King22422

Oct 24, 2021
The update 0.92 is not playable. Imported safe files end like in version 0.83. When you start a new game, you get stuck in the kitchen.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Is that aforementioned save file to day 4 somewhere special to be found? I imported my older save files, but the game still ends in the same scene as it did with the older version I played. Or is there something else I am missing?
Thank you in advance, I really like your game so far.
I would imagine you overwrote the new save file then. It's just file number 1 in the save folder. You don't have to import old saves.

Reactions: Parrbapp

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The update 0.92 is not playable. Imported safe files end like in version 0.83. When you start a new game, you get stuck in the kitchen.
The new update is just for the rough route, so if you were playing the gentle route there is no new content. The gentle route's update will drop in a few weeks.

When did you get stuck in the kitchen? What position were you in, and what day was it?
Also, did you have any of the fetishes disabled? Sometimes that can cause problems that I don't catch in playtesting.

Last edited:

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I always wish games about total noncon domination included endings where you choose to hang your self in the living room after certaing events. That is after all a realistic way out, and would give the illusion of choice. A sort of, not really, "revenge" path. With just a few reaction renders for various points in story.

That being said, I do like alot of the content.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
I would imagine you overwrote the new save file then. It's just file number 1 in the save folder. You don't have to import old saves.
Ah, I get it now: So Save1 starts at Day 4 and there you are once checked for your former choices, to start where you left at the end of day3. Thank you, it works now :)

Reactions: Orwa

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Absolutely! Options are: mom, sister, neighbor, and the three girls you meet at school.
Can you explain how do I get mom, sister and neighbor options? No matter what I choose loading save 1 I only get to go on a date with one of 3 schoolgirls.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Can you explain how do I get mom, sister and neighbor options? No matter what I choose loading save 1 I only get to go on a date with one of 3 schoolgirls.
Are the 3 your talking about the ones from day 3 where Iris takes the MC to meet and gets to choose who get to play with him? Cause if yes, though i'm not all that keen on baby fetishes, the THICC lass is my fave out of those 3 and I would most definitely love to pick her 99% of the time.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
after the date when you come home you get the mom scene i don't really know how to get the sister or neighbor i played like 4 or 5 times each time with different option i still got the mom scene

Sep 10, 2017
is it wrong that one of my favorite parts is narubo shidubben or whatever it was? I need more episodes lol! taco please start a manga series based on narubo haha.

also the game is nice, but nothing compared to narubo tho. (sarcasm)

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes