Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, what it wants you to do here isn't as clear as I thought it was.
Go into your inventory and equip some clothes.
This is because on the first day you had to click on the chest of drawers to get out. And when you do the same thing on the second day, he says that he already has the clothes.
I think it would be better to do it the same way, so that the players have fewer questions

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
This is shaping out great, nice day 3 update, i can't even think of anything to whine about, and I usually can :D
Now that i think about, i miss not-mom content, i believe it is all located in cruel route now, I'll have to check it out too.
Can you implement capitalization for customizable roles? If i name not-mom as "mom" with lowercase letter, it looks weird in the name box, but if i name her "Mom" it looks even worse with capital letter mid-sentence.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Oh, i have one more suggestion: you kinda forgot about premature fetish, i'd like more of it, i believe it was explored only once in this game in not-mom's room scene.
I propose something like following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whole scenario seems too softcore comparing to usual hardships, but i think something like that can fit in well in gentle route while at home, with only not-mom and not-sister, those 2 seem much milder then the rest.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
This is shaping out great, nice day 3 update, i can't even think of anything to whine about, and I usually can :D
Now that i think about, i miss not-mom content, i believe it is all located in cruel route now, I'll have to check it out too.
Can you implement capitalization for customizable roles? If i name not-mom as "mom" with lowercase letter, it looks weird in the name box, but if i name her "Mom" it looks even worse with capital letter mid-sentence.
I do agree about the lack of mom content in the gentle route. When I do the rough route day 3, I'm going to go back and add a mom scene into the gentle route.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Oh, i have one more suggestion: you kinda forgot about premature fetish, i'd like more of it, i believe it was explored only once in this game in not-mom's room scene.
I propose something like following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whole scenario seems too softcore comparing to usual hardships, but i think something like that can fit in well in gentle route while at home, with only not-mom and not-sister, those 2 seem much milder then the rest.
Interesting idea! There will be more premature fetish at some point. There are just so many fetishes I want to put in the game, it's always a struggle to see what makes the cut.

Mar 18, 2020
Interesting idea! There will be more premature fetish at some point. There are just so many fetishes I want to put in the game, it's always a struggle to see what makes the cut.
What's your favorite? Was surprised when you mentioned that you like scat but you're not that much into farts, was always convinced that that's the default bundle when someone is into the brown fudge ;)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
What's your favorite? Was surprised when you mentioned that you like scat but you're not that much into farts, was always convinced that that's the default bundle when someone is into the brown fudge ;)
Yeah I don't know. I'm not bothered by it. It just doesn't do anything for me.
If I had to pick one fetish, it would probably be watersports. That being said, I love a bunch of fetishes.

Mar 20, 2020
where is the Beastiality content?
I think it might be gone. Im pretty sure it was there when the MC visited the school. I think that the Dev may have removed it. They have updated the game a lot. Who knows, it may come back! This game has had all types of fetishes and kinks.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes