A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Why don't we get male protag games where we turn other men into sissies? This feels like a natural progression of events lmao.

Still, I may not be interested in this one but godspeed to the dev and good luck to everyone who will be playing it.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Why don't we get male protag games where we turn other men into sissies? This feels like a natural progression of events lmao.
Perhaps, um... because some of us are heterosexual? :rolleyes: Thus we like the opposite sex, dominantly in this case? Also, being a submissive male towards females (or a female dominant towards males) does not mean you have been turned into a "sissy", or you turn someone into a "sissy". Not necessarily. Sissification is its own fetish, not an obligatory part of the femdom genre.

I also hold the controversial claim - and I am sorry if I offend anyone - that sissification is somewhat disrespectful towards females, because if turning a male into a poor facsimile of a female was to be interpreted as humiliating, then implicit in that line of thought there is an assumption, that the female form itself is somehow humiliating, which runs completely counter to my submissive intuition of worshiping the female form. Therefore, turning me into a female would elevate me, not degrade me, so I prefer to stay a male who worships females and don't want them (the females) or their representation used as something shameful.

+ most sissification focused games usually sooner or later makes the hero suck cocks at some point.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

Still, I may not be interested in this one but godspeed to the dev and good luck to everyone who will be playing it.
I'm pansexual, so I'd actually be into making that game. I just feel like that'd be even more niche than this game, and I'm trying to get more patrons lol

• Haha
Reactions: A Common Crab

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The game keeps freezing. I have 32 GB of ram in Win 10. Tried from save, it froze, started new game, it froze.

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
The premise of the game is really good and I will totally enjoy playing it.
Relative to the subject discussed above, while sissification is seen as degrading because it turns the human male into something they are not (female in this case), it is by no mean gay. Unless the character was secretly longing for it, just because you dress as a girl should not, in theory, make you instantly into sucking dicks.
Regardless, everyone should be allowed to enjoy any kind of kinks as long as they are not hurting another human being without consent. Even more so in games where the pixels are the only ones affected.

Mar 18, 2020
I'm pansexual, so I'd actually be into making that game. I just feel like that'd be even more niche than this game, and I'm trying to get more patrons lol
Please finish the second class or at least slave high first! Do you think you will manage to complete either them this year?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Please finish the second class or at least slave high first! Do you think you will manage to complete either them this year?
I was just joking. I have no intention of starting a third game, until I finish one of my current ones LOL. I'm hoping to get second class done by the end of the year, but we'll see.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DarkerThenBlack
Mar 18, 2020
I was just joking. I have no intention of starting a third game, until I finish one of my current ones LOL. I'm hoping to get second class done by the end of the year, but we'll see.
Just making sure you're on the right path, don't want to see these projects abandoned ;)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Could you please replace that annoying backgroundrpgmakerstandardpreviewmusic with something else? There is a lot of royalty free music without that brainwashing vibe. But maybe that´s an intended part of your cruelty?
I'll look into it. I've got to find decent music for slave high anyway, so if I find some good songs I'll put them into second-class.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes