Nihiralus

Dec 20, 2021
This has quickly become one of my fav games & the potential for this world to tell more stories is so immense! So much enjoyment I've had that I subbed on subscribestar. I adore Iris personally, there is like a vulnerability & confliction within her where she has the conditioning of her upbringing & the reality/bullying of the real world they live in, naturally she wants to fit in yet that goes against how she was being raised.

So thank you taco for making a great world & game, I'm excited to see more. Also I have a question having played a lot through the routes, maybe I somehow missed it, but in the gentle route Iris confides in about wanting to use you as a full toilet (scat) & you can agree (even before you've been used by her for piss which was a little difficult to find a real logical progression to it, I was worried if I say no, there would be no other chances, is that correct?) anyway back on topic, you can agree on the gentle route to let her poop in your mouth but there seems no corresponding event on the mean route (at least not that I've found) which I would have thought it'd be more likely for her to force it if she does indeed enjoy it?

Anyway thank you again, I love the sheer amount of kinks & fetishes in this game, if there was one I'd add that I've yet to see in it, is armpit fetishism, like licking Iris' sweaty pits after her workout for example, I've yet to actually find a game with that kink in it but alas a game with this many femdom fetishes, well it hits a lot of spots just right for me & I appreciate the effort that's gone in to it.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!! I've been waiting for this, I only have one question, has any of the old content been updated or tweaked?
Just asking cause it's been long enough since I've played this, that I'm planning to start again, and am just wondering if there will be any FUN surprise's in store for me when I start it up.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Demon neighbor Sarah is the one who claims the MC by default? Now I'm terrified, aye she's tidy as fuck, but she is just PURE PSYCHOTIC EVIL!!!
How is that different from any of the other women? Mom goes from pretty caring to treating mc as a completely worthless sex slave in a blink of an eye. Iris is incredibly cruel even on the nice path. They all do their best to rob mc of his humanity. Honestly this game has some of the best femdom content on this site, but the lack of choice and the weird lack of morality and empathy in the game world kind of ruins it.

edit. still hoping to get some suicide options to balance out the total submission going on.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
How is that different from any of the other women? Mom goes from pretty caring to treating mc as a completely worthless sex slave in a blink of an eye. Iris is incredibly cruel even on the nice path. They all do their best to rob mc of his humanity. Honestly this game has some of the best femdom content on this site, but the lack of choice and the weird lack of morality and empathy in the game world kind of ruins it.

edit. still hoping to get some suicide options to balance out the total submission going on.
No suicide options, just 8 endings of pure femdom HEAVENLY BLISS!!!
Mum and Iris are pure and gentle SAINTS compared to Sarah, if Mum and Iris are evil demons, Sarah is the DEMON LORD OF TYRANNY!!!!! But that's just my opinion of her, i'll still be trying her ending but, mum, Iris (gentle path only) and the school lassies beat her EVERY time for me.

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
I have a question:
If i choose the rough path with Iris the MC is always reclutant and unwilling?
Because i want to Iris to be rough, but i want the MC to enjoy and submit willingly.
Or in the gentle route can i ask Iris to be more rougher?

Aqua-

Sep 15, 2019
Hello, I have an question, when I download the latest upload of this game, I played the game and after I choose a girl to date, and after that I end the day. It says the game is over. I thought maybe I did something wrong and I tried safe 2 (the save that already was there to skip the content before) She says, you choose to skip to day 4, and after you enable/disable the fetishes she says: ''Enjoy day 3'' The changelog clearly says day 4 is out. What is going on here? Why cant I play day 4? The game basically ends after I choose a girl to date. And I dont have 2 save files crossing each other. Thanks for the reply

Great game by the way!

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hello, I have an question, when I download the latest upload of this game, I played the game and after I choose a girl to date, and after that I end the day. It says the game is over. I thought maybe I did something wrong and I tried safe 2 (the save that already was there to skip the content before) She says, you choose to skip to day 4, and after you enable/disable the fetishes she says: ''Enjoy day 3'' The changelog clearly says day 4 is out. What is going on here? Why cant I play day 4? The game basically ends after I choose a girl to date. And I dont have 2 save files crossing each other. Thanks for the reply

Great game by the way!
The enjoy day 3 line is just a typo. What you played is day 4. It might not literally be day 4, if you count the days though. The number of days got a bit jumbled after the remake of day one and two.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I have a question:
If i choose the rough path with Iris the MC is always reclutant and unwilling?
Because i want to Iris to be rough, but i want the MC to enjoy and submit willingly.
Or in the gentle route can i ask Iris to be more rougher?
I mean, Iris is pretty rough in the gentle route already. But to answer your question, yes the mc is going to remain mostly unwilling in the rough route.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!! I've been waiting for this, I only have one question, has any of the old content been updated or tweaked?
Just asking cause it's been long enough since I've played this, that I'm planning to start again, and am just wondering if there will be any FUN surprise's in store for me when I start it up.
Just some minor bug fixes. That being said, if you didn't follow the scene guide on patreon, chances are good you missed some stuff in your previous playthrough.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
This has quickly become one of my fav games & the potential for this world to tell more stories is so immense! So much enjoyment I've had that I subbed on subscribestar. I adore Iris personally, there is like a vulnerability & confliction within her where she has the conditioning of her upbringing & the reality/bullying of the real world they live in, naturally she wants to fit in yet that goes against how she was being raised.

So thank you taco for making a great world & game, I'm excited to see more. Also I have a question having played a lot through the routes, maybe I somehow missed it, but in the gentle route Iris confides in about wanting to use you as a full toilet (scat) & you can agree (even before you've been used by her for piss which was a little difficult to find a real logical progression to it, I was worried if I say no, there would be no other chances, is that correct?) anyway back on topic, you can agree on the gentle route to let her poop in your mouth but there seems no corresponding event on the mean route (at least not that I've found) which I would have thought it'd be more likely for her to force it if she does indeed enjoy it?

Anyway thank you again, I love the sheer amount of kinks & fetishes in this game, if there was one I'd add that I've yet to see in it, is armpit fetishism, like licking Iris' sweaty pits after her workout for example, I've yet to actually find a game with that kink in it but alas a game with this many femdom fetishes, well it hits a lot of spots just right for me & I appreciate the effort that's gone in to it.
Yeah, its a little weird that the scat scene ended up happening, before any piss scenes with her. I wanted to add one to day two, and that was the only place that fit without having to move a bunch of stuff around. Currently, you would miss out on the scat scenes with her, if you turn her down.

You haven't missed it. There are currently no scat scenes with Iris in the rough route. I intend to fix that at some point.

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
great update taco7 loved the new pegging scenes! I am curious though how many endings are you planning on making for this game because there are multiple routes, which I love personally, and different mistresses?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Cage sorry
Oh, then yes.
Updates are getting wider then they are long at this point. Off the top of my head, you would have to play through the new update a minimum of 4 times to see all the scenes.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes