Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Okay. I'll throw it in the next release. 25 seemed like enough, but its an easy change to make.
Thank you very much :)
I am a person that saves before every possible scene (because of obvious reasons), right now I have two games, one with mean route and one with gentle, in the mean I already deleted one of the first saves which I actually would like to keep.
Rewatching the scenes like in the older version is also good though :)

And thanks for the great work and awesome content in the gentle route!!

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
It will still continue. I'm just starting a side project.
Somehow I'm not very excited about that, I mean I can't tell you what to do, obviously, but it were week 1 and week 2 remake last updates, I'm kinda starved to see how it goes further. And now you also have sideproject to invest your effort into...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Somehow I'm not very excited about that, I mean I can't tell you what to do, obviously, but it were week 1 and week 2 remake last updates, I'm kinda starved to see how it goes further. And now you also have sideproject to invest your effort into...
As understandable as that is, Taco doesn't make a lot of money off second class, if more people supported him and he gets more funding he could focus and work a little harder on second class. As it is, the new project is a way to branch and expand his audience. If he gets more people, he can work more on the games that we, as the fans, want. So consider supporting him, ^_^

That said, the new project looks pretty interesting too

Reactions: GyrGridania

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey is this game incest oriented? should i type mom instead of mistress if i dont mind it?
Have you tried the game at all? It's very apparent what you can call them, but if you haven't played the game at all, yes you can set the relationships as you see fit

Is there a Compressed version? Would appreciate it
Believe it or not, its way more compressed than it was. The first release was over 1.5 gigabytes (that said, he accidentally included a "bonus" game) he's gotten much better at compressing the game since then

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Its funny how game uses your usual backdoor with rename option to avoid incest claim but leaves bestiality intact, which is totally agianst patreon guidelines too. Not that i say that bestiality shouldn't be there, mind you, quite the opposite, what I mean is fuck patreon, shitty platform. You can stay there till someone complains and then just switch to some adequate alternative.
Ofc you could try and use Harkness Test backdoor as well, to try deflect bestiality claims. But imo its better to leave that nazi platform when they become anal, its not worth tweaking your game to comply all possible patreon complains.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Yes, thank you. I wanted incest but was afraid if the story doesnt line up. and also, awesome game. congrats to the dev.
Yeah I write it with incest in mind, although all the dialogue should flow well with the mistress name as well.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I write it with incest in mind, although all the dialogue should flow well with the mistress name as well.
One time I renamed her to "Lol69Qwn" and my relationships were: she is my "PssyOvrld" and I was her "ButtFuked" and it was hilarious reading how people at school said things like "You feed your own Buttfuked that?!" ...it was jarring but amusing.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
One time I renamed her to "Lol69Qwn" and my relationships were: she is my "PssyOvrld" and I was her "ButtFuked" and it was hilarious reading how people at school said things like "You feed your own Buttfuked that?!" ...it was jarring but amusing.
Good to know people are having fun with it lol.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Btw could you apply capitalization rules to your chosen relationship name? I mean hint told me not to call them "Mom" and "Sister" and I immediately did as suggested with capital letters, and then every time it is mentioned mid sentence it is capitilized...
Or at least suggest lowercase variant in what not to pick.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Btw could you apply capitalization rules to your chosen relationship name? I mean hint told me not to call them "Mom" and "Sister" and I immediately did as suggested with capital letters, and then every time it is mentioned mid sentence it is capitilized...
He told you not to call them "Mom" and "Sister". So it's obvious to call them "mom" and "sister" instead, isn't it? ;)

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes