EroMangaKing

Nov 28, 2018
Just drop them here or on the patreon. I check both fairly frequently.
Sounds good. I have a couple of things that I'm not sure if they have been addressed yet or not.

First, when selecting which fetishes to enable/disable, there isn't an option for bestiality. Not sure if that was intentional or not.

Second, after selecting which fetishes to enable, it states that you can change these any time by visiting the inventory screen. I have gone through what I think are all the menus, and cannot find this. Not sure if it is just a feature that will be added later.

Lastly, with the release of V0.90, it appears to have broken an option from earlier in the game. When you visit the school, and are tasked with finding a school uniform to sneak inside, you are given the option to watch the winner of the horse race be rewarded, or watch the loser be punished. If you choose to watch Sasha and Lauryn punish the losing male, you are given the option to have him be tied up, or to have Sasha's Familiar keep him company. From my save right before this scene on V0.82, this scene works as intended. However, this scene no longer presents the Bestiality/Familiar option as of V0.90. It instead proceeds directly to the Tied Up Option, without presenting a choice.

It is almost acting as if there is a Bestiality fetish that is disabled. However, I can't find where I would enable it, if that is the case. It is also an old save, so I'm not sure if there is an issue with that. I'm also not sure if it is tied to the Gentle or Rough Route.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Sounds good. I have a couple of things that I'm not sure if they have been addressed yet or not.

First, when selecting which fetishes to enable/disable, there isn't an option for bestiality. Not sure if that was intentional or not.

Second, after selecting which fetishes to enable, it states that you can change these any time by visiting the inventory screen. I have gone through what I think are all the menus, and cannot find this. Not sure if it is just a feature that will be added later.

Lastly, with the release of V0.90, it appears to have broken an option from earlier in the game. When you visit the school, and are tasked with finding a school uniform to sneak inside, you are given the option to watch the winner of the horse race be rewarded, or watch the loser be punished. If you choose to watch Sasha and Lauryn punish the losing male, you are given the option to have him be tied up, or to have Sasha's Familiar keep him company. From my save right before this scene on V0.82, this scene works as intended. However, this scene no longer presents the Bestiality/Familiar option as of V0.90. It instead proceeds directly to the Tied Up Option, without presenting a choice.

It is almost acting as if there is a Bestiality fetish that is disabled. However, I can't find where I would enable it, if that is the case. It is also an old save, so I'm not sure if there is an issue with that. I'm also not sure if it is tied to the Gentle or Rough Route.
I've had to remove the bestiality from the game because of problems with patreon. I've started a subscribestar, but until I can get more support over there, I have to play by patreons rules.

You use the fetish selector in the key items slot to change your fetishes, but you don't get it until the morning that your landlord leaves.

Reactions: FetusStomper

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Not really. Not only would it require a lot more writing, which is not my favorite part of game making, but they're generally less popular.

I do happen to enjoy them myself though. Personally, I feel like the dragon model ai for aidungeon is the best text based game out there. I've lost a lot of hours to that thing.

Reactions: smreg

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
On the rough route does the mc get progressivly submissive ? Like willingly submuting to his landpeople or does he get forced to do every other scene
Kind of. He's still not happy to be doing any of it (although his dick might disagree), but he's getting pretty beaten down by this point.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Kind of. He's still not happy to be doing any of it (although his dick might disagree), but he's getting pretty beaten down by this point.
I wish he could acept his role and submit himself to their mistreatment willingly

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Every update comes with a save file to jump you to the new content.
There are some scene lists, but they are for patrons.
Is that aforementioned save file to day 4 somewhere special to be found? I imported my older save files, but the game still ends in the same scene as it did with the older version I played. Or is there something else I am missing?
Thank you in advance, I really like your game so far.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes