taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
gotta say. not a big fan of the average femdon content overall. just came here mainly because of the futa tag and was hoping to see some magic bullshit because the idea of girls fucking with guy through the use of magic sounds hilarious. but i am a big fan of the tacos in the game's start up, can not express how much those tacos brighten up my day. i just hope there will be much more magic shenanigans, just get really creative with it. it's a good hook.
I'm glad you like it, I paid actual money for that stock photo of tacos lol

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Big improvement compared to the old version, the context does a lot of work. I'm a fan.

I do think the sister could stop being a jerk if you accept to help her out though, get to a mutual agreement. That jar honestly felt unfair and gratuitous.

Reactions: Johnny12

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just started and at least finished the school section before my laptops battery died, (also it is a grade A+ piece of shite) and i've got to say, I love the new remake story especially the MC having the chance to soften Iris a bit so she actually treats him better.

I know Taco7 isnae thinking about endings right now but the revamped Iris has a chance for at least 2 unique endings, one where she basically has the MC as her personal slave. But the potential of her new history and personality suggests that if she claims him, she might treat him more like a boyfriend rather than a braindead arse licking slave. But that will be way off into the future, so time will tell and I am truely looking forward to it.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
okey i have played the whole game and i have some feedback if thatsw okey i feel like sissyfication shuld be optinal to me wearing girl stuff is just a trun off for me so it would be really nice if it was optinal and transformation shuld alos be optinal like eating on the floor as a dog stuff like that am just saying stuff i dont like but i love the game and i will become a patron right now so that i can give my ideas to it more keep up the good work :)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
okey i have played the whole game and i have some feedback if thatsw okey i feel like sissyfication shuld be optinal to me wearing girl stuff is just a trun off for me so it would be really nice if it was optinal and transformation shuld alos be optinal like eating on the floor as a dog stuff like that am just saying stuff i dont like but i love the game and i will become a patron right now so that i can give my ideas to it more keep up the good work :)
Sissification IS optional, just don't ever wear the clothing for it, if you never wear those outfits, the girls won't treat you like one. I don't think you can skip the first time you get the transformation into a pet, but after that, you'll only be treated that way if you wear those accessories/items.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Like ravenleaf said, sissification is optional if you never wear women's clothes. I should probably add a note in game that says that, since people seem to assume they have to wear the women's clothing.

Making the transformation optional would skip a good chunk of day two, but I could probably give you the option to skip eating off the floor.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Big improvement compared to the old version, the context does a lot of work. I'm a fan.

I do think the sister could stop being a jerk if you accept to help her out though, get to a mutual agreement. That jar honestly felt unfair and gratuitous.
I'm actually working on a small update, that makes iris nicer if you agree to help her. She won't frame you for barging into her room, and won't shove the jar in.

The spanking scene in her room will still happen, it just won't be her fault.

You're not the only person that feels that way, and I do agree she should be nicer if you help her.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Like ravenleaf said, sissification is optional if you never wear women's clothes. I should probably add a note in game that says that, since people seem to assume they have to wear the women's clothing.
Yeah, like a warning that putting on a particular clothing item will enable sissification content, that would be nice.

Making the transformation optional would skip a good chunk of day two, but I could probably give you the option to skip eating off the floor.
Well, I don't really mind pet play, but TF is not my thing TBH. Maybe make TF optional in the settings and, if TF is off, proceed with pet play but without TF?

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I can't wait until I am able to be a patron. Maybe at the end of this year, at least I hope so. I have at least 8 games I need to support, including this one.

Reactions: asehpe

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm actually working on a small update, that makes iris nicer if you agree to help her. She won't frame you for barging into her room, and won't shove the jar in.

The spanking scene in her room will still happen, it just won't be her fault.

You're not the only person that feels that way, and I do agree she should be nicer if you help her.
So...I just have to ask, I *want* to be nicer to iris, I totally am on board helping her/being nice, but I still love the sequence of events that follow the jar up the ass, will there be an alternative way to set off those events?

edit: nevermind, if you keep trying to make everyone happy and do all these things to cater to everyone's desires, you're literally going to go insane or this game will never be able to progress. I'll just have to live with making Iris mad to get that content

Reactions: gfdsf565

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
But if she doesn't shove the jar in, you can't ask your mother for help, which leads to missing that content!
Oh what a tangled web it is...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
But if she doesn't shove the jar in, you can't ask your mother for help, which leads to missing that content!
Oh what a tangled web it is...
to be fair, the people that are complaining about the jar up the ass, probably don't like the content that happens with the landlady when you ask for her "help". So missing that content is probably no big loss to them. (That said, I definitely want that stuff in, thats actually my pateron scene :p)

Reactions: gfdsf565
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes