taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
yeap, i had it too. I had to load up and sit at a different seat.
Yeah apparently the bottom two chairs of the table are broken. It must have happened during one of the bugfixes, because they worked in the original release. It doesn't really matter because the table scene is completely changed in the remake, but it's still infuriating that its been like that this whole time.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Yeah apparently the bottom two chairs of the table are broken. It must have happened during one of the bugfixes, because they worked in the original release. It doesn't really matter because the table scene is completely changed in the remake, but it's still infuriating that its been like that this whole time.
They seem to work fine in my version.

Glad to know there is an incoming update. Again, great game, and I can't wait to see the story unfold! (I loved to see the MC thank Iris, by the way. So cozy and intimate, so full of joy!)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
They seem to work fine in my version.

Glad to know there is an incoming update. Again, great game, and I can't wait to see the story unfold! (I loved to see the MC thank Iris, by the way. So cozy and intimate, so full of joy!)
In that case, you should be happy to hear that Iris and the player's relationship can be a lot closer in the new day one.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
It's completely remade story wise. There's also a completely new school section with 8 new animations. It definitely worth a play even if you've already played the original.

Also, I updated iris' hair in all the old pictures.
A lot of work. I can tell you really care about what you're doing, and we're all the better because of it. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Z - Reborn

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
It's completely remade story wise. There's also a completely new school section with 8 new animations. It definitely worth a play even if you've already played the original.

Also, I updated iris' hair in all the old pictures.
that's awesome man. I actually like iris' previous hair, it gave her a jerky tomboyish kinda person, but her new hairstyle is great too. made her a lot sexier.

jonimakos

Feb 4, 2019
even if you asked on previous version you couldnt avoid it , i playing now all over again will update you if you can avoid it on this version :)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just saw the preview pics on the front page and I just have to say, FUCKING GLORIOUS. Worshipping a BBW student and being toyed with by a trio of futa girls, perfect. Looking forward to trying it out and future content.

P.S, I hope that BBW student may one day have an ending where she claims the MC as her perfect male slave/boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
last time there was no way to avoid gay content hope this version allow you that .
The gay skip switch was broken in the first release of day two, but it should be fixed now.

Ah ! The pee drink kink... I'll pass sorry :sick:
The game let's you skip it if you want.

Will there be remakes of any of the other days?
Yeah day two is going to get a quick remake, because it doesn't line up with the new story in day one.

Just saw the preview pics on the front page and I just have to say, FUCKING GLORIOUS. Worshipping a BBW student and being toyed with by a trio of futa girls, perfect. Looking forward to trying it out and future content.

P.S, I hope that BBW student may one day have an ending where she claims the MC as her perfect male slave/boyfriend.
Glad to hear you like it. I haven't started thinking about endings yet, but you should see more bbw going forward. I'll probably add a bbw scene in day two when I remake it.

nod24

May 4, 2017
The author painted the protagonist as a freak, in appearance ... I wonder why. This is addressed to the players?

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes