taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Is one day a big enough update to warrant another download?
I think so. Of course, I'm a little biased lol.
Joking aside, there's a save to skip you straight to the new content. It's pretty low risk to check out.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Joking aside, there's a save to skip you straight to the new content. It's pretty low risk to check out.
Haha. Thanks for the save. That 100% makes it worth checking out. If only you could edit names of the save so it's like a continuation of your last playthrough.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Dude you're awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: pabo

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I had this crunched down to less than 400 MB without any very visible data loss!

Unfortunately, it errored out due to RPG Maker MV not being able to actually load the PNG files I had decoded.

taco7 perhaps you should look at your file sizes. They really don't need to be so big. I mean, there is a hell of a difference between 400 MB and 2+ GB - especially considering many of the board members actually NEEDING low filesizes due to their internet quality.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I had this crunched down to less than 400 MB without any very visible data loss!

Unfortunately, it errored out due to RPG Maker MV not being able to actually load the PNG files I had decoded.

taco7 perhaps you should look at your file sizes. They really don't need to be so big. I mean, there is a hell of a difference between 400 MB and 2+ GB - especially considering many of the board members actually NEEDING low filesizes due to their internet quality.
What program do you use to compress images?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Its a good game in most aspects, But what I cant understand is why the need for 1990's style (RPG / little Pixel) characters on the MAP ? You are aware its 2021? I know a great IDEA! lets make a adult game of PAC MAN haha Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lientu

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
He isn't doing this game for money he is releasing it himself here, and i'm pretty sure his games have the best animations out of all femdom games.
This, and try the game Escalation, if you want both animation and femdom!

Reactions: pabo

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Its a good game in most aspects, But what I cant understand is why the need for 1990's style (RPG / little Pixel) characters on the MAP ? You are aware its 2021? I know a great IDEA! lets make a adult game of PAC MAN haha View attachment 1093770
It was either that, or base rpgmaker sprites. I think these look a little better, but I suppose that's a matter of personal preference.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
What program do you use to compress images?
In this case, I used the RPGMCruncher which uses compiled Python converters (cwebp and nconvert). I think I now remember that it doesn't export files that MV can read.
It did look as the results were pretty good, though. I think it's worth looking into converters that are compatible.

I got the default image load error, which means there is an error in the PNG format. RPGMaker is very particular and doesn't support the PNG standard very well (let's face it, RPG Maker is a questionable product that is best suited for the 90's).

Mar 18, 2020
It was either that, or base rpgmaker sprites. I think these look a little better, but I suppose that's a matter of personal preference.
Definitely! Can you tell us a little secret on how you have done them? Are they very low res, pixelated daz3d renders of actual models? :)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Definitely! Can you tell us a little secret on how you have done them? Are they very low res, pixelated daz3d renders of actual models? :)
Yeah I just create 300x300 pixel renders, and then scale them down. I tried rendering it at 75x75, but I find the sprites look better if you scale down a higher resolution render.

The same process can be used to create full sized sprites, although rpgmaker has trouble handling them. For an example, you can search the patreon for "test game" to see a tech demo I created a while back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkerThenBlack

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Looking forward to more scat, farting and peeing related stuff with Iris. It's done well and I like that Iris is starting to actually care for the protag now. Keep up the great work Taco! ^w^
Thank you.
There will be plenty more pee and scat, although probably not any more farting. I'm not that into farting. The stuff that's in the game currently, is only in there because someone pledged to the $25 tier and asked for it.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes