taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The first two pics in the OP are the very last scenes of Day 4, end of current content, both from the gentle route, I'm not sure if they appear in other circumstances however, they trigger when you don't go with Sarah at the end & you get punished for it by Mom/Mistress/Landlady/whatever & put in the cage where gentle Iris keeps you company.

To clarify, I'm not entirely sure but if you don't get approached by Sarah near the end & told to go with her I think the choice to make that happen is back at the first time at Justin's house, taking his place to be pissed on then eating her out (specifically doing both of those, if you get pissed on but don't eat her out I think it still won't trigger, but I don't know for absolute sure), what should happen is you choose a girl to go on a date (Susan, Kylie, Lily I think they were?) on the way home from that date you'll run into Sarah on the street, she'll demand you go with her, if you ask Iris to make an excuse for you so you do not go with Sarah, you'll get those last scenes with the cage that you see in the OP.
This is correct, although you only get the option to ask Iris to cover for you in the gentle route. If you want that scene in the rough route, then you have to receive either the butt plug or the diaper from your landlord and get caught not wearing it twice.

You can also get the scene in the gentle route by not wearing your diaper to meet your landlord at the end of day 4, assuming that you have received the diaper of course.

Nihiralus

Dec 20, 2021
I can't save the game, is this intentionally?
No, it's definitely saveable. A lot of clicks are needed & it can take a moment to get used to it, direct steps are, during a moment where you can walk around for example right click anywhere & you'll have a menu come up, you have to hit save twice to get into the save menu then hit the file you want twice then you'll be able to click the save button & have it save. So give that a try, hopefully that is the issue as the game doesn't really walk you through that sort of thing.

Reactions: Among Us

Erika_Akachan

Oct 9, 2021
There are two distinct routes, depending on if you agree to help Iris in the bathroom, although they share some scenes. There will be 8 different endings depending on who you chose to end up with.
I was curious on the threshold for the paths, is it a specific point or are there multiple points that can lead from one to the other?

Love the game!

Reactions: Scotsman1989

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I wonder what is the difference between the gentle route and rough route for Mom, they seem to be the same.

venkydudes

May 3, 2019
We need a recollection room for replays of all events! 10x fast forward is one of the best features of this game, when we knew the story it is very easy to move fast without wasting too much time. during the skipping the save gets replaced with an older save so we need double confirmation before the new save while skipping. many times I have accidentally saved with older save.

Last edited:
Reactions: penny3x

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
We need a recollection room for replays of all everts! 10x fast forward is one of the best features of this game, when we knew to story it is very easy to move fast without wasting too much time. during the skipping the save gets replaced with an older save so we need double confirmation before the new save while skiping. many times I have accidentally saved with older save.
there is a replay room it's just for patreon tho.

Reactions: venkydudes

venkydudes

May 3, 2019
In Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris game they have given the flow chart of the different possible routes, so it's easy to explore, seems like we missed some routes in this game. since there are not many quests to do so no need for a walkthrough now but we need a flow chart of all routes.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes