lariso

Jul 1, 2019
God i Enjoy the SPH on this game, bit sad theres not more, still a great game with good writing

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the rough route in this game?
You just need to refuse to help your sister in the bathroom on day 2. The game should give you a warning and let you save before you make the decision.

Also, the included save will skip you to day 3 of the rough route. That way those who have already played the old content can get right to the new stuff.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Is there going to be any renply version (I have a old and can't play in this game engine) with some scenes only.
Ravenleaf pretty much covered it. I don't intend to remake second class in renpy, but you should check out slave high if you haven't already.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
is it possible to just get an update download next time?
I can try, but I've found that can introduce un-fixable bugs. I'm not really sure why, because sometimes it works just fine.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
God i Enjoy the SPH on this game, bit sad theres not more, still a great game with good writing
Glad you enjoyed it! I personally love SPH. The only reason there isn't more of it in the game is because it's not super popular with my patrons. I believe it sits around a 15% approval rating.

fret77

Jan 13, 2021
You just need to refuse to help your sister in the bathroom on day 2. The game should give you a warning and let you save before you make the decision.

Also, the included save will skip you to day 3 of the rough route. That way those who have already played the old content can get right to the new stuff.
Thanks

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Did I miss a section? Where's the futa faerie?
That scene is exclusive to the rough route, so if you're playing the gentle route (agreeing to help your sister in the bathroom) you won't see it.

If you are in the rough route, then go snoop around your sister's room before meeting her in the bathroom on day 3.

Reactions: dgreen1108

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Thank you!
That scene is exclusive to the rough route, so if you're playing the gentle route (agreeing to help your sister in the bathroom) you won't see it.

If you are in the rough route, then go snoop around your sister's room before meeting her in the bathroom on day 3.
Thank you

Hentailover04

Jan 25, 2021
Ravenleaf pretty much covered it. I don't intend to remake second class in renpy, but you should check out slave high if you haven't already.
I played slave high it is pretty good game.In my understanding because of the mechanics like wearing clothes like you can't make it in renpy because every part of clothing you have to hundreds of render so game won't be completed.But are some moder in your knowledge trying to renpy version from some parts of the game clothing doesn't matter or they can directly import it from your renders.You are doing awesome games thanks for that.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I played slave high it is pretty good game.In my understanding because of the mechanics like wearing clothes like you can't make it in renpy because every part of clothing you have to hundreds of render so game won't be completed.But are some moder in your knowledge trying to renpy version from some parts of the game clothing doesn't matter or they can directly import it from your renders.You are doing awesome games thanks for that.
Oh, I didn't mean I couldn't do it. It's more that it would take too much time. It'd be hard to justify working several months to port the game to renpy instead of actually making new content. People give me money every month in expectation of future content, and I take that responsibility seriously.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Glad you enjoyed it! I personally love SPH. The only reason there isn't more of it in the game is because it's not super popular with my patrons. I believe it sits around a 15% approval rating.
Does that actually mean they don't like it? I think the poll that included it was like "How much do you like X" or "What is your least X"...at least that's what I remember. I think most people are kinda indifferent about it? I might be wrong though, I get mixed up on some things

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes