dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
So there's a scene where Iris rubs your cock with her foot whilst sitting on a couch. How do you acquire that scene? I presume it's only in the rough route because I can't find it in the gentle route.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
So there's a scene where Iris rubs your cock with her foot whilst sitting on a couch. How do you acquire that scene? I presume it's only in the rough route because I can't find it in the gentle route.
Yes, that's a rough route only scene. There is no way to miss it, just play through the rough route and you'll see it.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey Taco. This might be a little strange of a request, but do you have the background music files? Not gonna lie, they're pretty good to help me in schoolwork. XD
Its just the default rpgmaker music. I'm sure if you search for rpgmaker mv playlist you'll be able to find it.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Still im quite disgusted with this focus on incest,why must the protag have a relation with his sister? From what i've seen in this universe there won't be a shortage of women to enslave him.
I mean, you can make her your childhood friend or roommate if you want. You also have plenty of other options for people to end up with.

The actual answer is because I like it, and I make the game.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Still im quite disgusted with this focus on incest,why must the protag have a relation with his sister? From what i've seen in this universe there won't be a shortage of women to enslave him.
In my version of the game, it specifically says that they can't be your mother and sister, and default to Mistress and Roommate. If you've chosen to make the relationships incestuous, that's on you.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Isn't that totally on you? You are the one that sets the relationships, ONLY A DISGUSTING DEGENERATE WOULD want to have sex with their MOM! so like...don't make her your mom, okay? whatever other people are doing on this thread with relationships is a them issue, so no worries

Edit: wow, I'm slow, so apparently no less than 2 people pointed out what I was saying....before I said it...c'est la vie...

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
You can choose to make Mistress and Iris not your mother and sister respectively. There's not a heavy focus on incest in this game anyway, as it's more about female domination. On top of that, there's other girls outside of those two who you can romance. You've got choices and you're not limited to only those two.

catetocu

Nov 17, 2017
I'm not too familiar with game dev but why are you using individual images for the animation rather then webms?

Orlando1186

May 25, 2020
Hi, short question, I get stuck in a revolving sequenze Eric/Iris after leaving the house. Any help to come to the next step?
Thanks

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hi, short question, I get stuck in a revolving sequenze Eric/Iris after leaving the house. Any help to come to the next step?
Thanks
Did you use the debug room?

Actually re-reading your comment I might have misunderstood what you said.

Where are you in the story?

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
A pee drinking scene still occurs in the first event of day 5 with the skip turned on.
Okay, thanks for the heads up. I'll get that fixed.
Did you start the day in your landlords room, or the storage room?

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes