not-Mom in the kitchen finishing breakfast.

Sbsbsbsb

Apr 3, 2020
This is exactly my kind of of content and have been waiting for day 2 from a long time eagerly.
Please confirm when is the release.
Thanks

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
A final bug (maybe you've seen it already, I don't know): at the very end, when MC came back into Iris' room to ask for his maintenance spanking, she gave him a softer paddling, and then told him to go to sleep. After that, I took the MC to his room and tried to have him interact with the bed, but the only reaction was "It is too early to sleep." ?!? It's already dark. Going downstairs, again the MC was at the beginning of Day 1, with not-Mom in the kitchen finishing breakfast.
Yeah it's been fixed. If you use the patch in the op, it should fix it.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
This is exactly my kind of of content and have been waiting for day 2 from a long time eagerly.
Please confirm when is the release.
Thanks
It's uploaded now. I just removed the downloads for a couple of hours while I uploaded a fix for some game breaking bugs.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Well, now I've finally finished Day 2. All in all, Day 2 was GREAT! I can't wait for Day 3. Here are some general comments:

- The pictures and animations again (as expected) look amazingly good. The only suggestion I'd offer: at the end, the scene in which Iris pees in MC's mouth (with him being a dog) looks wonderful, but it is a still image; any chance of making it into an animation, like Sarah's pee scene with Justin? (Also, when Sarah and/or Iris farted on their men, rather than just sniffing, maybe one/both of them could have been told to open their mouths and swallow it?)

- I sometimes missed a "history" or "backlog" option that would let me re-read text (in case I blitzed too quickly through a sentence and missed part of it.)

- The story continues much as expected; Iris and not-Mom show how comfortable they are (always were?) in their dominant roles, and MC appears to have hidden submissive desires, since even in the routes in which he tries not to follow Iris' orders he ends up being forced to follow them and reports feeling pleasure here and there. His journey appears to be more one of self-acceptance than one of being transformed into something he really wasn't before. Which I have nothing against, just mentioning it.

- Day 1 still has a few objects you can "go into" as if they weren't there (i.e. are "passable"): the chest next to the door in MC's room, the two stools that are in the kitchen when MC is looking for the bathroom key. Day 2 has no such objects (at least, I didn't find any).

- The bugs I've already mentioned in earlier posts. I also noticed a number of typos (spelling/capitalization/punctuation) and mistakes (grammar: your/you're, etc.) here and there. In case you're interested, I made a longish list of all those I noticed; I could post it here, or send it to you, in case you're interested.

- A few times, names other than Justin were used to refer to Justin: twice "Jason" (Day 2 while Sarah is using her horse dildo on him) and once "Eric" (during spanking scene in front of Sarah, if MC tries to refuse the spanking). For consistency, they should be changed to "Justin," I assume.

A few minor things:

- The game header had "Project2" for some reason, as another commenter had noted. I noticed that "Project2" also appears in the Save/Load menu, to the right of MC's name.

- In Day 1, after Iris tells you to kiss her ass and gets out of her bed, after MC thinks about whether or not to do as she commands, if by mistake
you press <enter> or <space> (= interact with bed) rather than following Iris (with the arrow keys), the whole "ass caress" + "jar extraction" scene replays from the start again, even though it had just finished happening. Isn't there a way to change this? To make the scene not repeatable if already played? So as not to lose time?

- At the very end of Jessica's words, at the end of Day 2, there is a final sentence beginning with "nd<Taco>/There is nothing more[...]". I assume the "nd<Taco>/" should be removed.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hahaha, and here I am trying to be considerate. I apologize to everyone who find my posts offending, in defence (or excuse) I can say that I live in Eastern Europe, and people here aren't generally even that polite, or polite at all for that matter, unless its work related. BTW you can refer to me as "she" because I'm a guy on the internet and noone would know better : P

I'm aware that my initial post looks like a bunch of complains and gripes, because it is, and I'm glad that Taco took time to respond to each one individually, but my intention was different. The main idea I wanted to relay, that there are issues that are immediately noticable, and you don't need a professional tester or even any third party to figure them out. Just look carefully, complete walkthrough in different ways few times and I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to improve.

To prevent it happening in the future, just plan ahead. As simple as that, you should already have whole plot in your head and even scenes you're about to implement in details. Because planning is easy, you can do it in no time comparing to actual implementation. You probably can figure out all scene sequences and script in a time comparable to doing just one scene from start to end. If you try to do scenes as soon as they come to your mind, thinking only one day at a time, plot lapses and bad pacing is bound to happen.

If you go with pauses during scenes approach, at least make so that you continue with text boxes on key press, instead of time outs, because 3 second pauses are not enought to properly, ahem, inspect your artowork. Now let me check my Game Color Guidelines book.... Looking, looking, aha, here it is: fading color to orgasm is always white. Color for getting pissed on face is always yellow, pain effects always red, hypoxia and losing consciousness is always black (you got this one right). Getting farted on may vary, brown-greenish-yellowy pallete is permitted.
No worries. It did come off quite rude to me, but I just figured anyone willing to play through the whole game after running into so many game breaking bugs, has to like the game. And your feedback was helpful. I've been playing around with some stuff, and I think I have a way to create pauses in the scenes without text boxes that require you to hit enter to proceed. I think after I'm sure there are no more game breaking bugs, I'll go back and make some of the other changes you suggested. Namely changing the color of the screen flashes, fixing a passable object (already started on that), and adding pauses to the scene so you can ogle the animations.

Also a previous commenter suggested a quick redo of day one, where I split it so it takes place over several day. that would make the mc's actions more believable, as well as allow me to add a few extra scenes to break up the spankings.

Overall I'm well aware I need to be testing these releases more, day 2 has made that abundantly clear. I'm just a line cook trying to make something in his free time, there is a lot I still need to learn. Hopefully the next release will go a lot smoother.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Well, now I've finally finished Day 2. All in all, Day 2 was GREAT! I can't wait for Day 3. Here are some general comments:

- The pictures and animations again (as expected) look amazingly good. The only suggestion I'd offer: at the end, the scene in which Iris pees in MC's mouth (with him being a dog) looks wonderful, but it is a still image; any chance of making it into an animation, like Sarah's pee scene with Justin? (Also, when Sarah and/or Iris farted on their men, rather than just sniffing, maybe one/both of them could have been told to open their mouths and swallow it?)

- I sometimes missed a "history" or "backlog" option that would let me re-read text (in case I blitzed too quickly through a sentence and missed part of it.)

- The story continues much as expected; Iris and not-Mom show how comfortable they are (always were?) in their dominant roles, and MC appears to have hidden submissive desires, since even in the routes in which he tries not to follow Iris' orders he ends up being forced to follow them and reports feeling pleasure here and there. His journey appears to be more one of self-acceptance than one of being transformed into something he really wasn't before. Which I have nothing against, just mentioning it.

- Day 1 still has a few objects you can "go into" as if they weren't there (i.e. are "passable"): the chest next to the door in MC's room, the two stools that are in the kitchen when MC is looking for the bathroom key. Day 2 has no such objects (at least, I didn't find any).

- The bugs I've already mentioned in earlier posts. I also noticed a number of typos (spelling/capitalization/punctuation) and mistakes (grammar: your/you're, etc.) here and there. In case you're interested, I made a longish list of all those I noticed; I could post it here, or send it to you, in case you're interested.

- A few times, names other than Justin were used to refer to Justin: twice "Jason" (Day 2 while Sarah is using her horse dildo on him) and once "Eric" (during spanking scene in front of Sarah, if MC tries to refuse the spanking). For consistency, they should be changed to "Justin," I assume.

A few minor things:

- The game header had "Project2" for some reason, as another commenter had noted. I noticed that "Project2" also appears in the Save/Load menu, to the right of MC's name.

- In Day 1, after Iris tells you to kiss her ass and gets out of her bed, after MC thinks about whether or not to do as she commands, if by mistake
you press <enter> or <space> (= interact with bed) rather than following Iris (with the arrow keys), the whole "ass caress" + "jar extraction" scene replays from the start again, even though it had just finished happening. Isn't there a way to change this? To make the scene not repeatable if already played? So as not to lose time?

- At the very end of Jessica's words, at the end of Day 2, there is a final sentence beginning with "nd<Taco>/There is nothing more[...]". I assume the "nd<Taco>/" should be removed.
Glad to hear you liked it!

I can look into a plugin for a backlog, but I don't know if that is possible in rpgmaker.

I can definitely make the dog pee scene an animation, I was just running out of time, and wanted to get it out by the end of the month. We can see how that worked out for me with all the bugs LOL

Were you still encountering any of the bugs you mentioned before after using the 0.22 patch? I think that I fixed all of those previous bugs, but if the patch is not fixing them for you, please let me know. Most of the jason name swaps have been fixed, although I missed the spanking one, I'll have to go back and fix that one.

Being able to replay the jar scene is news to me. That should be an easy fix, it was just an oversight.

I'm looking at the final conversation with Jessica, and I don't see it. So I think that one got fixed in a previous release.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Definetely a fun idea. I'll keep that in mind as I make day 3, although I can't make any promises.
If I may be so bold as to mention one, too... I'm quite a fan of your ass worship animations, they look great. But perhaps in Day 3 there could be one with, say, Iris squatting on MC's face, so we can see his tongue going in? (A scenario I imagined: maybe, when Iris and MC go visit Sarah on Day 3, maybe both Iris and Sarah could squat on their respective boys' faces and then, as they feel the boys' tongues coming in, high-five each other and go "oh yeah!" or something like that?)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

A few minor things:

Also absolutely message me with a list of typos. I will get around to fixing them after I'm sure i've gotten all the major bugs.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes