Mabo666

Jun 29, 2018
I cant get past the spanking in the beginning of the game. The animation stops after the sister/roommate picks up the paddle and goes back to the mistress/mother.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I cant get past the spanking in the beginning of the game. The animation stops after the sister/roommate picks up the paddle and goes back to the mistress/mother.
Does the game just freeze? Have you tried it multiple times or just once, because as far as I know that hasn't happened for anyone else.

Mabo666

Jun 29, 2018
Does the game just freeze? Have you tried it multiple times or just once, because as far as I know that hasn't happened for anyone else.
Tested it a few times, worked 3 out of 7 times. At first I thought it was the water-sport setting, but it seems to be either pathing issues of Iris or the placment of the mistress/mother. The game isn't frozen per se, but nothing is happening while Iris is standing in front of the mistress.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Tested it a few times, worked 3 out of 7 times. At first I thought it was the water-sport setting, but it seems to be either pathing issues of Iris or the placment of the mistress/mother. The game isn't frozen per se, but nothing is happening while Iris is standing in front of the mistress.
As this is sounding like a unique problem to you and some parts work/some don't and its shoddy at best, I think you are either missing a .dll or have an outdated one for your rpgmaker games, you might need to update your files to get better performance. (also don't think its just .dll, but the other file types are escaping me at the moment, sorry brain fart)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I know Raven suggested something, but you might also try redownloading the game.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I know Raven suggested something, but you might also try redownloading the game.
Oh this reminds me, Mabo666 : when you upgrade/change updates that aren't patches, its better to delete everything and fresh install it instead of overwriting it. Overwriting tends to create bugs like this too, if you're worried about saves, export/pull them out first, delete everything, then fresh install, put back in your saves (if they are compatible, they might not be)

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
Pretty good femdom game so far, can't wait to see more pee/scat content too, hopefully involving the sistersRoommate eventually (got the perfect setup for it already, with the neighbor girl able to teach the MCs sister, or sis coming up with it herself as an extra punishment...or maybe she gets tired of having to cook real dinners for her dog eventually ;)

I like that the fetishes are optional and toggle-able, as they should be with how diverse and niche they are. The transformations and equipment-based scenes have great potential for future content, but could be too ambitious to try and write something for all the combinations and niche fetishes, without making them all fairly shallow. But I can't wait to see more, the setup is great with lots of ways to take it from here (y)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Pretty good femdom game so far, can't wait to see more pee/scat content too, hopefully involving the sistersRoommate eventually (got the perfect setup for it already, with the neighbor girl able to teach the MCs sister, or sis coming up with it herself as an extra punishment...or maybe she gets tired of having to cook real dinners for her dog eventually ;)

I like that the fetishes are optional and toggle-able, as they should be with how diverse and niche they are. The transformations and equipment-based scenes have great potential for future content, but could be too ambitious to try and write something for all the combinations and niche fetishes, without making them all fairly shallow. But I can't wait to see more, the setup is great with lots of ways to take it from here (y)
Glad to hear you like it!

For reference there are already two pee scenes with your sister in day two. Although day two still has to be remade, so it makes sense with day one.

The first scene is a futa pee scene if you piss her off when showing her your new clothes. The second is if you're disobedient all day, she will pee in your dog bowl when she feeds you.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Any chance for a Mac version
I've released Mac versions before, but they always seem buggy and I don't have a way to test them. I would recommend using winehq to play the windows version.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
its a good game but i find it a little annoying because its rpgm, not that i dont like rpgm games but its annoying bcs skipping dialogue is very hard with the animation pauses and the text apearing slowly, i wanted to try other paths like defiant and more submissive but its hard to skip through the dialogue i have already seen and take alot of time (especially those dots )

Reactions: Petruha2k

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
its a good game but i find it a little annoying because its rpgm, not that i dont like rpgm games but its annoying bcs skipping dialogue is very hard with the animation pauses and the text apearing slowly, i wanted to try other paths like defiant and more submissive but its hard to skip through the dialogue i have already seen and take alot of time (especially those dots )
Yeah I get what you're saying. If you hold enter, it will speed through the dialogue a bit. But it doesn't skip nearly as fast as a renply game.

I might make a renply game at some point, but at this point I'm focusing on this game

Reactions: asehpe

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I never understood why people take time to write how they are not gonna play a game/express dislike for some tags. If you don't like it, logically you move on. Commenting on your want to "pass" or "skip" a game is like trying to drum up some sort of unity of your dislike of something, its a pseudo way to shame people who DO like that stuff. That said, its a game that caters specifically TO those people, so why would you think people are gonna rally with you? It strikes me as a way to just start fights and arguments

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Absolutely loved it....waiting eagerly for next update. GUYS>>> IF YOU KNOW MORE FEMDOM OR MATRIARCH GAMES LIKE THIS PLEASE PLEASE REPLY...... MAIL ME at <redacted> if you want... Waiting eagerly for your replies
Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S.
The Asylum
Karlsson's Gambit
Estate: Dominate
Futadom World (focused on futanari)
Mistresses of the Forest (primarily focused on foot fetish)
Sex and Fantasy - Village of Centaurs (focused on futanari)
Futanari Sorority (focused on futanari)
Unconventional Gym (focused on futanari)
The Prison (femdom route available)
The Prison 2 - Never Ending (femdom route available)
Summer Scent (femdom route available)
FA7738 - Femdom Lockdown (apparently abandoned)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Absolutely loved it....waiting eagerly for next update. GUYS>>> IF YOU KNOW MORE FEMDOM OR MATRIARCH GAMES LIKE THIS PLEASE PLEASE REPLY...... MAIL ME at <redacted> if you want... Waiting eagerly for your replies
Yo, don't dox yourself like that, even if its a throw away account. Please, please, please edit that and don't do such unsafe things like that in the future. There is a mail system on here if you want private recommendations, and there is actually a thread that is consistently updated to keep up with femdom games (found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/female-domination-games.23800/ ) but again, I urge you to edit/change your post and be more careful in the future

Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S.
The Asylum
Karlsson's Gambit
Please edit out his email in your quote... (also thats a pretty awesome list ^_^)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S.
The Asylum
Karlsson's Gambit
You forgot magic femdom. It's currently my favorite game! (that isn't mine lol)

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes