Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
There are two distinct routes, depending on if you agree to help Iris in the bathroom, although they share some scenes. There will be 8 different endings depending on who you chose to end up with.
8 endings? I'm just guessing here, but will it be 2 with the mum, 2 with Iris, (gentle & rough paths) 3 with the school lassies (one with each of them) and 1 with Sarah.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Hey Toco, can you add a option to disable mb/dl scnes with one of the school girls in day 4 ?
I really liked her gentle route ,but then the breastfeeding stuff happen :(

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey Toco, can you add a option to disable mb/dl scnes with one of the school girls in day 4 ?
I really liked her gentle route ,but then the breastfeeding stuff happen :(
Sorry, but I would have to create entirely different version of all of her scenes to do that, essentially making a whole new love interest. I'm happy with the current 8 endings I have planned. I don't intend to add a 9th.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
If possible upload the game in full quality without any compression-like 12GB game file size.
This wouldn't achieve much. The compression I use for second class is barely noticeable in the images. It might be more worthwhile in slave high, where I convert the images to jpgs.

Reactions: venkydudes
Sep 10, 2017
in the first choice you make in the game, when you pick if you are wearing underwear or nothing at the first spanking, the game breaks for me when I pick no underwear. Iris goes to get the paddle, she walks back and the nothing. game freezes.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
in the first choice you make in the game, when you pick if you are wearing underwear or nothing at the first spanking, the game breaks for me when I pick no underwear. Iris goes to get the paddle, she walks back and the nothing. game freezes.
Are you playing on mac or pc? Also, do you have any of the fetishes disabled?
I just checked real quick and it was working for me.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes