taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Most likely a bug because I couldn't take it off.
I did a quick playthrough of the latest version and I couldn't get that bug to happen, so i think it was fixed in one of the previous bugfixes. But if it happens to you again in version 0.15 let me know.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Not really. The game is free to play. The patreon just gets you the latest build a week early, and the ability to influence how the game turns out.
oh ok i wanted to support you but i can't use patreon and that's why i asked for a steam version but okay thanks

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My hopes for this glorious gem are simple.

A few more women for a choice of magical mistresses.

Multiple endings based on your choices towards the goddesses that you live with or meet.

And finally an event and CG gallery in the main menu for watching your favourite scenes again.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
can you upload just the upgrades ?
Yeah I should be able to do that. I think I should only have to upload one more bugfix/small content addition. So when I do that I'll try and upload a version without the image folder.

Should be sometime later today.

Reactions: Sese1978

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
i can't load my saves with the new update i get game has encountered a bug please report it

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i can't load my saves with the new update i get game has encountered a bug please report it
sorry, I had to completely switch plugins to fix the mouse movement problems. So old saves won't work in the new version.

Reactions: Johnny12

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Really cool first release. Great renders, sprites, animations, and nice little touches like letting you customize the 'relationship'. Excited to see how the promised clothing mechanic unfolds because attention to the m-sub's attire is something I wish a lot more games had. (Also very much hoping the teaser image for your $25 tier becomes a scene itself!)

You asked for writing feedback: overall I thought it was charming and managed to avoid some common lewd pitfalls. Setting up the player-character as a 'spoiled' outlier in a matriarchy is a great excuse for him to get into trouble doing careless/pervy things without making him seem like an idiot, and explains the chip of Iris's shoulder better than your average mean sister. It also works well as a player viewport since we're obviously not familiar with the 'real' workings of this world either.

I did find the harshness of Justin's treatment a bit distracting. Normally I can't get into matriarchy/female-supremacy settings (just personal taste) but some of the early scenes with Iris were warming me up (eg. if females really are a magical master race maybe the boys really are better off as subby pets under their control) but Sarah's scene broke that illusion.

If you want the world to be a harsh, hardcore femdom matriarchy where males besides the player-character (and eventually him, too) are treated like trash, that's totally fine, but it makes the implications that this is an 'otherwise normal world' (eg. neighbors, school, anime) see much more jarring and absurd (so I would maybe dial those back).

On the other hand, if Justin is intentionally meant to show the other extreme (ie. his family is unnaturally cruel to him), and most boys are somewhere in the middle between his abuse and your spoiled life, then everything is probably fine as is. I look forward to seeing how things develop regardless!

Line-by-line, Iris was a tad repetitive about you needing to learn your place before going out in the real world and how you're gonna be in trouble once mom leaves, so that could maybe be cleaned up a bit, but no major issues.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Reactions: LoganP

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Really cool first release. Great renders, sprites, animations, and nice little touches like letting you customize the 'relationship'. Excited to see how the promised clothing mechanic unfolds because attention to the m-sub's attire is something I wish a lot more games had. (Also very much hoping the teaser image for your $25 tier becomes a scene itself!)

You asked for writing feedback: overall I thought it was charming and managed to avoid some common lewd pitfalls. Setting up the player-character as a 'spoiled' outlier in a matriarchy is a great excuse for him to get into trouble doing careless/pervy things without making him seem like an idiot, and explains the chip of Iris's shoulder better than your average mean sister. It also works well as a player viewport since we're obviously not familiar with the 'real' workings of this world either.

I did find the harshness of Justin's treatment a bit distracting. Normally I can't get into matriarchy/female-supremacy settings (just personal taste) but some of the early scenes with Iris were warming me up (eg. if females really are a magical master race maybe the boys really are better off as subby pets under their control) but Sarah's scene broke that illusion.

If you want the world to be a harsh, hardcore femdom matriarchy where males besides the player-character (and eventually him, too) are treated like trash, that's totally fine, but it makes the implications that this is an 'otherwise normal world' (eg. neighbors, school, anime) see much more jarring and absurd (so I would maybe dial those back).

On the other hand, if Justin is intentionally meant to show the other extreme (ie. his family is unnaturally cruel to him), and most boys are somewhere in the middle between his abuse and your spoiled life, then everything is probably fine as is. I look forward to seeing how things develop regardless!

Line-by-line, Iris was a tad repetitive about you needing to learn your place before going out in the real world and how you're gonna be in trouble once mom leaves, so that could maybe be cleaned up a bit, but no major issues.

Glad to hear you liked it! Your neighbor is definitely an outlier. His family is meant to be exceptionally abusive, as a way to showcase more extreme content. I'll make sure to clarify that a little more in day two.

I'll take that note to heart, and try and mix up Iris's dialogue a little.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

Also there will be a lot more clothing options in day two. later tonight I'm going to put up preview images of a bunch of different combinations I've already got rendered. so you should keep an eye out for that.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
later tonight I'm going to put up preview images of a bunch of different combinations I've already got rendered. so you should keep an eye out for that.
Awesome; looking forward to it (although a bit scared I won't be able to resist a dip in the scene-request tier if it's /too/ inspiring!)

Appreciate the clarification re. Justin as well.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Taco, Taco, Taco....

First of all I want to say Nice game played until the end of the first day. What is there is great for a start, liked the renders and much of the story. I do have a few issue's with what is there some of these tend to be game breaking issue's in the fact they almost made me think it was My computer. However that is not the case.

Issue 1: During the scene's of spanking and such the up close images started to flash or blink in and out. This is the first RPGM Game I have played that has done this. To double check to make sure it was your game and not My computer I played 3 other RPGM games and they did not flash/blink. This is strong enough to almost be the break point for me. I have bad eyes and waiting the 20 seconds or so they flashed/blinked started to hurt.

Issue2: There needs to be more background of the family. Mom She is going on a buisness trip for a week.... ok what buisness is Mom in? Does the family live comfortably? Speaking of family Iris.....is she your older or younger sister? She acts like she has only been in the house for a year or so, is she adopted? how does she know so much about the world your creating? Does the MC go to school? what is the schooling like for young boys in the world? Obviously they are low end of the totem pole but do they stay there or are they all treated like worthless dirt?? Justin and the girl next door.... how long has the MC known Justin, did they go to school together?? Where does he fit in?? How does Sarah his sister fit in?

Issue3: Iris's hair......She looks more like The character from a old black and white 1950 sitcom. I forget the name but the hair reminded me of him, young school boy with freckles and all, Just paste boobies (( hehe yes I said boobies)) on that boy and you have an exact duplicate. Not a game breaker but still very odd looking.

What I would like to see:
More fetish type stuff maybe some latex encasement, additional bondage gear.
Instead of corporal punishment like spanking all the time why not throw in more humiliation, make him go shopping dressed as a girl or in a sissy type fit.

Maybe none of that is yourstyle, but the way things are going in your game aka panty waring, apron etc etc it can get into full blown sissy. Which I do not mind and I will admit it, for me it is even better since it is a female dominated world. I have not seen many game like that around.

Please keep it up and the what I would like are mere ideas or seed's to think on

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Taco, Taco, Taco....

First of all I want to say Nice game played until the end of the first day. What is there is great for a start, liked the renders and much of the story. I do have a few issue's with what is there some of these tend to be game breaking issue's in the fact they almost made me think it was My computer. However that is not the case.

Issue 1: During the scene's of spanking and such the up close images started to flash or blink in and out. This is the first RPGM Game I have played that has done this. To double check to make sure it was your game and not My computer I played 3 other RPGM games and they did not flash/blink. This is strong enough to almost be the break point for me. I have bad eyes and waiting the 20 seconds or so they flashed/blinked started to hurt.

Issue2: There needs to be more background of the family. Mom She is going on a buisness trip for a week.... ok what buisness is Mom in? Does the family live comfortably? Speaking of family Iris.....is she your older or younger sister? She acts like she has only been in the house for a year or so, is she adopted? how does she know so much about the world your creating? Does the MC go to school? what is the schooling like for young boys in the world? Obviously they are low end of the totem pole but do they stay there or are they all treated like worthless dirt?? Justin and the girl next door.... how long has the MC known Justin, did they go to school together?? Where does he fit in?? How does Sarah his sister fit in?

Issue3: Iris's hair......She looks more like The character from a old black and white 1950 sitcom. I forget the name but the hair reminded me of him, young school boy with freckles and all, Just paste boobies (( hehe yes I said boobies)) on that boy and you have an exact duplicate. Not a game breaker but still very odd looking.

What I would like to see:
More fetish type stuff maybe some latex encasement, additional bondage gear.
Instead of corporal punishment like spanking all the time why not throw in more humiliation, make him go shopping dressed as a girl or in a sissy type fit.

Maybe none of that is yourstyle, but the way things are going in your game aka panty waring, apron etc etc it can get into full blown sissy. Which I do not mind and I will admit it, for me it is even better since it is a female dominated world. I have not seen many game like that around.

Please keep it up and the what I would like are mere ideas or seed's to think on
The flashing issue is interesting. As far as I know, no one else is experiencing it. Or if they are, they haven't told me. without going into it too much, the animations in the game are actually just a bunch of pictures. RPGmaker is bad with videos, so instead i tell it to show a picture for 6-8 frames then show the next picture for 6-8 frames and so on. normally that would cause flickering as each picture loaded. to get around this I tell the game to show every picture in the animation with 100% transparency before the animation starts, so that all the pictures are loaded. I don't know why your game isn't loading the pictures properly. Does it happen in all animations, or just some?

As far as background goes, I'm glad you brought it up. I've thought about it a little, and I can answer a few of those questions for you. Iris isn't adopted. She does go to school, as do most boys just not the MC because his landlord worries about him being bullied. The mc has known Justin most of his life, and for reference Justin is treated much worse by his family then most boys. Most boys are treated worse than the MC, but not as bad as Justin. This is all stuff that I need to be better about communicating to the player. Hopefully I will be able to flesh out the world more in day two, without having a huge info dump.

I am aware people don't like Iris's hair. I love it. I think it gives her a cute tomboyish appearance, but alas people don't agree with me. It's already been changed. If you go to my patreon, there is a public post where you can see her new hair.

There will definitely be more humiliation in day two. There ended up being too much spanking in the first release for whatever reason, this will be toned down for future days. That is not to say there won't be any spanking in future releases, just a little less. There will also be more bondage going forward, probably not latex incasement though. Latex fetish is not my thing, although there is a patreon tier where you get to help design a scene, so if someone does that and asks for latex than there will be.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The flashing issue is interesting. As far as I know, no one else is experiencing it. Or if they are, they haven't told me. without going into it too much, the animations in the game are actually just a bunch of pictures.
can confirm there is some blinking (not gamebreaking or so horribly bad I had to comment on it) but it does exist. there is an issue I told you about where if you wear certain clothing while other clothes are put on, it flashes between the two, usually at least once per dialogue (having to click enter/z)

Exotica I could be wrong, but from what I inferred from how the game is gonna progress, if you wear certain clothing and such, that will draw out things like humiliation (such as sissification) and other such things, but it only becomes apparent or will happen because the player put themselves in that predicament (by being seen/wearing certain clothing/accessories/etc and interacting with them)

Also I think the game does mention Iris is the younger of the two...I might be mistaken, but for whatever reason, thats always been apparent to me and I do think it was stated...

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Are there any sound options? As a headphone user I always find RPGM games to be too damn loud with their beeps; and I don't really like ambient music.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Are there any sound options? As a headphone user I always find RPGM games to be too damn loud with their beeps; and I don't really like ambient music.
If you talk to the chest in your room, you can turn off the BGM, but the sound effects seem to keep around...

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes