DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
It will be released to the public in a couple of days. That is how it will hopefully attract more patrons. I just wanted to give my current patrons a week with it first, as a thank you for their support.

I also intend to update the patreon when I release to the public. I just didn't want to advertise something people couldn't play.
hey just wanted to ask where second class is at right now for patreons and where its at for public release

Mar 18, 2020
hey just wanted to ask where second class is at right now for patreons and where its at for public release
Well since He/She just went to four day work weeks in his/her regualr job, it should make updates faster or at least more interesting. That being said take note that those projects are vastly different and are made in two diffrent engines with two diferent languages(renpy - phyton and RPGM - ruby) so it might still slow down things at start.

Last edited:

Eniarc

May 15, 2020
Quick question, how does one access the menu to save/load like other VN/games, pressing Esc just flips to the next scene. Probably something obvious I've not seen, also had to work out where the delete button was when renaming the character as there isn't one, found the Ins button on the keypad on the keyboard worked

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Quick question, how does one access the menu to save/load like other VN/games, pressing Esc just flips to the next scene. Probably something obvious I've not seen, also had to work out where the delete button was when renaming the character as there isn't one, found the Ins button on the keypad on the keyboard worked
if you mean to save while in a scene you can't it's a rpgm. VN games use other software if you mean to save in general press ESC or right click and go save.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
From what ive read he is working on a new game to attract more Patreons, Second class is on the back burner apparently.
I'm working on both games. I wouldn't describe second class as being on the back burner. The next update should come out mid-late February for patrons, and then the public a week after that.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
I'm working on both games. I wouldn't describe second class as being on the back burner. The next update should come out mid-late February for patrons, and then the public a week after that.
Thanks for the update. :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No. I currently have no plans for a full transformation.
oh, well that's fine. As long as there is a good story it does not really matter regardless of my weird preference of corruption and transformation. "smirk". I am sure I will enjoy your story. Cheers.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes