Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
There is any gay content? It seems to be only pseudo-gay with dickgirls on MC. Actually, I had no idea, how many dickgirls are running around in the world, it seems some 10% :)
There is, did you overlook the two girls forcing the guys to do each other in the guy's locker room? There is some stuff in the former-day-2 that has it. Its basically forced bi, there is always seems to be girls involved making the guys do it, there doesn't seem to be any exclusively gay content (As of yet)

There are two forced-bi scenes in the game currently. One in the school with a boy and one of the school sissies. The other is a short scene in day 2 where Sarah makes Justin lick your cock clean

They are both skippable. In the game's world there are no natural futas, only women who use magic to give themselves dicks.
Beat me by a minute :p

Reactions: pilgrim2003

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Nice update, really makes sister's character more believable. It didn't feel like she has bipolar disorder anymore... Up to that moment when after i helped her she framed me again, and called mom for spanking, damn, that made me lose all respect for the bitch, i'm not going to help her ever again. School was nice too ofc.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Nice update, really makes sister's character more believable. It didn't feel like she has bipolar disorder anymore... Up to that moment when after i helped her she framed me again, and called mom for spanking, damn, that made me lose all respect for the bitch, i'm not going to help her ever again. School was nice too ofc.
While that WAS super cold of her, she had a point. Even she didn't think the landlady was gonna react that harshly, and also she pointed out the MC doesn't seem to dislike being teased as much as he claims he does

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Just tried this game, it has a lot of subject matter I like but I just feel like there's too little agency. I never really have the option to resist or anything, the MC is just a sadsack that will accept any punishment

I mean I feel like even if you still ultimately get punished you can still make it known that yo this is bullshit

Thought I was getting somewhere with Iris when I agreed to help her but then the next scene she's just back to getting me in trouble with mom again for no reason

Again I'm ok with the femdom it just feels like I should be able to resist at least a little and refuse to just say what they want to hear, refuse to admit faults that weren't my fault, not just quietly submit

But hey, different strokes I guess. Just my two cents, I think femdom is fun but not if you just gotta take it quietly every time no matter how bullshit it is

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Just tried this game, it has a lot of subject matter I like but I just feel like there's too little agency. I never really have the option to resist or anything, the MC is just a sadsack that will accept any punishment

I mean I feel like even if you still ultimately get punished you can still make it known that yo this is bullshit

Thought I was getting somewhere with Iris when I agreed to help her but then the next scene she's just back to getting me in trouble with mom again for no reason

Again I'm ok with the femdom it just feels like I should be able to resist at least a little and refuse to just say what they want to hear, refuse to admit faults that weren't my fault, not just quietly submit

But hey, different strokes I guess. Just my two cents, I think femdom is fun but not if you just gotta take it quietly every time no matter how bullshit it is
That is a fact of the world though, thats just how it is. He really can't resist. However, you will have a lot more agency and freedom later, not in so much avoiding what will happen, so much as you control how things play out through clothing/outfits. The first day is very limited in that aspect, by day 2 (well former day 2) and when it gets updated, there is far more options of what you can wear and present yourself, and that will in turn change how all the characters react to you. The girls are going to rule you no matter what, but you can take it like a baby, or like a sissy. or a dog. or a naked whore. or a maid. there is just a ton of things, its just too early for it at the start :p

I get what you're saying, the thing is, he can't physically resist, all girls can just toy with him like a literal doll, you can speak back/snap back, but its pretty clear how the landlady handles it from the beginning, its not wise to do so

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The third image shows futa, but no tag?

Can you avoid some of the more extreme parts? I don't mind femdom, but I don't care for watersports or feet.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The third image shows futa, but no tag?

Can you avoid some of the more extreme parts? I don't mind femdom, but I don't care for watersports or feet.
I don't think he can update the tags without a moderator. Things are avoidable, at the start you have options to turn some stuff off, and for some of the more extreme events you get a chance to ignore/skip them

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm so sorry I hate coming onto threads and leaving such negatives comments but this game whoa!! ermm well I tried it and that's all I can say really. Clearly a game just for sex and fetishes as the story just makes no sense whatsoever in whatever world you try and set it in and not even in an unparalleled universe would this story make sense. Anway... like I said I tried it and gave up shortly after the beginning of day two as no human being be it Man or Women would stay put and put up with this amount of abuse from anyone let alone your cleverly imputed 'incest get around' roommate and landlady characters. Really sorry dev I gave it a fair try and tried keeping an open mind with it, the best of luck with this game for the future and you are definitely giving the fans of these fetishes a game worthy for them ;)

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
While that WAS super cold of her, she had a point. Even she didn't think the landlady was gonna react that harshly, and also she pointed out the MC doesn't seem to dislike being teased as much as he claims he does
Not really, that just sounds like a weak excuse. Exact same thing happened earlier in the morning with exact same outcome. Zero reason to expect anything less than spanking. She just framed him again, knowing what's gonna happen, because she's actually mean manipulative bitch who bullies someone else because she was bullied herself. At least that was my impression. I get that in that universe things like that are nothing extraordinary, its just after all the buildup with mutual help and trust we're back to square one again...
I just feel like that scene could be reserved for route where you refuse to help her. Would make sister character much more likable if she didn't betray all the trust. On the other hand if you skip those, you also skip jar, and neighbour shaming and pretty good chunk of content from that day. Still could have been written differently i guess, without whole framing. E.g. mom finds him in Iris' room and proceeds to punish him because you shoudln't barge in girl's room, or something like that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Not really, that just sounds like a weak excuse. Exact same thing happened earlier in the morning with exact same outcome. Zero reason to expect anything less than spanking. She just framed him again, knowing what's gonna happen, because she's actually mean manipulative bitch who bullies someone else because she was bullied herself. At least that was my impression. I get that in that universe things like that are nothing extraordinary, its just after all the buildup with mutual help and trust we're back to square one again...
I just feel like that scene could be reserved for route where you refuse to help her. Would make sister character much more likable if she didn't betray all the trust.
Dunno, I don't see Iris as that cunning. Her tactics and way of doing things are pretty low effort/thought. She is so used to getting away with things and not having things be challenged, the way I interpreted it is it was really her being thoughtless. I agree though, I would like to see more of her keeping faith/trust and working with him. Obviously she'd still need to abuse him to keep up certain appearances, but there would be a gentle side/a nice side if you keep trust. I think that would be more interesting. Anyway, it will be interesting regardless going forward, its neat how we can go these separate ways and see the ways the events unfold

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

Yeah I see what you're saying. Day two gives you the option to complain more, since I added small dialogue choices in day two. I'll try and add a few of those in to day one, there was just already so much work to do with the current remake I didn't want to delay it any further.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I just feel like that scene could be reserved for route where you refuse to help her. Would make sister character much more likable if she didn't betray all the trust. On the other hand if you skip those, you also skip jar, and neighbour shaming and pretty good chunk of content from that day. Still could have been written differently i guess, without whole framing. E.g. mom finds him in Iris' room and proceeds to punish him because you shoudln't barge in girl's room, or something like that.
Yeah I'm trying to balance out having Iris be nicer in the obedient route, while not having to make what amounts to a whole new games worth of content. Sure I could have the mother walk in and punish you on her own, but then why would Iris lock you out of her room? I'd end up having to make a bunch of new content, to make the nice route the same length as the current one.

I'm genuinely open to suggestions. If you have a good way to make iris nicer, without me needing to create a bunch of new scenes, I'd be glad to hear it.

*actually I think I have an idea, that shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Still give me your suggestions if you have any, who knows they might be better than my idea.*

Last edited:

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Game looks great, the more futa is bigger content included the more my fetish button will be slammed. Regardless I love most femdom stuff and can't wait to see what's next.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Screenshots 5 and 8 look very interesting (especially considering the scat tag was just added), but I'm going to press X to doubt any of the foot/sissification/male-male/femdom content is actually skippable.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
gotta say. not a big fan of the average femdon content overall. just came here mainly because of the futa tag and was hoping to see some magic bullshit because the idea of girls fucking with guy through the use of magic sounds hilarious. but i am a big fan of the tacos in the game's start up, can not express how much those tacos brighten up my day. i just hope there will be much more magic shenanigans, just get really creative with it. it's a good hook.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Screenshots 5 and 8 look very interesting (especially considering the scat tag was just added), but I'm going to press X to doubt any of the foot/sissification/male-male/femdom content is actually skippable.
Foot content isn't skippable, but the others are.
*Except for femdom of course lol*

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes