taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I'm not too familiar with game dev but why are you using individual images for the animation rather then webms?
It's really hard to get rpgmaker to show videos, in a way that isn't clunky.

Actually, even in renpy it's easier to use a bunch of still images, so it's not just a rpgmaker problem.

Orlando1186

May 25, 2020
Did you use the debug room?

Actually re-reading your comment I might have misunderstood what you said.

Where are you in the story?
Sorry, I restarted the game used 12789 and after the mother is back, Eric has to go with Iris outside, there I in a loop. The scene dont move forward, it is repeating. Thanks for yout help

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Sorry, I restarted the game used 12789 and after the mother is back, Eric has to go with Iris outside, there I in a loop. The scene dont move forward, it is repeating. Thanks for yout help
Did you talk to one of the girls to the right of the flame? If you don't select a girl to have dated in day 4, it won't know where to send you.

Sorry, I should have made that more obvious in the changelog.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
1 Question - is the scat avoidable???? :unsure:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hmm...not working. The new version isn't showing any saves. How does the game store save files so I can move them to the new version?
Did you copy over the config.rpgsave as well? Without it, the game won't know there are saves in the folder.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
1 Question - is the scat avoidable???? :unsure:
You get the opportunity to disable the following fetishes:
  • Pegging
  • Shemale on male
  • Watersports
  • Scat
  • Ballbusting
  • SPH
  • Farting
  • Diaper
  • Forced-bi
  • Cum eating
  • Enemas
Keep in mind, apparently there is a bug in day 5 that is still showing you a watersports scene, even if you have it disabled. I will get that fixed soon.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
No, I can't find it. Where does the game normally store these config.rpgsaves?
It should be in the save folder of your old game file. You can easily create a new one by starting a new game and saving. Then you just restart the game and they should show up.

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
It should be in the save folder of your old game file. You can easily create a new one by starting a new game and saving. Then you just restart the game and they should show up.
Found it! It was hiding in a folder marked "www" ? I had to move the old save folder to the new www and now it's working :)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Landlord's room.
Weird. I tested that after your comment and it seemed to work. Although I used the debug room, so that may have thrown it off. What fetishes did you have disabled? Was it just watersports, or did you disable any others.

Also, can you use the fetish selector in your inventory and double check that you have watersports disabled?

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
I mean, you can make her your childhood friend or roommate if you want. You also have plenty of other options for people to end up with.

The actual answer is because I like it, and I make the game.
that makes the game 1000 times better its more taboo to gave those people treat you like that and its a game people nead to chill

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes