dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
After the rainbow strapon scene with the sister, the MC is naked in his room and I cant dress him. It says: "I m already holding my clothing", and then when I try to go out it says : "I should get dressed first"... I think there is a bug...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
After the rainbow strapon scene with the sister, the MC is naked in his room and I cant dress him, and when I try to go out it says : "I should get dressed first"... I think there is a bug...
His clothes should be in his inventory; go to menu, choose equip and then choose correct clothes (or just 'Optimize' if you don't mind him wearing underwear).

Reactions: dedi33

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
His clothes should be in his inventory; go to menu, choose equip and then choose correct clothes (or just 'Optimize' if you don't mind him wearing underwear).
This has caused a lot of confusion. I'll be changing it in the next release.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
This has caused a lot of confusion. I'll be changing it in the next release.
Yeah, I was slightly confused too when I was playing for the 1st time, but I guess I've seen enough RPGm games to know where to look.

BTW I've finished new update today (was waiting for a 'gentle' route to continue) and it was really great! I was only slightly disappointed by the fact that during our visit to school we could only observe and not participate. I hope there'll be more Lauren (if I remember the name correctly; black girl) in the future. Also, did I do smth wrong or did you remove magic skype session with Mistress?

vol333

Jul 31, 2020
Girls in this game are too harsh (I played gentle route). Too much pissing and scat content. I love femdom but this game is really mean, bad and disgusting (especially week two)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Girls in this game are too harsh (I played gentle route). Too much pissing and scat content. I love femdom but this game is really mean, bad and disgusting (especially week two)
That stuff is optional...like, if its not your cup of tea, understandable, but some people like it. Either way, both watersports and scat are given multiple warnings and you have to actively choose to see them for you to see them. You're choosing to put yourself in that position, so its really on you

Example: If I'm on a diet, and a restaurant has ice cream, its ultimately my fault for gaining weight for getting the ice cream. Same logic here, just because something is available, didn't mandate that you had to see/experience it

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
That stuff is optional...like, if its not your cup of tea, understandable, but some people like it. Either way, both watersports and scat are given multiple warnings and you have to actively choose to see them for you to see them. You're choosing to put yourself in that position, so its really on you

Example: If I'm on a diet, and a restaurant has ice cream, its ultimately my fault for gaining weight for getting the ice cream. Same logic here, just because something is available, didn't mandate that you had to see/experience it
i don't think you can explain it better (y)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Hey taco7 , I'm happy to see your game shaping out very nicely. I can't even think of any complains apart from game size, which is kinda too much. I'll definitely throw you some bucks, looking forward for your next updates.
Games exploring sph/premature are almost always either japanese, or text based, so seeing how you tackle these themes here really ticks my boxes.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Btw i didn't see a certain scene during this walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it reserved for later weeks or did I just miss it?
I need to double check playing it again, but I think that scene is on the mean route exclusively now. During the mean route, while your mistress is away, she will call to check in on you, and she will do the afore mentioned content during that video call (I don't think he removed that part, but I am a bit tied up at the moment to go in an manually check, but if you want the gist of to find it: >mean route >second week >mistress calls to check in on you)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey taco7 , I'm happy to see your game shaping out very nicely. I can't even think of any complains apart from game size, which is kinda too much. I'll definitely throw you some bucks, looking forward for your next updates.
Games exploring sph/premature are almost always either japanese, or text based, so seeing how you tackle these themes here really ticks my boxes.
Glad you like it. Yeah the animations really bulk up the file size. You should have seen how big it was before I learned to compress images lol.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, I was slightly confused too when I was playing for the 1st time, but I guess I've seen enough RPGm games to know where to look.

BTW I've finished new update today (was waiting for a 'gentle' route to continue) and it was really great! I was only slightly disappointed by the fact that during our visit to school we could only observe and not participate. I hope there'll be more Lauren (if I remember the name correctly; black girl) in the future. Also, did I do smth wrong or did you remove magic skype session with Mistress?
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
You can participate if you wait outside.

Reactions: Mister_M

vol333

Jul 31, 2020

Yeah, I know it's optional, but if I skip this I lost half game content

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
You can participate if you wait outside.
I was going to replay the school scenes anyway, but you just gave me additional motivation to do so :) (I guess I won't meet Lauren though :( ).

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, I know it's optional, but if I skip this I lost half game content
Skipping scat and watersports will only force you to miss the one scene at Sarah's. Everything else either has an alternative scene, or a slightly shortened non watersports option. I guess you'd also miss one of the 5 school scenes on day one, but those are short, and there are 4 more scenes just like it in that hallway. I'd hardly call that half of all content.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes