Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I really liked the game until now, I am afraid I am not entirely liking the new direction. I hope not all girls will be swapped to futas and not all of them will weigh two tons. May I ask what prompted the change?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I really liked the game until now, I am afraid I am not entirely liking the new direction. I hope not all girls will be swapped to futas and not all of them will weigh two tons. May I ask what prompted the change?
Have you actually played the new update? That's literally two scenes in a whole game that's dominated by skinny non-futas.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Have you actually played the new update? That's literally two scenes in a whole game that's dominated by skinny non-futas.
I am about to play it, I am sorry if I came off as overly negative! Btw, in your response you mixed it up, I would love if they would all be skinny non-futas, aka good looking females.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
For fuck's sake as if you people are blind or something: its right there in the tags: urination, scat. I really don't understand this, I never go into a thread with lets say male domination being clearly in the tags and then just splash my dislike of it on the screen! Whats wrong with you? What are you aiming to achieve? Kink shame others? Try to influence the creator to change it? I am afraid the bigger the site becomes, the more moronic it will get.
Settle down there boss. I get not liking people that just comment in a thread they don't like something, but he was being fairly polite about it. I'd rather keep things civil here.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I am about to play it, I am sorry if I came off as overly negative! Btw, in your response you mixed it up, I would love if they would all be skinny non-futas, aka good looking females.
Don't worry about it. When you play the game you will see no one has been swapped to a futa, and there is only one scene with a bbw.

My games will strive to include most fetishes, but will always primarily focus on skinny women since that's my preference.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Don´t worry. There will be more normal content ( male + female ) then futa in my opinion.

If anyone have personal preferences, which are not met in the game, then write down your kinks and optionaly favourite character.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Settle down there boss. I get not liking people that just comment in a thread they don't like something, but he was being fairly polite about it. I'd rather keep things civil here.
Fair enough. But I am really tired of seeing this type of thing on every femdom game and every game which contains pee or scat content.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Thumbs up. The story remake is really a big improvement. The first version was a little bit rushed. This time the pace is right and the connections between the story parts are understandable.
Of course, as always, everyone uses his chance to wish for his specific kinks, so do I.
Thanks for the watersports scenes. Like them.
On the other hand, I'm not that much in all the futa and tomboys, but since the authors likes it, let it be so. The new haircut for the sister is already a big gift for the average audience. Thanks.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Fair enough. But I am really tired of seeing this type of thing on every femdom game and every game which contains pee or scat content.
I get that. I've felt the same way before, but I'd rather people just ignore those comments then let the thread turn into a bunch of arguments unrelated to the game.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Thumbs up. The story remake is really a big improvement. The first version was a little bit rushed. This time the pace is right and the connections between the story parts are understandable.
Of course, as always, everyone uses his chance to wish for his specific kinks, so do I.
Thanks for the watersports scenes. Like them.
On the other hand, I'm not that much in all the futa and tomboys, but since the authors likes it, let it be so. The new haircut for the sister is already a big gift for the average audience. Thanks.
Glad to hear you liked it! Yeah I'm much happier with this version than the original.

Oh yeah, I'll try and add a few more feminine girls in day 3. I just like tomboys so much I don't always realize I'm making so many of them until after the fact lol .

Reactions: asehpe

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
For fuck's sake as if you people are blind or something: its right there in the tags: urination, scat. I really don't understand this, I never go into a thread with lets say male domination being clearly in the tags and then just splash my dislike of it on the screen! Whats wrong with you? What are you aiming to achieve? Kink shame others? Try to influence the creator to change it? I am afraid the bigger the site becomes, the more moronic it will get.
I don't want to ashame something or change something or force the dev to change something, I just say my opinion. In a fair and polite way. So no need to be offensed and to attack like that. It's not like I was insulting the dev or the game or forcing people to dislike the thread.
The game is cool and if this kink it's avoidable, which it was validated by the dev, I will continue it.
I don't want to debate on it so if you don't like me, block me and that's it :).
Have a nice day/evening/night !

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The author painted the protagonist as a freak, in appearance ... I wonder why. This is addressed to the players?
Are you talking about Jessica (the girl you talk to before the game starts)? If so she's speaking directly to the players. I thought it would be fun to have her Dom the players a bit, as a fourth wall break, so it's not just a boring setup.

She's not talking about the appearance of the player, she's more commenting on their perversions. I figure anyone who's playing my game is pretty perverted lol

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I just finished the school section and it was a really great addition. I also like how Iris is more fleshed out this time around. I'll get to the rest of the day tomorrow, but I can already say the game very much improved from the initial ver. of Day 1. Great job.

RSR

Jun 3, 2017
Just finished playing the update. I like the new storyline. Two suggestions:
In the startscreen Iris is still shown with her old haircut.
There's no tv in the livingroom. There are two events which include it. It's easier to move around without it, so I'm not sure if this is intended.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just finished playing the update. I like the new storyline. Two suggestions:
In the startscreen Iris is still shown with her old haircut.
There's no tv in the livingroom. There are two events which include it. It's easier to move around without it, so I'm not sure if this is intended.
I know about the title screen thing, I just sort of ran out of time getting the public release out and a it seemed minor enough it wasn't that big a deal. I'll be patching a new title image later

So the TV shows are a sort of magic projection, that don't need a TV. it's not really explained well in the game, so I'll probably patch in a better line of dialogue about that later.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I just finished the school section and it was a really great addition. I also like how Iris is more fleshed out this time around. I'll get to the rest of the day tomorrow, but I can already say the game very much improved from the initial ver. of Day 1. Great job.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Yeah fleshing iris out, and making the player less dumb was the main goal of the remake. Well that and fully updating iris' hair, since most people really didn't like it lol.

Let me know what you think of the rest of day one when you finish.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The gay skip switch was broken in the first release of day two, but it should be fixed now.
There is any gay content? It seems to be only pseudo-gay with dickgirls on MC. Actually, I had no idea, how many dickgirls are running around in the world, it seems some 10% :)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
There is any gay content? It seems to be only pseudo-gay with dickgirls on MC. Actually, I had no idea, how many dickgirls are running around in the world, it seems some 10% :)
There are two forced-bi scenes in the game currently. One in the school with a boy and one of the school sissies. The other is a short scene in day 2 where Sarah makes Justin lick your cock clean
They are both skippable.

In the game's world there are no natural futas, only women who use magic to give themselves dicks.

Reactions: pilgrim2003
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes