taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
This game is pretty good but dear god you need to add a fast forward function
I could but it would cause the animation to stutter and the audio to unsync. It's still an option. I guess if you're trying to speed through shit, you don't really mind if the animations are wonky.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I played the remade portion of the game and enjoyed it a lot. The interactions and dynamics with Iris once you are in a good understanding with her are spot on; I especially enjoy sweet but teasing dialogues.

Despite not being a fan of RPGM, I think that in this game it will prove to be the right choice. Controlling the movement of the character works really well when doing chores, fetching items and the likes; and, once there are several outfit combinations to choose from, the equipment system is also a plus.

I'm looking forward seeing the second part of the game updated as well!

PlayforLife

Jul 28, 2020
Like this game but I'm stucked in day 2. I just go to bed, meet someone and back to the time before go to bed.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I love new Iris and the new option during Sarah's scene; really hot. The remake of the 1st day is awesome, can't wait for day 2.

It's still an option. I guess if you're trying to speed through shit, you don't really mind if the animations are wonky.
I'd like a skipping option too tbh.

Reactions: asehpe

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
the remake is great looking forword for more.
is there a walkthrough to know about all scene?
I wish that a skip scene option be added that will make the game a lot better I think

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I love new Iris and the new option during Sarah's scene; really hot. The remake of the 1st day is awesome, can't wait for day 2.

I'd like a skipping option too tbh.
All right, I'll look into it. I'll just have to put a note in the beginning of the game that using it is likely to cause issues with the animations.

Reactions: asehpe and Mister_M

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Go play a game called "Euphoria" :p
And in addition to having a male sadist protagonist, Euphoria is one hell of a game with a great story and wonderful music. Quite a trip! (Question to keep an eye on, answer only by the end of the final route, and if you think about it: Why is the game called "Euphoria"?...)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
the remake is great looking forword for more.
is there a walkthrough to know about all scene?
I wish that a skip scene option be added that will make the game a lot better I think
Thank you.
Not currently, but the only scenes you can really miss without knowing it are in day two. Choose not to help Iris, and then in day two do one route where you do whatever she tells you, and another route where your as insolent as you can be. That should get you everything.

Reactions: pabo

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
And in addition to having a male sadist protagonist, Euphoria is one hell of a game with a great story and wonderful music. Quite a trip! (Question to keep an eye on, answer only by the end of the final route, and if you think about it: Why is the game called "Euphoria"?...)
Its called Euphoria, because by the end of the game of the true route, after all the misery, pain, and hardships you had to endure, you seriously earned that good ending. Its very hard to sit through and make it to that point, but when you do, it is totally worth it. A lot of people can't handle the game to that point, but it was one of the best and rewarding endings I've ever gotten in any VN. As a result, even though I've played literally 100's of VNs, I can say Euphoria is my hands down favorite.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Its called Euphoria, because by the end of the game of the true route, after all the misery, pain, and hardships you had to endure, you seriously earned that good ending. Its very hard to sit through and make it to that point, but when you do, it is totally worth it. A lot of people can't handle the game to that point, but it was one of the best and rewarding endings I've ever gotten in any VN. As a result, even though I've played literally 100's of VNs, I can say Euphoria is my hands down favorite.
I agree it's one of the best VNs I've ever played (though I'm personally partial to Maggot Baits, also a Clockup game -- despite being about fetishes that couldn't be farther from my preferences, it is so engaging as a story I was really surprised by it). Yes, the Euphoria ending HAS to be earned, and you have to go through so many hardships, it's really rewarding (it literally brought tears to my eyes). I'll say, though, that the name also relates to the bulk of the story (comments in spoilers format because, well, of spoilers):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, I'm tearing up right now, and it's been over a year since I read this VN.
But let's not talk about it more. This wouldn't be the right thread for it. I'm really glad you liked it too!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
<Snip for spoilers>
I agree with a lot of what you said, and I remember those parts, but I would encourage you to put your post into spoilers so that it doesn't ruin it for people yet to play the game. It is indeed a masterpiece, its obviously not my cup of tea either (we've seen each other around enough to probably get the gist of our preferences) but the story is just so well done and so rewarding, thats why I submit while there is a "story plot" for euphoria, its also meant to be a feeling of euphoria for the player to get to the end goal

(btw, Nemu is best girl. I never would have thought so from the beginning of the game. I will fight for that girl)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
(btw, Nemu is best girl. I never would have thought so from the beginning of the game. I will fight for that girl)
Point taken; I've added spoiler threads. And yes, Nemu is eventually best girl, though it takes time to see why... You probably know the music video with Nemu's face at the beginning on YouTube ( ). The music in Euphoria is also high quality.

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,
the version 0.48 is very good and intelligent, gentle Iris is more humiliating than the cruel one!
I'm very excited for the remake of day 2, will be released in august, semptember or later?

Reactions: mw79xp

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hi,
the version 0.48 is very good and intelligent, gentle Iris is more humiliating than the cruel one!
I'm very excited for the remake of day 2, will be released in august, semptember or later?
Glad to hear you liked it!
So the first part of the day two remake should release this month, although that will only include the remake of the original mean route. I'm doing that first, so that I have time to work on the crossover with magic femdom.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes