Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
When is the end of the current version? It at the point where Iris told me to be outside in 3 minutes but when I go to the door it keeps saying I have nothing do to outside.
That's probably a bug. It happened to me too, but I thought it has been patched. Anyway, it happened to me when I was talking with not-a-mom (during magic skype call) in the corridor, but after I reloaded and answered her call in Mistress/not-a-sister's room then everything was ok.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
When is the end of the current version? It at the point where Iris told me to be outside in 3 minutes but when I go to the door it keeps saying I have nothing do to outside.
Do you have the latest version? It should say Second_Class0.23

I thought I patched that bug out forever ago.

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Do you have the latest version? It should say Second_Class0.23

I thought I patched that bug out forever ago.
Oh yeah probably, my bad. My version just says Day 2 and I downloaded it May 1th. I must have missed the updates.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Oh yeah probably, my bad. My version just says Day 2 and I downloaded it May 1th. I must have missed the updates.
Okay good, that should fix it then.

If you saved after the bug happened, you'll have to reload a previous save. if you don't have a previous save, there is some from the start of day two in the OP.

Reactions: Dextor34

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
just found this and have to say awesome work (y)
Hoping to see more in the future ;)

I encountered a bug though. If you are outside with iris and play frisbee and you talk to her twice before getting the frisbee the screen turns all black and stays that way...

Last edited:
Reactions: asehpe

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
just found this and have to say awesome work (y)
Hoping to see more in the future ;)

I encountered a bug though. If you are outside with iris and play frisbee and you talk to her twice before getting the frisbee the screen turns all black and stays that way...
Good to know. I'm working on a remake of day one right now, but when I upload the next version I'll make sure to fix that.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
wow i hope we get more of futa on male content on this, i loved how the sister appreciate everything mc's doing for her makes femdom fun, i liked her new hair. and how mush fun mum's personality is, waiting for her content as well :love:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
wow i hope we get more of futa on male content on this, i loved how the sister appreciate everything mc's doing for her makes femdom fun, i liked her new hair. and how mush fun mum's personality is, waiting for her content as well :love:
There will be a futa on male gangbang in the day one remake. It won't be a super long scene, but it will be fully animated.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Am I the only one who has a problem with a female character being referred to as a "landlord"? Working as English teacher sucks, I guess :p
Yeah I completely forgot landlady was a word lol. Good news is you can change it.

Reactions: asehpe

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
any chances for android port?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Had an idea for a future domme character, a curvy busty bbw who wants the MC as her personal loyal slave. Which could lead to an ending with that happening.

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
there will probably be a bbw character at some point, but i'm not trying to add a ton of alternate endings.
Nae worries, thanks for replying.

If there will be an ending for a character like that, Minted. If not thats fair enough, at least there will be some sexy bbw content i could save before entering to replay.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
The project is great, you do an amazing job!
I would like to see scenes Futa on male with Iris and MC on the way of full acceptance and submission. Just because she wants to.
And could be is possible option, under which Iris shaved herself, under your good behavior? Not for MC, but just to make it more enjoyable for her?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes