WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I really liked Susan in this update and really disliked Rough Iris/Mom. I'm looking foward to see Gentle Iris/Mom, it will be a tough decision between those 2 and Susan.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
For the new update...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to start the day in your landlord's room, while wearing the pink diaper. She'll put you in a special outfit that unlocks the stroller scene. One note though, currently if you have futanari deactivated you won't receive the outfit. It's a part of a futa scene so skipping it causes you to miss it. I do plan to add another way to get it in the next update.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
So day 5 is the last one?
No, day 6 will be the last day before endings. When I talked about updates before the game is finished, I forgot to mention the shorter updates that bring the second route up to current content.

Sorry, that was needlessly confusing

Reactions: Karl Speidel

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I really liked Susan in this update and really disliked Rough Iris/Mom. I'm looking foward to see Gentle Iris/Mom, it will be a tough decision between those 2 and Susan.
Yeah, I'm a bigger fan of the gentle route as well. Gentle route Iris is the most fun to write for.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
You need to start the day in your landlord's room, while wearing the pink diaper. She'll put you in a special outfit that unlocks the stroller scene. One note though, currently if you have futanari deactivated you won't receive the outfit. It's a part of a futa scene so skipping it causes you to miss it. I do plan to add another way to get it in the next update.
I tried it via the normal way and the cheat code way, but neither of them worked for me. Made sure futanari (shemale) is activated at the start. Unless if I'm supposed to interact with Mistress instead of Iris when given the choice?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I tried it via the normal way and the cheat code way, but neither of them worked for me. Made sure futanari (shemale) is activated at the start. Unless if I'm supposed to interact with Mistress instead of Iris when given the choice?
It's complicated. If you use the save to skip to the day 4, make sure you choose to be a good boy, don't choose the butt plug, choose the pink diaper and then choose to have worn it when mom checked on you.
Later remove the pink diaper when you are going to meet mom, then choose you aren't a baby anymore when you are get spanked.
The next day you will get a special outfit and the stroller.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
It's complicated. If you use the save to skip to the day 4, make sure you choose to be a good boy, don't choose the butt plug, choose the pink diaper and then choose to have worn it when mom checked on you.
Later remove the pink diaper when you are going to meet mom, then choose you aren't a baby anymore when you are get spanked.
The next day you will get a special outfit and the stroller.
I see what happened. The game checks to see if you have the pink diaper in your inventory in order to trigger the scene, but I forgot to check the box that tells it to check your equipment as well. It will only work if you have the diaper but aren't wearing it.

That was a stupid mistake. I'll get a fix uploaded tomorrow. In the meantime, just make sure you have the diaper, but aren't wearing it.

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Im not as active as i would like due to time constraints,is there an ending where you dont end a slave? Were you like go dominant or indepedent at least?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Im not as active as i would like due to time constraints,is there an ending where you dont end a slave? Were you like go dominant or indepedent at least?
No, he has 8 endings planned, and all of them is the MC accepting his place as a slave. 2 endings for Iris, 2 for Landlady, (1 for each path, gentle and rough)
1 for each of the 3 girls at the school and 1 for Sarah.

In my opinion, the happiest endings for the MC is most probably gonnae be, gentle Iris, the lactating mommydom student and maybe gentle Landlady.

Last edited:
Reactions: Among Us

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
No, he has 8 endings planned, and all of them is the MC accepting his place as a slave. 2 endings for Iris, 2 for Landlady, (1 for each path, gentle and rough)
1 for each of the 3 girls at the school and 1 for Sarah.

In my opinion, the happiest endings for the MC is most probably gonnae be, gentle Iris, the lactating mommydom student and maybe gentle Landlady.
Susan is a good girl too.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I want the cruelest ending for the MC. Which path should I follow?
My guess in order Sarah & Rough Landlady would be the most brutal enslavement endings, then the Rough Iris & rich redhead are the runner-ups.

The other 4 is more likely the happy endings.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The gentle route Iris ending won't really be slavery so much as a consenting bdsm relationship. There will be no dominant route though. This is strictly a femdom game.

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Hey Taco. This might be a little strange of a request, but do you have the background music files? Not gonna lie, they're pretty good to help me in schoolwork. XD

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I can’t wait for the ninth ending of Eric (MC) ending up with Justin.
if you don't disable forced-bi, Sarah's ending let's you end up with Justin as her personal slaves. That's kind of like ending up with him lol

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
My guess in order Sarah & Rough Landlady would be the most brutal enslavement endings, then the Rough Iris & rich redhead are the runner-ups.

The other 4 is more likely the happy endings.
This is pretty much dead on. Exactly what I would have said.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes