Dec 25, 2021
i dont konw why but i cant save my game
when i save my game then when i go back it doesnt show to save it
can anyone help meeeee?????

Jan 12, 2022
I used to have similar issues and it's still quite hit or miss to this day. Sometimes when I go to save, I just get the buzzer noise and it won't let me. I did used to mark all the files as hidden before and I'm not sure if this was causing issues. When I play these days, I tend to fire up and test the save function right away - if it's not working, I'll try unpacking the game and starting over

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I used to have similar issues and it's still quite hit or miss to this day. Sometimes when I go to save, I just get the buzzer noise and it won't let me. I did used to mark all the files as hidden before and I'm not sure if this was causing issues. When I play these days, I tend to fire up and test the save function right away - if it's not working, I'll try unpacking the game and starting over
I've never heard of this problem before. Please let me know if you find a solution, or figure out what was causing this.

Jan 12, 2022
I've never heard of this problem before. Please let me know if you find a solution, or figure out what was causing this.
Thanks, and I hope it's not taken as ungrateful criticism, as this is probably my favourite game on this site! I'm not technically savvy enough to know exactly what's causing it, but I do know that in my case if I try to save right away and I get the buzzer noise, it won't let me save until I completely quit the game and restart. Also, when it doesn't work, it won't contain any of my save files to load from, just the few that come preloaded with the game

Reactions: Among Us

b3ta

Jul 19, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the Mac version? I can't start the app because I apparently don't have the rights, it says.

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
Re: the latest patreon version (dont wanna post there). For the debug room, does it automatically assume the rough route for Iris? I noticed on Kylies date there is a comment about Iris whipping which only happens on the rough route. Also in general, will there be a rough & gentle Iris ending?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Re: the latest patreon version (dont wanna post there). For the debug room, does it automatically assume the rough route for Iris? I noticed on Kylies date there is a comment about Iris whipping which only happens on the rough route. Also in general, will there be a rough & gentle Iris ending?
Yes, it assumes rough route because 0.953 only updates the rough route. The gentle route's day 5 will release next month.
And yes, there will be different endings for the rough and gentle route, assuming you choose to end up with Iris.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
month end came when you are going to update the new version? is it ready?
Update 0.953 has been released on Patreon, so I think it'll be a few weeks until it gets posted here. Super excited!
The new update released on patreon yesterday, so it will release to the public in six days.
It covers day 5 of the rough route. Day 5 of the gentle route will release next month.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the Mac version? I can't start the app because I apparently don't have the rights, it says.
Did you unzip it with unarchiver. It seems to have problems with other programs.

Reactions: Among Us
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes