Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the update!!!! One question tho, can you still have Iris to continue to be mean to you if lets say you don't help her?

Sep 22, 2019
taco7 I know you're making a remake so in case you didn't noticed there's a problem at the second part of the game if you go in the nice route with iris where you can't leave your room because you don't have clothes (we leave it with our friend). If you already knew just ignore it and keep up the good work :)(y)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
taco7 I know you're making a remake so in case you didn't noticed there's a problem at the second part of the game if you go in the nice route with iris where you can't leave your room because you don't have clothes (we leave it with our friend). If you already knew just ignore it and keep up the good work :)(y)
I am remaking it, but I did not know about that. I'll fix it.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I could have liked this game if it was not made with RPGM, the fact that we can not speed up the moments a bit long (from my point of view) or save when we want, I think it is pity.
I find the animation scenes interesting but the game is way too slow for me.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I could have liked this game if it was not made with RPGM, the fact that we can not speed up the moments a bit long (from my point of view) or save when we want, I think it is pity.
You can hold enter to speed the dialogue up, but it is slower then a renply game.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
There are 2 threads for hacks that can speed RPGM games up, both of them have threads on this site. One speeds up everything while the other lets you edit variables like movement speed.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
The CGI is rather good, the Story seems ok, if you like Femdom probably a good game.
But oh boy is the RPGM Style of this Framework annoying, it just freezes randomly, the transistions are incredibly slow, and everything takes ages. I really dont know why Devs choose this thing.

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
So it seems I've run into an old bug? The clothes bug on day 2 is haunting me, and I can't seem to fix it by any means. It isn't in my inventory, it isn't in my equipment menu, I can't equip it with use of the optimize option, and honestly I've run out of patience at this point.

Any suggestions, or do I run through a whole new save? Because that would obnoxious as hell...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So it seems I've run into an old bug? The clothes bug on day 2 is haunting me, and I can't seem to fix it by any means. It isn't in my inventory, it isn't in my equipment menu, I can't equip it with use of the optimize option, and honestly I've run out of patience at this point.

Any suggestions, or do I run through a whole new save? Because that would obnoxious as hell...
Its a new bug because Day 2 is up to be revamped to match day 1, day 1 was changed drastically, and with it clothes have been changed around. Btw, do you know if you were playing while being nice to Iris or mean?

The CGI is rather good, the Story seems ok, if you like Femdom probably a good game.
But oh boy is the RPGM Style of this Framework annoying, it just freezes randomly, the transistions are incredibly slow, and everything takes ages. I really dont know why Devs choose this thing.
What do you mean randomly freezes? do you have examples, cus I don't know of anyone else having those issues, it sounds like you have really old RPGM stuff to play it/have to update, but I can't be sure

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The reason I use rpgmaker is because personally I have a hard time getting into visual novels. The lizard part of my brain just gets more immersed in a game if I'm moving the character around myself. That being said, I am aware that a lot of people don't like rpgmaker. I will probably start working on a renply game at some point, but I need to get day two updated first.

Reactions: DeathAl and bulifun

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Btw, day 2 is going to be upgraded and changed a lot, so hope a lot of those bugs get fixed, but yeah, for now, day 2 is a relic of how the game was before the day 1 remake, it probably has a lot of bugs now along with story inconsistencies
I think that should be the only major bug, although story inconsistencies will abound until I finish remaking it.
I'm uploading a fixed version in an hour or so, but there is no reason to play day two if you've already played it before.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think that should be the only major bug, although story inconsistencies will abound until I finish remaking it.
I'm uploading a fixed version in an hour or so, but there is no reason to play day two if you've already played it before.
Sometimes you just need a reminder that Iris won't hesitate to kick a bitch in the balls when shes pissed :p (side note, there is actually a few weird things that happen because you got the chastity cage early, but those are continuity errors and strange interactions cus you have the cage when you shouldn't, so I don't think those are a big deal, but there is a lot of strange interactions with that)

The reason I use rpgmaker is because personally I have a hard time getting into visual novels. The lizard part of my brain just gets more immersed in a game if I'm moving the character around myself. That being said, I am aware that a lot of people don't like rpgmaker. I will probably start working on a renply game at some point, but I need to get day two updated first.
I think you're great with RPGM, you and Volbells do very well with it and honestly, your way of applying RPGM isn't anywhere like many of the other games I see. Granted, I'm also only a single opinion, but I think people that dismiss your work because of the medium is missing out. You definitely spun and made it into your own game and the way its done is top notch.

Reactions: Aseratrix

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Nice new stuff added to the first part, so now your sister doesn't act like a complete bitch when you agree to help her and behave.
Gonna be interesting to see the parts added after that to tie in with the new stuff.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes